joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey d'name. Since we are at the beach, we have to walk our big lab. We have exactly the same conversations about the lab's bodily functions. She isn't interested in a long walk because of the heat. Cookie is between 9 and 10, so she moves a lot slower than Rusty.

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
ThunderThighs wrote:Woohoo! And had you been in here when you hit 1000 posts, you would have gotten a PWA celebration -- silly graphics. Now you have to wait for 5000.

Just need a couple of wootoffs for that.

Nothing follows.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Hey d'name. Since we are at the beach, we have to walk our big lab. We have exactly the same conversations about the lab's bodily functions. She isn't interested in a long walk because of the heat. Cookie is between 9 and 10, so she moves a lot slower than Rusty.

The sun wasn't out and still he cut the walk short.
Dogs and heat just don't go.

New mom crisis.
Her water bill went from $7 to $70. The water district said there has to be a leak.
She is freaking out.
The irrigation people were there last week and said the water meter wasn't running, and they didn't think there was a leak.
Swell.

Now I'm going to hear this all day.
Or and the whole idea of taking something for anxiety would be so horrifying to her, there is no chance.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:The sun wasn't out and still he cut the walk short.

New mom crisis.
Her water bill went from $7 to $70. The water district said there has to be a leak.
She is freaking out.
The irrigation people were there last week and said the water meter wasn't running, and they didn't think there was a leak.
Swell.

Or and the whole idea of taking something for anxiety would be so horrifying to her, there is no chance.

Slip her something.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:The sun wasn't out and still he cut the walk short.

New mom crisis.
She is freaking out.
Swell.

WAIT!!! She was paying $7??? What, a week? Who gets water for $7?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

Glad I waited to order the GPS. Walmart (via Ebates) is 3% back today only.

Edit: Crap. Out of stock online.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:Afternoon.

Howdy gman.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:12:07 to 12:30 I was the only one. Or you guys were ignoring me.
Joe showed up to answer a question from another site completely! Other than that, nothing.

OK, will I be able to eat and shower before this posts?

I WAS WORKING! GAZTBY WAS OUT PARTYING! AND THE SITE IS SLOW!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

AZGman

cruzer wrote:Howdy gman.

Hey, cruzer.

cruzer

ThunderThighs wrote:I WAS WORKING! GAZTBY WAS OUT PARTYING! AND THE SITE IS SLOW!

//smack

quit yelling.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Hey, cruzer.

I'm sure it's been asked but how is the eye doing now?

AZGman

cruzer wrote:I'm sure it's been asked but how is the eye doing now?

Had the one week follow-up today. Doc said everything is healing well. I don't need to wear the eye shied to bed and only have to do the ey drop routine for three more weeks.

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Had the one week follow-up today. Doc said everything is healing well. I don't need to wear the eye shied to bed and only have to do the ey drop routine for three more weeks.

ugh! I hate eye drops. I can't do it. I freak out. Just thinking about it makes my eyes water.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Had the one week follow-up today. Doc said everything is healing well. I don't need to wear the eye shied to bed and only have to do the ey drop routine for three more weeks.

That's great.

ThunderThighs

Staff

YAY!! That's great news!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:ugh! I hate eye drops. I can't do it. I freak out. Just thinking about it makes my eyes water.

Used to bother me until I had to do them so darn often when I had the eyeball swelling. Now I can do them easily.

FORUM MODERATOR

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cruzer wrote:ugh! I hate eye drops. I can't do it. I freak out. Just thinking about it makes my eyes water.

don't drop them on your eye, but in the corner on that leetle knobby thing.

AZGman

Thanks; the stitches come out 25 August.

cruzer

ThunderThighs wrote:Used to bother me until I had to do them so darn often when I had the eyeball swelling. Now I can do them easily.

maybe one day...

AZGman

Weird; the ice cream sammich avatar is back????

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Weird; the ice cream sammich avatar is back????

