dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennisplayer121 wrote:'afternoon

Hi

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
ThunderThighs wrote:It's still supported?

It's probably more supported than IE6 is.

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
dontwantaname wrote:Hi

Anything exciting happening around here?

Last Post

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Computers wear bras?

wired or wireless?

sever error aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol. funny stuff.

no1

tennisplayer121 wrote:Anything exciting happening around here?

dname's server errors!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:dname's server errors!

No, I don't own woot yet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

This surprised me on several different levels. I was filling a 7-day pill box a couple of days ago and when I got done noticed there weren't many pills left in the bottle. It was a new prescription filled on 7/16, should have been 90 pills, it was obviously only 30. Figured I was screwed. Went to the pharmacy today to tell them about it, they were just going to give me another 60, but were out of them and they'll call me when they come in. Also, the bottle had only 1 refill, should have been 2.

So (A), somebody was pretty careless when they filled the prescription, and (B) they're giving me another 60, no questions asked. And they're brand name expensive ones.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:This surprised me on several different levels. I was filling a 7-day pill box a couple of days ago and when I got done noticed there weren't many pills left in the bottle. It was a new prescription filled on 7/16, should have been 90 pills, it was obviously only 30. Figured I was screwed. Went to the pharmacy today to tell them about it, they were just going to give me another 60, but were out of them and they'll call me when they come in. Also, the bottle had only 1 refill, should have been 2.

So (A), somebody was pretty careless when they filled the prescription, and (B) they're giving me another 60, no questions asked. And they're brand name expensive ones.

There should have been a note on the bag when you picked it up and a call when the drug came in.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Mommy, I'm home!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:This surprised me on several different levels. I was filling a 7-day pill box a couple of days ago and when I got done noticed there weren't many pills left in the bottle. It was a new prescription filled on 7/16, should have been 90 pills, it was obviously only 30. Figured I was screwed. Went to the pharmacy today to tell them about it, they were just going to give me another 60, but were out of them and they'll call me when they come in. Also, the bottle had only 1 refill, should have been 2.

If you took the bottle with you, they could tell by the size of it that there was a mistake. There's also supposed to be a cross-check on the filling of the prescription. It's possible that your record noted 30.

As to the refill, they can look back at the original prescription.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:If you took the bottle with you, they could tell by the size of it that there was a mistake. There's also supposed to be a cross-check on the filling of the prescription. It's possible that your record noted 30.

As to the refill, they can look back at the original prescription.

These are little pills, same size bottle as all my others. It said 90 on the bottle.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman

This just in . .

WOOT TAKES ON FACEBOOK WITH NEW BLATHER GAME "PHARMVILLE"

Hallucinations at eleven.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:These are little pills, same size bottle as all my others. It said 90 on the bottle.

Could be too that inventory didn't match prescriptions. Kind of like a register not balancing.

Then again, if you've been a customer for a while, could be they just trusted you.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon.

Yes it is.

It is the weekend!

Woo Hoo!

hey, wait, there is no difference, weekday or weekend for me.
Oh well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:This just in . .

Dad was self-employed pharmacist. I worked in a pharmacy most of my young life.

Laws & how they run are way more strict now though.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Dad was self-employed pharmacist. I worked in a pharmacy most of my young life.

Thank-you, Erin Brokovich.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
ThunderThighs wrote:Dad was self-employed pharmacist. I worked in a pharmacy most of my young life.

So that's who was responsible for the spread of meth.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

AZGman

later.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:later.

see ya

AZGman

Back. Dinner's over.

Guess I didn't miss anything.

KtCallista

AZGman wrote:Back. Dinner's over.

Guess I didn't miss anything.

no nothing important.

tennisplayer121

I'm going grocery shopping for the first time for my new apartment. I have no idea how much to get or how much I'm going to be spending. This shall be fun.

