drthtater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drthtater

Received mine today. No instructions for the rebate in the packaging.

Am I waiting for a separate email?

gosmithpa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gosmithpa

Received mine today as well. Where is the rebate form? How do we get it if it is online?

ireland47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ireland47
gosmithpa wrote:Received mine today as well. Where is the rebate form? How do we get it if it is online?

got mine too, no rebate. How do we get one

stevemullins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevemullins

Where is the rebate form???? My order arrived sans the rebate form.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Repeat from multiple earlier posts:

Ok, here we go with a few facts for later.

1) You will not get a rebate form in the box. You must print it yourself from the link provided.

So, when you come back here in a few weeks to ask where to find the rebate form, remember: It's always available from the main blog which you can get to from the product name link in the first post of this thread or just click here. I suggest bookmarking it now to make it easier.

2) You will not get a receipt in the box. There are instructions for printing your receipt in my signature or just click here

3) Read everything twice, fill everything out, read it again, check everything, make copies of it all, THEN and only then, seal the envelope. Almost all rebates have very exacting instructions and it's easy to forget something.

4) Wait. Rebates take a very long time to process. They are done by companies (not the manufacturer) and this isn't the only rebate campaign they're working on.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

psybrrr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psybrrr

Received mine today. Charged right up and so far works as designed. Would be better if it had A2DP, but then that would be a different device altogether, and I knew this didn't have an A2DP profile when I ordered it.

And it *is* comfortable.

Mailing rebate forms tomorrow.

Selflessly reducing distillery inventories 750ml at a time!

snglbear24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snglbear24

Where do I get the rebate form? I cant find it. Can someone post the link??

snglbear24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snglbear24
psybrrr wrote:Received mine today. Charged right up and so far works as designed. Would be better if it had A2DP, but then that would be a different device altogether, and I knew this didn't have an A2DP profile when I ordered it.

And it *is* comfortable.

Mailing rebate forms tomorrow.

Where did you get the rebate form?

bamatide92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bamatide92
bpr2 wrote:Wait… $20+$5shipping=$25
If I mail in the $20 rebate…

woot price - rebate =

You mean to tell me that this is only FIVE DOLLARS?!

How do I get the rebate?? There was nothing in my box that I got that had a rebate sheet to mail in. Let me know please.

JohnWooten

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JohnWooten
ThunderThighs wrote:

Thanks for posting the link to a 'legible' rebate form- I think I only bought two because the original form link was to a bad jpg copy.

Lotsa stuff...

elguaporugby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elguaporugby

Still waiting for this...2 Weeks and nothing. Its not even in my state yet. Does it AlWAYS take this long or is this a one time deal?

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Yes, yes, that's all good and well, but do you know where I can get the rebate form? ;)

ThunderThighs wrote:

Repeat from multiple earlier posts:

Ok, here we go with a few facts for later.

1) You will not get a rebate form in the box. You must print it yourself from the link provided.

So, when you come back here in a few weeks to ask where to find the rebate form, remember: It's always available from the main blog which you can get to from the product name link in the first post of this thread or just click here. I suggest bookmarking it now to make it easier.

2) You will not receive a receipt in the box. There are instructions for printing your receipt in my signature.

3) Read everything twice, fill everything out, read it again, check everything, make copies of it all, THEN and only then, seal the envelope. Almost all rebates have very exacting instructions and it's easy to forget something.

4) Wait. Rebates take a very long time to process. They are done by companies (not the manufacturer) and this isn't the only rebate campaign they're working on.

tachartz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tachartz

I would like someone from Woot.com to clearly outline the steps for receiving the rebate for this headset. I wass very disappointed to see that a rebate form or directions were not included in my shipment. I find the lack of information disingenuous, at best, and deceptive, at worst.

Homebrew1994

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Homebrew1994
tachartz wrote:I would like someone from Woot.com to clearly outline the steps for receiving the rebate for this headset. I wass very disappointed to see that a rebate form or directions were not included in my shipment. I find the lack of information disingenuous, at best, and deceptive, at worst.