I reported the quirkiness of your avatar about a month ago to the guy in charge of them. Guess he didn't get a chance to look at it. If I remember, I'll do it again in about a month. They'll have higher priorities for a while.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

AZGman wrote:Weird; the ice cream sammich avatar is back????

my avatar has been switching on me ever since they started the dang thing.

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:I reported the quirkiness of your avatar about a month ago to the guy in charge of them. Guess he didn't get a chance to look at it. If I remember, I'll do it again in about a month. They'll have higher priorities for a while.

Doesn't bother me; it's just weird!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Josephus wrote:don't drop them on your eye, but in the corner on that leetle knobby thing.

All my eye doctors pull down the lower lid and put the drop there.

FORUM MODERATOR

cruzer

ThunderThighs wrote:All my eye doctors pull down the lower lid and put the drop there.

ugh! Stop it!

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:All my eye doctors pull down the lower lid and put the drop there.

I just hold my eye open and go "bombs away!!!"

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Doesn't bother me; it's just weird!!

For the record in the last couple days you went from sandwich to AZG logo.

still feeling kinda off and going to be outside all day tomorrow....

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:ugh! Stop it!

Did I tell you about the eye thingy I had done where they numbed my eye and injected this stuff into the muscles behind my eyeball to deaden them? It was for my adult strabismus. Cross your heart & stick a needle in your eye has all new meaning after that, I tell ya.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:I just hold my eye open and go "bombs away!!!"

I just tilt my head back, pull my lower lid a bit and plop. My aim is about 90% bullseye.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:I just tilt my head back, pull my lower lid a bit and plop. My aim is about 90% bullseye.

Me too; I just have to hold the dropper high enough to focus on it! I'm accurate about 70% of the time.

AZGman

KtCallista wrote:For the record in the last couple days you went from sandwich to AZG logo.

still feeling kinda off and going to be outside all day tomorrow....

Haven't seen that one in a while.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:Haven't seen that one in a while.

and now the sandwich is back. LOL. You have a magic avatar!

Is there nothing news worthy in the world? Summer writer for the University paper (which is considered a joke even by the students here - I mean they make great umbrellas, but they're the kind of thing you only read when bored and you can't reach anything else), apparently insulted the rival University's president with a hyperbole editorial. Rival president got the biggest paper in the state to publish about how University is uncivilized, drunken, violent, uncultured, and that the rival football game will be canceled after this year.

Day 2 and the governor is now involved in trying to save the stupid football game! Ok,it's fun, sure, but the schools are in different leagues, for the University football is for entertainment (as it should be IMHO), for the Rival - football is the reason for their existence as a school. So you can picture the games.... yeah they're a bit one-sided now-a-days.

//sigh

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:WAIT!!! She was paying $7??? What, a week? Who gets water for $7?

No, a month or more! That is what I said. But the water district said it is possible.

I checked the meter and it is running very slowly, even with nothing on. It must be the sprinkler system for the lawn.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:No, a month or more! That is what I said. But the water district said it is possible.

I checked the meter and it is running very slowly, even with nothing on. It must be the sprinkler system for the lawn.

Wow, our minimum is way, way higher than that. That's like 20 cents a day.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
ThunderThighs wrote:I WAS WORKING! GAZTBY WAS OUT PARTYING! AND THE SITE IS SLOW!

Hush, I was conferencing.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Can we give someone who is a it guy the keys to the woot site and get it fixed ourselves?
Just back here.
Not the buying part.
Give Orc a per diam job

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gatzby wrote:Hush, I was conferencing.

Uh-huh. Right.

FORUM MODERATOR

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Can we give someone who is a it guy the keys to the woot site and get it fixed ourselves?
Just back here.
Not the buying part.
Give Orc a per diam job

We'll gladly go set up things in Seattle!

but uh, Orc doesn't code, that's my thing and I don't know the language the forums are in, not that I couldn't change that rather quickly, but you know.

AZGman

Late for bed; g'night.