Repeat from multiple earlier posts:
Ok, here we go with a few facts for later.
1) You will not get a rebate form in the box.
You must print it yourself from the link provided.
So, when you come back here in a few weeks to ask where to find the rebate form, remember: It's always available from the main blog which you can get to from the product name link in the first post of this thread or just click here.
I suggest bookmarking it now to make it easier.
2) You will not get a receipt in the box.
There are instructions for printing your receipt in my signature or just click here
3) Read everything twice, fill everything out, read it again, check everything, make copies of it all, THEN and only then, seal the envelope. Almost all rebates have very exacting instructions and it's easy to forget something.
4) Wait. Rebates take a very long time to process. They are done by companies (not the manufacturer) and this isn't the only rebate campaign they're working on.
*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!!
- except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items