AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Nap over; felt great - prolly a tad too long, though.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Nap over; felt great - prolly a tad too long, though.



it's never too long!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:it's never too long!



Howdy, again.

Get the Reddog mowed?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
Lynnzoi wrote:it's never too long!



I would respond to this, but in no way can I figure out how to without seeming dirty.

Last Post

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:What did woot do with Spock's brain???



AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Brain of crap??

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
AZGman wrote:Brain of crap??



Slimy bag of brains

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Went to the store to get canning jars. Came home with three bags of groceries and no canning jars. Now I have to go back out tonight.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote: Went to the store to get canning jars. Came home with three bags of groceries and no canning jars. Now I have to go back out tonight.



Done that!! (speaking of brains of crap!!)

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:What did woot do with Spock's brain???

Spock's brain was moved to a temporary location in TX while his body is being disassembled, moved, and reassembled. Spock's brain apparently doesn't like this.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Off to go get some steaks to cook and ingredients to make ice cream in our Woot ice cream maker.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Spock's brain was moved to a temporary location in TX while his body is being disassembled, moved, and reassembled. Spock's brain apparently doesn't like this.



God only knows what kind of havoc is going to be wreaked when they reinsert the brain into the body.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kallawm


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm
ThunderThighs wrote:Off to go get some steaks to cook and ingredients to make ice cream in our Woot ice cream maker.



Oooh, steaks, that sounds like a great idea. Had the new tacos from Taco Bell for lunch. I am not impressed.

Tis better to score than be scored.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

80% of my stuff is packed up. It all still hast to go out to the trucks, but waiting to do that until it cools down. I'll be leaving this house in 14 hours. Seems so unreal.

Last Post

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennisplayer121 wrote:80% of my stuff is packed up. It all still hast to go out to the trucks, but waiting to do that until it cools down. I'll be leaving this house in 14 hours. Seems so unreal.



You have to move out at some point.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote: Went to the store to get canning jars. Came home with three bags of groceries and no canning jars. Now I have to go back out tonight.



Pick me up some garlic and skim milk.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Afternoon people. Woke up at 1pm.

As to the Woot pokiness, hang in there. There was nothing that could be done last week with all the moving and such. Hopefully they'll be able to set up the container for Spock's brain and move him during this next week.




Hummm, I'm thinking that with the move and everything, it will be at least a week after they are settled in the new place before they even start fixing it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:Hummm, I'm thinking that with the move and everything, it will be at least a week after they are settled in the new place before they even start fixing it.



hell, they could connect it up on Dave's iPAD and have it up and running in minutes! (According to AT&T)

Unfortunately, Dave keeps changing his grip on the thang and it loses it connection.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
kallawm wrote:Oooh, steaks, that sounds like a great idea. Had the new tacos from Taco Bell for lunch. I am not impressed.



Which ones? I don't eat there often.

I forget I don't like it after enough time passes, then I try again.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Josephus wrote:hell, they could connect it up on Dave's iPAD and have it up and running in minutes! (According to AT&T)

Unfortunately, Dave keeps changing his grip on the thang and it loses it connection.



//snerk//

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:Which ones? I don't eat there often.

I forget I don't like it after enough time passes, then I try again.



We get the beef crunchwrap supreme every once in a while for lunch. I like it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
dontwantaname wrote:You have to move out at some point.



Lol, of course. But this means I'm leaving this area... heck, even this state. The whole teaching and grad school thing is actually going to happen. It's just craziness.

Last Post

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
pooflady wrote:We get the beef crunchwrap supreme every once in a while for lunch. I like it.



There are a few Taco Bell things I really like. Perhaps the most important thing was that they were one of the only places open super late near the campus I used to go attend.

Last Post

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennisplayer121 wrote:There are a few Taco Bell things I really like. Perhaps the most important thing was that they were one of the only places open super late near the campus I used to go attend.



My problem with Mexican food is I can't stand refried beans. Even at a restaurant, I'll tell them, don't put the beans on the plate. It seems like they can't help themselves, the beans are on the plate. Even worse, the black ones. Looks like something drained out of my car every 3,000 miles.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tennisplayer121 wrote:Lol, of course. But this means I'm leaving this area... heck, even this state. The whole teaching and grad school thing is actually going to happen. It's just craziness.



I went through that at 18. Granted, it wasn't grad school, but I moved from my little one-horse town to D.C., knowing no one.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:I'm positive they aren't even working during the week to resolve the issues!

Better.



lol

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:You have to move out at some point.



why?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:why?



Because your mom and dad are sick of you and your family living in their basement.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Evenin'.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Evenin'.



Hi!

Waiting for hubby and son to finish showers and go to eat.
At 9 o'clock, is it even worth it?

Somehow it took them all day to wash and wax a Civic.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Hi!

Waiting for hubby and son to finish showers and go to eat.
At 9 o'clock, is it even worth it?

Somehow it took them all day to wash and wax a Civic.



We didn't eat til 7:30; darn late for us.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Rusty and I went to Queens to a park today.
Somehow, parks in Queens have dogs in them and nobody is killed!
Plus nobody crossed the road when I passed. Even people from the same countries that out here act as if any dog will kill them on the spot.

There are even dogs off leash!
O my G!

How can you go so many more places with a dog in the city than the suburbs?

OK, they are done, see you later!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Hi!

Waiting for hubby and son to finish showers and go to eat.
At 9 o'clock, is it even worth it?



in my experience, only really, really old people question the worth of eating. if you're hungry, it's always worth it to eat!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
no1 wrote:in my experience, only really, really old people question the worth of eating. if you're hungry, it's always worth it to eat!



Food just fills me up.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Rusty and I went to Queens to a park today.
Somehow, parks in Queens have dogs in them and nobody is killed!
Plus nobody crossed the road when I passed. Even people from the same countries that out here act as if any dog will kill them on the spot.

There are even dogs off leash!
O my G!

How can you go so many more places with a dog in the city than the suburbs?

OK, they are done, see you later!



How long does it take to get to Queens? Sounds like a place you should go more often. Of course, it might be a lot different on a weekday.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hi.

I don't have much to add, so Hi.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

evenin all
We picked up our friend at the airport. It was 54 when she left San Fran, it was 102 when she landed in Dallas. I told her "welcome home" .
It's still 97 here.

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:Hi.

I don't have much to add, so Hi.



Hi backatcha!

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

ok...no one here or IRC

I'm outie

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:ok...no one here or IRC

I'm outie



I'm here, but with nothing to say.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.