matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

chris12345

quality posts: 25 Private Messages chris12345

Oh. Em. Gee. Now I have to go to bed humming this song. Thanks.

edit: lol. Someone beat me. Good times.

Portions of this comment have been redacted.

curtise

quality posts: 20 Private Messages curtise

HOLY MOLY! I can't believe I listened to the whole thing. OMGee omgee OMGee omgee OMGee omgee. And I didn't even get the answer first.

It reminds me of "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"

-=C=-

brightshadow23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brightshadow23

The worst part is that he had to sing it that many times without killing himself. Imagine that. All we had to do is listen to it to see how long he was going to keep going. ;)

Biggy1337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Biggy1337

Haha, I kept thinking it was just about to end.

Tb0n3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tb0n3

ಠ_ಠ

mredleaf

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mredleaf

That last avocado would be just a few molecules large

nguyen8136

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nguyen8136

Must of been a lot of inbreeding within that one avocado.

buzz...

Renratca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Renratca

I think this might be the greatest wootcast of all time... I cant...stop...singing ..it AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bezalel

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Bezalel
Albert Einstein wrote:The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over, and then expecting different results.

Sprankton

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Sprankton

I clapped to it.

lordpil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lordpil

This reminds me of this song that we were tortured with in school: Hi, My Name is Joe

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie

It appears that Matt makes up songs as he goes through his day and then inflicts them upon us, his unsuspecting, Wootcast clicking, audience. The questions is:

Is he a talented genius, or a freak of nature?

Avocado Panini anyone?

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

The coupon code won't work. Someone else must have beaten me to it. There's always another time.

n24hour

quality posts: 1 Private Messages n24hour

Anyone count the number of avocados? Using this size chart and a whole lot of assumptions on the size of the little mens rears, we should be able to figure out how small that last one was...

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Tb0n3 wrote:ಠ_ಠ

Agreed.

ETA: DOES THIS END

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

n24hour wrote:Anyone count the number of avocados? Using this size chart and a whole lot of assumptions on the size of the little mens rears, we should be able to figure out how small that last one was...

and?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dcbrown72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcbrown72

At this point he must be using an Atom smasher to do his slicing.

exdoublexx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages exdoublexx

Could somebody publish a full transcription of the lyrincs?

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

too bad I had to work last night. I mighta had me a free... ummm... Death Star on legs thingie.

Not that I would've had any use for such an item, but I prolly could've sold it on E-Bay for $5. (plus $99.99 s&h)

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

Each pass got funnier and funnier as it kept going. Possibly the best. wootcast. ever.

Certainly longest.

So. Who got the coupon code?

llamabox

quality posts: 36 Private Messages llamabox

This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends....

Make your own damn beer

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Teripie wrote:It appears that Matt makes up songs as he goes through his day and then inflicts them upon us, his unsuspecting, Wootcast clicking, audience. The questions is:

Is he a talented genius, or a freak of nature?

Avocado Panini anyone?

FREAK.OF.NATURE.

@crowsnest531

mjvaughn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mjvaughn

Who used the coupon code???

Bazinga!

pantssnatcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pantssnatcher

Has anyone heard of planks constant? Those avocados get small in a hurry.

I can't believe that I listened to the whole thing.

exdoublexx

pantssnatcher wrote:Has anyone heard of planks constant?

Professor Heisenberg heard of it.
I think.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
exdoublexx wrote:Professor Heisenberg heard of it.
I think.

You sound uncertain.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

exdoublexx

Gatzby wrote:You sound uncertain.

We can discuss this more down at the H-Bar. I'll probably be there, but I don't know how fast I can get down there.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
mjvaughn wrote:Who used the coupon code???

Saw your tweet. Was wondering the same thing. I just asked the same question over on the thread for the item so maybe they will come forward.

@crowsnest531

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
exdoublexx wrote:We can discuss this more down at the H-Bar. I'll probably be there, but I don't know how fast I can get down there.

Do they allow pets? I may or may not bring a cat with me.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

n24hour

ThunderThighs wrote:and?

23 Avocados, assuming the first one was the largest from the char I found (#20) it started at 20 oz. Lets assume that the pit is about 1/3 of that (I can produce numbers from my rear, just not avocados). Now a little dude living in an avocado probably has a lot of room in his rear to store avocados, so lets assume 1/20 of the man could be the extra avocado.
Using these number I get that the second avocado is 0.33 oz

last avocado would be = 20oz * (1/3 * 1/20)^22

...my calculator stopped giving me results after the 7th avocado at 0.00000000043 oz.

n24hour

...my calculator stopped giving me results after the 7th avocado at 0.00000000043 oz.

better calculator using scientific notation says that last one is 1.51951E-38 oz.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
n24hour wrote:better calculator using scientific notation says that last one is 1.51951E-38 oz.

run through a quick unit conversion --> 4.3E-40 kg. A single electron, in comparison, weighs in at a hefty 9.1E-31 kg.

That's one daaaaaaang small avocado!

lordpil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lordpil
exdoublexx wrote:Could somebody publish a full transcription of the lyrincs?

For those of us singing along at home.

Lyrics:

It's the woot.com podcast and it's Wednesday, August the 25th. Today's podcast is brought to you by an Ecomposter with Spider Base. Check the main page at woot.com for more details.

I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra" here and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra" here and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

Are you still listening? You're really sticking with this song, aren't you. You know, you might be the only person to have gotten this far without turning it off. Here's how you can find out: try the coupon code: AVOCADOBUTT, all one word on today's Woot! item. It's good for one free whatever-it-is we're selling, but it only works once for the very first person who tries it. So hurry! Again, that's AVOCADOBUTT, all one word, now, where was I? Oh yeah!

I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
Turken wrote:run through a quick unit conversion --> 4.3E-40 kg. A single electron, in comparison, weighs in at a hefty 9.1E-31 kg.

That's one daaaaaaang small avocado!

Fun fact: it's impossible to fold an avocado in half more than seven times.

javamatte

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javamatte

Staff

lordpil wrote:
For those of us singing along at home.

Lyrics:

It's the woot.com podcast and it's Wednesday, August the 25th. Today's podcast is brought to you by an Ecomposter with Spider Base. Check the main page at woot.com for more details.

I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

et al... excised for brevity

Have you considered a career in court reporting?

javamatte

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javamatte

Staff

Gatzby wrote:
Do they allow pets? I may or may not bring a cat with me.

We will have to determine the state of their pet policy at a later time... I'm determined to do so.

Biggy1337

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Biggy1337
Jason Toon wrote:Fun fact: it's impossible to fold an avocado in half more than seven times.

Myth busters busted this! Wait, that was with paper never mind.

dlit5474

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlit5474

What would have been the moral and ethical implications of just eating the second avocado?

Renratca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Renratca
lordpil wrote:For those of us singing along at home.

Lyrics:

And so I sliced an avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra" here and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

And so I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra" here and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

Are you still listening? You're really sticking with this song, aren't you. You know, you might be the only person to have gotten this far without turning it off. Here's how you can find out: try the coupon code: AVOCADOBUTT, all one word on today's Woot! item. It's good for one free whatever-it-is we're selling, but it only works once for the very first person who tries it. So hurry! Again, that's AVOCADOBUTT, all one word, now, where was I? Oh yeah!

I sliced that avocado but when I opened it, I saw a little dude there where there should have been a pit and he said "sorry this one's taken but I've got an extra here," and produced a tiny avocado from his tiny rear.

Epic Transcription skills yo!