Rebates are not that tricky and it was clearly laid out on the product page. It was further clarified in the post just above yours, including the link to print the rebate form.

Proudly WOOTing since May 2005 Have bought more junk than I care to think about.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

tachartz wrote:I would like someone from Woot.com to clearly outline the steps for receiving the rebate for this headset. I wass very disappointed to see that a rebate form or directions were not included in my shipment. I find the lack of information disingenuous, at best, and deceptive, at worst.

You can find all the particulars in the tiny writing on the rebate form. I'm not sure what you are needing if this does not help:

Limit one (1) rebate payable per qualifying form. Limited one (1) rebate form per stamped envelope submitted. Offer limited to customers of Buy.com and Woot.com only. Completed rebate form from Buy.com and Woot.com
must be included with store-identified receipt. Other online retailers’ rebate forms and receipts do not qualify for this program. Each qualifying Bluetooth headset must have downloaded rebate form completed for submission.
Limited three (3) rebates per household or address. Request must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase date. Purchase date is determined by receipt date of product(s) purchased. Claim postmarked or received after
applicable dates and incomplete or illegible submissions will be returned as ineligible. Allow 8 weeks for processing. This offer is not combinable with other Samsung Bluetooth accessories offers. Offer limited to product on
hand and NO substitutions with other products are eligible. Defective product will be replaced. Counterfeit copies of forms, receipt or UPC/Part Number Label will be rejected. Keep copies of materials submitted; originals
become Samsung property and will not be returned. Samsung reserves the right to request additional information regarding this claim. False information disqualifies this claim, making it subject to review under U.S.
Postal Regulations. Violations may be prosecuted. Only purchases made by end-user customer from a participating Samsung reseller in the United States and its territories are valid. Purchases by Samsung resellers
or internal Samsung orders are ineligible. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. You may check your status of your rebate at : https://securetrack.rebatetrack.com/promocenter/sta. Customer Care Service
Line: 888-709-7079. The Samsung Visa® prepaid card is not redeemable for cash at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived
for the first six months after the card is issued. Your card is issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards.
Samsung reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion.

bsmith1

tachartz wrote: ...I wass very disappointed to see that a rebate form or directions were not included in my shipment...

Here's a tip. Always read the "in the box" section on the product page. If it isn't listed there, then it probably isn't included in the shipment.
Do you not have access to a printer? What is the benefit to having the rebate included in the shipment as opposed to being able to download and print it anytime you wish?

dgruenburg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgruenburg
Hurricane4911 wrote:Yep, me too...

Any help?

Where is the form? I can't find it at all. It says it has to be provided by woot.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

dgruenburg wrote:Where is the form? I can't find it at all. It says it has to be provided by woot.

If you do not have a mouse equipped with a scrolling wheel, you can either press the up arrow on your keyboard or click on the up arrow on the scrollbar on the right of the screen until you see the humongous red glittering letters that say REBATE INFO. Directly below them you will be able to find all the information you need in order to submit your rebate.

siraisoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages siraisoni

I received the headset by mail today but no rebate form?!?

Any idea when and how they send it?

bsmith1

Woot needs to make it more difficult to post to these forums because it is apparently easier to post a question than it is to read an answer that is already on the screen.

To those looking for the rebate form: Before you ask a question, please read either a)the product write-up or b)the dozens of posts here in the forum that tell you where to get the form.

I thought getting the rebate for was painless compared to waiting on smartpost.

bsmith1

jukieklein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jukieklein

Sorry, thunderthighs answered this a few posts above. Thanks.

The rebate directions say you must submit receipt from buy.com or Woot.com with valid product purchase circled. No physical receipt came with the headset. Do I just copy off the confirmation email?

bsmith1

jukieklein wrote:Sorry, thunderthighs answered this a few posts above. Thanks.

The rebate directions say you must submit receipt from buy.com or Woot.com with valid product purchase circled. No physical receipt came with the headset. Do I just copy off the confirmation email?

