jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Not a Snuggie Deluxe with Book Light – 2 Pack has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

hboyce84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hboyce84

we're at dinner with the inlaws, and my husband says "oh, did you see woot had SNUGGIES??" ... thinking he was excited about the deal(why would i think that?), I excitedly said "I KNOW! I bought 2 orders " He says "we are so over!!" Ouch. I know he'll warm up to them.

Poor snuggies get a bad rap, but those ugly little suckers are warm as heck!! With the addition of a few bedazzles & embellishments they'll be FABULOUS ;)

Just do it.

yellowbastard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yellowbastard

Got my "Not a Snuggie Deluxe" order in today... they claimed random colors, but I only got 6 royal blue ones! Booooooo for poor randomization!

For those who were concerned about length - these suckers were longer than I expected them to be... I'm 6'1 and both of the ones I "tried on" drag the floor. At least they did prior to washing... which I'm doing now to get rid of the bonus static cling that was included ;) Looks like I've got my perfect Halloween costume now... "Not a Snuggie Flasher"... hehehe!

6 for the price of 1... and thanks to the email coupon, free shipping. Exactly why I love Woot!

Yazzer7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Yazzer7

Got mine just now. I ordered 3 two packs. My random colors were: Blue. All six.

Oh well. Maybe I will wash some with a little bleach and get light blue. Then some with a lot of bleach and get some almost white ones. Then wash the white ones with a red shirt and get some pink ones and so on...

They are big enough that's for sure. The light's cool. Nice bonus.

mikehsk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mikehsk

Is this a real snuggie or not?

Mine is clearly labeled

Item #2100
Snuggie Fleece Blnkt + Book Light Blue S/2
Made in China

The box is labled

2 Snuggie Deluxe 2pk

Not that it really matters. Its just a blanket with sleeves. Two are for cheap gifts. :-)

mxwjs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mxwjs

got mine today, both blue. only got one book light with my two pack. i really wanted the book lights, but is the book light really worth the effort to try to get the one that was missing?

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape

Got a blue one and a green one. Was really hoping for a red one but looking at what others got, I guess I'm lucky they're both different.

kdylan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdylan
mxwjs wrote:got mine today, both blue. only got one book light with my two pack. i really wanted the book lights, but is the book light really worth the effort to try to get the one that was missing?

email service@woot.com

it's worth a try

thewronggrape

mxwjs wrote:got mine today, both blue. only got one book light with my two pack. i really wanted the book lights, but is the book light really worth the effort to try to get the one that was missing?

I was on the fence about these and ordered primarily for the book lights also. I've had one of them opened for perhaps a total of 20 seconds tops, after opening it up and checking it out a few times (the unfolding action is neat!), and tonight when I went to use it the light was much dimmer, barely noticeable in a darken bedroom and not illuminating anything at all. It died completely a couple minutes later. :-/

I hope it's the batteries and not the light itself. Maybe they're just shipped with cheap, throw-away batteries with barely any charge? Though I'll probably be too lazy to go hunt down these batteries so it's another gadget in the junk pile!

Sorcha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sorcha

The book lights sealed the deal, but they aren't nearly as bright as the Mighty Bright, which I guess is aptly named after all. Oh well, opening them over and over is great for unanticipated Dr. Who roleplay.

I'm happy because one of my Snuggies is (breath of excitement) the original CULT BURGUNDY! Talk about four bucks (plus the other Snuggie plus the shipping) well spent!

My other Snuggie (light greenish bleh) has a big patch of fleece missing from the front, and the bald spot is kind of... gooey. Does that fall under "email service@woot.com" or "shut up, you got the burgundy one, your life is complete"?

overkillbill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages overkillbill

Got mine today too.... ordered 3- 2pax... yup..ALL 6 blue. Did the WOOTpackers get lazy? perhaps blue was all that were left? or maybe blue is the new black!! Anyway, I can't complain... got enough of these things to keep a very large spider warm, AND a dog !!

thewronggrape

overkillbill wrote:got enough of these things to keep a very large spider warm, AND a dog !!