Last Post

KtCallista

tennisplayer121 wrote:I'm going grocery shopping for the first time for my new apartment. I have no idea how much to get or how much I'm going to be spending. This shall be fun.

Good luck!

no1

tennisplayer121 wrote:I'm going grocery shopping for the first time for my new apartment. I have no idea how much to get or how much I'm going to be spending. This shall be fun.

i hope you know how to cook.

AZGman

If you brought nothing, you need everything - initial outlay = Ka-ching!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hullo all.

Brother is home from hospital/rehab. He had quite a bit of trouble getting up the stairs to his apartment but some guys moving in the next building came to his rescue. I just ordered crutches & bath rail from Amazon for him. His daughter is carrying a huge load taking care of him and the paperwork and tons of other stuff.

FORUM MODERATOR

AZGman

ThunderThighs wrote:Hullo all.

Brother is home from hospital/rehab. He had quite a bit of trouble getting up the stairs to his apartment but some guys moving in the next building came to his rescue. I just ordered crutches & bath rail from Amazon for him. His daughter is carrying a huge load taking care of him and the paperwork and tons of other stuff.

All the best to him and them.

His success is in his own hands.

tennisplayer121

no1 wrote:i hope you know how to cook.

I cook all the time. I just hadn't gone to get food yet. I really enjoy cooking.

AZGman wrote:If you brought nothing, you need everything - initial outlay = Ka-ching!!!

Brought some stuff, still had to get more than I would have liked to have gotten, but I'm not even out $100. Granted, I might have to go shopping soon again, but for now, the wallet isn't aching too much.

Last Post

AZGman

tennisplayer121 wrote:Brought some stuff, still had to get more than I would have liked to have gotten, but I'm not even out $100. Granted, I might have to go shopping soon again, but for now, the wallet isn't aching too much.

Food is incidental to the initial outlay - condiments, spices, wrap, foil, butter, oil, storage/preservation, etc. . . .

it adds up.

no1

tennisplayer121 wrote:I cook all the time. I just hadn't gone to get food yet. I really enjoy cooking.

oh, i didn't mean to imply that you can't cook. i just meant that buying ingredients, assembling, and cooking them is imho more cost effective than having to buy pre-made food. so being able to cook would mean less $$$ for a given dish.

ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:All the best to him and them.

His success is in his own hands.

Daughter says he's got a positive attitude right now. We're all hoping he stays on the happy pills they started him on in the hospital.

FORUM MODERATOR

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:This just in . .

+1

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

no1 wrote:oh, i didn't mean to imply that you can't cook. i just meant that buying ingredients, assembling, and cooking them is imho more cost effective than having to buy pre-made food. so being able to cook would mean less $$$ for a given dish.

In the long run.

tennisplayer121

no1 wrote:oh, i didn't mean to imply that you can't cook. i just meant that buying ingredients, assembling, and cooking them is imho more cost effective than having to buy pre-made food. so being able to cook would mean less $$$ for a given dish.

I didn't take your previous comment negatively, just saying that I actually enjoy it.

I think it is probably more cost effective, tastes better, and can be better for your health if you choose to make it that way.

Last Post

Iceback

I had lots of friends that were "freelance pharmacists", mostly in high school and college.

no1

AZGman wrote:In the long run.

yes, i was thinking that i should have added that after reading your post about initial outlay.

cooking's also a good skill to have when trying to impress potential, uh, cohabitation partners. imho.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Hi All!

Ktc - good to see ya back on here? Details on the camping trip?

I took some pics of the cube this morning, but the effect isn't quite as dramatic as yesterday. I had to move some stuff so I could actually *gasp* work.

Gotta finish the last of the packing throwing out this weekend. yuck. I have ADD when it comes to this stuff. I get distracted. I'm like the dog in UP.

no1

Iceback wrote:I had lots of friends that were "freelance pharmacists", mostly in high school and college.

did you go to school with dname?

Iceback

no1 wrote:did you go to school with dname?

I'm not THAT old