Thunderthighs also answered that one in her signature, but I'll post it here for you:

Woot doesn't include receipts with it's shipments. You can print the receipt anytime:

1. Click on "My account" at the top of the page.

2. Click on the item for which you want the receipt.

3. On the next page you'll see a link to view your receipt. Click this link and print the next page.

Note that you'll also see a link to the tracking information if the item has shipped.

scottman54

quality posts: 34 Private Messages scottman54

Oh my, from the looks of these clueless posters, I think samsung will make off quite well on this rebate deal. And this is just those who could figure out how to post a question here. Probably even more who completely have no idea. People, if you don't know how rebates work, don't order items with rebates.

rdermyer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rdermyer

Anybody know about a USB charger for this? I have a car->usb adapter that would work wonders with this + my usb charged phone and mp3 player. I'd like to be able to charge this with USB as well; it's ridiculous how many things have one-use proprietary chargers.

jpamen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpamen

What a shock!!! Wouldn't work at all, wouldn't pair with any of my family's 3 phones. Shame on me for being a sucker....

sethstone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sethstone
kalexan9 wrote:Does this headset support A2DP for listening to streaming mp3 music and other media?

Anyone find out if this is supported or not?

tbarnes3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbarnes3

When does rebate form come?

ThunderThighs

Staff

tbarnes3 wrote:When does rebate form come?

That question is answered numerous times on this page alone as well as the previous page and I think the page before that too. Read, grasshopper.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mariodfa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariodfa

How did you do in order to get the rebate thing going. I recently received the headset but no receipt, nothing related to the mail-in rebate. Any information would help. Thanks,

alexei27 wrote:Got this last time...same price...same rebate.

The rebate system works well. You have to follow the directions EXACTLY...and make a copy of everything before you send it in. I thin kit took 10 weeks to get the rebate (which was a visa card).

Also...the headsets work just fine. This is a great deal!

ThunderThighs

Staff

ariemer11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ariemer11

bsmith1 and ThunderThighs, you are both really patient overall. I don't understand how many people don't understand how forums work. That is, read and search for your answer first. Wow!

ariemer11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ariemer11

I saw one other post about the volume being low. Mine has good volume from the microphone for people that I call, but the volume on my end is impossibly low. I am trying to find out how to get it taken care of via the 1 year Samsung warranty. I just sent an email to Woot (rma@woot.com) to see if they could point me in the right direction. I can't find much in the way of good information online or in the owners manual. Has anyone tried to make a warranty claim for this headset? Thanks.

crankwire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crankwire

Mine doesn't work! It worked briefly when I opened it, but I then set it to charge. After two days of charging, it continuously refuses to turn on or pair. I've written to service@woot.com.

bsmith1

Got mine yesterday and it works great. My phone is having trouble recognizing voice dialing, though. (maybe because I have a cold and sound like death at the moment)

Rebate form is in the mail and on its way!

bsmith1

For warranty info, create an account on samsung.com then go here http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/AWEP475PBECSTA

Looks like you'll need the product's serial number, however, to register the product and request service... I don't have mine with me at the moment. Does anyone know where to find the serial number on these ear pieces?

aron1231

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aron1231

Yes, it was easy to find the rebate form - I printed it off as soon as I bought the item. Yet I still think it's a little classless of woot! to not include a hard copy with the shipment... I understand woot! is the epitome of bean counting, but seriously, is there no such thing as quality service these days? Especially considering they were able to do so about a year ago, when I purchased the other "$5" headset.

DSCHRICK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DSCHRICK

JUST RECEIVED MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET WITHOUT THE REBATE. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

elguaporugby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elguaporugby
DSCHRICK wrote:JUST RECEIVED MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET WITHOUT THE REBATE. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Troll Harder?

sc4211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sc4211

Here's a link to the rebate for those that are freaking out:

http://sale.images.woot.com/WEP475-MIR20-Buy_Woot-WEB.pdf

I wish Woot would clarify this earlier about the receipt & rebate. It also be nice if the staff wasn't so rude when it's not our fault that Woot isn't great with customer service & instructions.