One of mine has already been taken over:

3Horn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 3Horn

Mine just came in, like everyone else, they were both blue.

As far as the book light, I didn't think there were supposed to be two, but only one.

richnorto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richnorto
3Horn wrote:Mine just came in, like everyone else, they were both blue.

As far as the book light, I didn't think there were supposed to be two, but only one.

I got my 6 random blue snuggies today as well. I got a booklight with each of the 6 so I think you should have received 2.
I have Christmas for the hard-to-buy-for covered!

stanley1943

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stanley1943
richnorto wrote:I got my 6 random blue snuggies today as well. I got a booklight with each of the 6 so I think you should have received 2.
I have Christmas for the hard-to-buy-for covered!

What!? Am i the only guy who got the red one
I wish they send me the blue one. This thing is sooo heavy btw.....I'm surely getting the work-out i needed

kavaea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kavaea

My snuggies are taking a cross country tour thanks to (not-so) smartpost. I live in Ohio!

Ship date Sep 28, 2010
Estimated delivery Oct 12, 2010

Sep 28, 2010 8:13 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Sep 30, 2010 10:06 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Sep 30, 2010 3:46 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Oct 4, 2010 3:19 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DENVER, CO
Oct 5, 2010 12:07 AM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DENVER, CO
Oct 5, 2010 5:46 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST KANSAS CITY, KS

kavaea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kavaea
thewronggrape wrote:One of mine has already been taken over:

Cute pup!

jjgarcia03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjgarcia03

Got 2 burgundy and 2 blue! Trying to think of a sport where we can play 2 vs. 2 in our Snuggies.

andersbr57

quality posts: 2 Private Messages andersbr57

OK
This is getting ridiculous. I ordered 2 packs and all of them were blue. I really wanted beige and green.
And... no lights. I hope I get them in a separate shipment.

bluesrunner

daisyluv926

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daisyluv926

I received one blue and one red/burgundy.

But I can't believe how huge these are! Who has arms that big? I was hoping it would fit nice so I could wear it while studying at my desk... but with sleeves this big I think they will get in the way. Guess I will try to cut it down and resew it.

Sorry Woot but I'm not a 500lb 6'5" man with arms as big as a car wheel.

desdinovaguitar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desdinovaguitar

should have bought more! I love these! much better than the original. I got a royal blue and a light green.

qxzlool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qxzlool
thewronggrape wrote:I was on the fence about these and ordered primarily for the book lights also. I've had one of them opened for perhaps a total of 20 seconds tops, after opening it up and checking it out a few times (the unfolding action is neat!), and tonight when I went to use it the light was much dimmer, barely noticeable in a darken bedroom and not illuminating anything at all. It died completely a couple minutes later. :-/

I hope it's the batteries and not the light itself. Maybe they're just shipped with cheap, throw-away batteries with barely any charge? Though I'll probably be too lazy to go hunt down these batteries so it's another gadget in the junk pile!

Mine appear to be completely dead- unless there's a switch somewhere? Yes, I removed the piece of plastic isolating the batteries...

azang76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azang76

Came here to see if I was the only one who didn't get "random"...yep, just blue here too. They could have said MOST will get blue. Wouldn't have changed my opinion, but honesty is always the best policy, sheesh. Haven't completely opened them to see if I have booklights....

sheryl21855

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheryl21855

I just rec'd my 6 not a snuggie blankets, all blue. I didn't rec. any booklights.

diputsur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages diputsur

PWND! random colors!?! Another one that ordered 3 and received 6 blue NotASnuggies!!!

Not sure if we got the lights, my wife opened the package and didn't mention them, she just called to complain about the (lack of) color!

MrYuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrYuck

I got 6 blue ones too.

I highly doubt the randomness of this.

Probability of receiving 6 blue in one box, assuming 4 possible colors, is 0.02% (.25*.25*.25*.25*.25*.25)

wallsh2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallsh2

I know it was random colors, but 6 royal blues is not very random.

thewronggrape

qxzlool wrote:Mine appear to be completely dead- unless there's a switch somewhere? Yes, I removed the piece of plastic isolating the batteries...

The only switch I know of is the one you hit to open/unfold the booklight. The light comes on automatically - at least it did when it worked.

schmeckelgruben

quality posts: 1 Private Messages schmeckelgruben

Got my six-for-the-price-of-one "camel" colored Not (?) Snuggies yesterday. The one I opened, and am currently wearing, came with a working, nicely bright book light. The packaging says "Snuggie" and so does the label on the right sleeve. I think it might be a REAL Snuggie, except that if I wear it like a bathrobe instead of a hospital gown, the label mysteriously moves the the left sleeve. Would a real Snuggie do that?

These are large and seriously warm. They remind me of a [factory second] [Chinese knockoff] camel-colored blanket with sleeves and big pockets.

Thank you, Woot!

118 Woots. 2 accounts. 263 items. $4.9K. Monkeys, cameras, watches, leak frogs, earbuds, knives, apricots, good pistachios, poison pistachios, 3 Eee PCs, too many woot-off lights, 2 HD TVs, 2 Shark Navigators, HD camcorder, 3 Candi USB Pole Dancers, many flashlights, dozens of SD/SDHC cards and USB flash drives, iPod Touch, 3 MP3 players. 3 cell phones, lots of other stuff, but not one frakking Bag Of Carp.

kimeroonie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimeroonie
stanley1943 wrote:What!? Am i the only guy who got the red one
I wish they send me the blue one. This thing is sooo heavy btw.....I'm surely getting the work-out i needed

I got 2 reds and 2 blues! I'm happy that I didn't get all one color. Good thing i went for 2 orders!

squiegy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages squiegy

Got 2, light green and red with a light in each. They are warm. I really like the front beer pocket! Wasn't expecting that. I just have to find some long straws.

baswegan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baswegan

6... all blue... glad these are stocking stuffers.

larryholloman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larryholloman

I got two blue ones!
...nice dark blue; not the lighter blue in the picture.
...and just in time for cooler weather!
(:D)

Dynia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dynia

Got mine today - 2 burgundy and 2 blue. The kids love them which is who they were for. They were better than I expected.

I was really disappointed with the lights. Only opened 2 of them and both sets of batteries were dead. One was completely corroded inside. I wasn't expecting much for the price but I was expecting better than that.

ryangetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryangetz

got my not a snuggies today. sweet.

1 burgundy and 1 green

not a snuggie works well. (as if that was hard to do)

sadly though, both of my book lights are non working. what do i do!? anyone get a reply from service@woot.com yet about this?

Tempusvn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tempusvn

Proud New Owner of 6 Random Blue Not A Snuggies, like so many others.

I was really hoping for at least one different color to avoid the "You're Wearing My Not a Snuggie You Beast!" scenes

(No, your Not a Snuggie is upstairs and I'm not giving you this one and walking up there so you don't have to get up.)

At least it's better than when all the toothbrushes are the same color.

missat101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missat101

Sooo not happy with my 6 blue not not snuggies.. I was hoping to get at least 2 different colors so the kids don't fight over them! I will have to check to see if they all came with lights.

iwilsker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iwilsker

I just received my 6 pack of "Not a Snuggie"

They are all the "Light Royal Blue" color, and could not find a book light in the the one I opened (partially), even though "book light" is printed on the black bag.

I just emailed "service" to try and get an answer, after reading here in the blogs that some others were missing the book lights too.

thewronggrape

iwilsker wrote:
They are all the "Light Royal Blue" color, and could not find a book light in the the one I opened (partially), .

I wonder if that's the problem here. My book light was inside my folded snuggie, so you actually have to open the black plastic, take out the snuggie, and unfold it to get to the book light which is rather small and hard to feel through the thick folds of the snuggie.

scoobykidd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scoobykidd

I also got 6 Camel not random not a snuggies. Yes, the booklight is in one of the folds you don't notice unless you take it out of the plastic it was in.

I feel cheated in the sense they said it was random colors. I would have been happier if it was 3 different colors instead of all the same.

Was this the same person(people) who screwed up the random calenders from earlier in the year?

Pondering sending an email to service about the non-random color choice.