pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Nobody cares; not even me, anymore.

And mentioning it in this thread means even fewer will notice.

So, well done, no1!



WOW!!! 70,000+!!! Chief whore!!!



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady






Thank you No1 for bringing it to our attention.
I preferred it when post count and date of joining showed by our names.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The ultimate whore!!!!





HAIL TO THE KING OF WHORES!!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I guess we will wait for cruzer for a day and then start a new PWA

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz


The final whistle has blown!
The results are in!

Mavyn gets the LP, it was starting to get a bit buggy (could not reply, etc), so I shut it down.

GRATS!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:
The final whistle has blown!
The results are in!

Mavyn gets the LP, it was starting to get a bit buggy (could not reply, etc), so I shut it down.

GRATS!



Aww, I am SO happy right now! I'd like to thank my family, and my teachers, and my fellow PWAers, everyone who made this moment possible!

Now where's my darned statue?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:Aww, I am SO happy right now! I'd like to thank my family, and my teachers, and my fellow PWAers, everyone who made this moment possible!

Now where's my darned statue?



Since it's me on duty, the statue is appropriate:

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:Since it's me on duty, the statue is appropriate:



Oh that rocks. :D Yay!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Yay Inky locked PWA, we get to resurrect Yammer.

Wow there is a lot of dust in here!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
KtCallista wrote:Yay Inky locked PWA, we get to resurrect Yammer.

Wow there is a lot of dust in here!



KtCallista is our winner for PWA this round! Please enjoy your winning (gold cat) statue!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Congrats to KT for lp.

4 more hours left.

Sigh.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
inkycatz wrote:KtCallista is our winner for PWA this round! Please enjoy your winning (gold cat) statue!



eh? it says right there on the "everything but woot" page, "last post by inkycatz"

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
inkycatz wrote:KtCallista is our winner for PWA this round! Please enjoy your winning (gold cat) statue!



Awww thanks Inky! I like kitties even if they make me itchy (wish they didn't).

Thanks all. Been a while since I've had LP!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
no1 wrote:eh? it says right there on the "everything but woot" page, "last post by inkycats"



You all ought to know by now I don't count. :P

I'm just hanging out, really.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

last post is last post. whether you count or not, you were last.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

So much for a LP battle; two posts into page 100.

//grumps . . . moves on.

Congrats to K'linkycatz!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:eh? it says right there on the "everything but woot" page, "last post by inkycatz"



Oh poo, you would notice that wouldn't you! I'm keeping the gold kitty though

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Josephus wrote:last post is last post. whether you count or not, you were last.



I was trying to take back LP when she locked it, can I still count it? Mods aren't supposed to look before they lock.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
KtCallista wrote:I was trying to take back LP when she locked it, can I still count it? Mods aren't supposed to look before they lock.



hell no! everyone was trying to take it back- just 'cause you were trying doesn't give you any priority!

it belongs to her now. fair is fair.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
KtCallista wrote:Oh poo, you would notice that wouldn't you! I'm keeping the gold kitty though



As you should. Mods could always cheat in this regard due to the fact we can post 'n lock or vice versa or other silly cheating sort of ways to rig things.

It's simpler not to count us in these efforts, since it was effectively a courtesy post to let people know since there isn't a great way to show a thread is locked otherwise.

I'm just hanging out, really.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
inkycatz wrote:As you should. Mods could always cheat in this regard due to the fact we can post 'n lock or vice versa or other silly cheating sort of ways to rig things.

It's simpler not to count us in these efforts, since it was effectively a courtesy post to let people know since there isn't a great way to show a thread is locked otherwise.

Well, the last post link should go to the one who wins last post. You could edit the last post if you really need to tell people, but the lack of a post button should be sufficient.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

inkycatz wrote:KtCallista is our winner for PWA this round! Please enjoy your winning (gold cat) statue!



Ohh, a prize. That is nice.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Is anyone gonna educate the mods on last posting?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Has the color scheme changed somewhat? I can no longer discern a difference between a reply and the post it's in attached to.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:So much for a LP battle; two posts into page 100.

//grumps . . . moves on.

Congrats to K'linkycatz!



I've rethought this; I'm not happy with the eagerness of youth to move these threads along.

Or is woot going Stasi on EBW?

(If ya don't get it, learn some history.)

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:I've rethought this; I'm not happy with the eagerness of youth to move these threads along.

Or is woot going Stasi on EBW?

(If ya don't get it, learn some history.)



hmmm yes, no mod baiting next time... I just have missed the last several last posts because we had to wait for cruzer and I had to leave.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:Has the color scheme changed somewhat? I can no longer discern a difference between a reply and the post it's in attached to.



Hmmm, rebooting helped; never mind.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Hmmm, rebooting helped; never mind.



Yay! I'm glad. I hate when woot is broken.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:hmmm yes, no mod baiting next time...



Finally got busted for that; this country's skin has demonstrably thinned in the last 20 years or so; you know - a generation ago.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Is anyone gonna educate the mods on last posting?



Yeah, I sent a pm.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, I sent a pm.



Hope it works.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, I sent a pm.



I hope it's seen. PMs seem to get ignored.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:I hope it's seen. PMs seem to get ignored.



I know I'd ignore 'em . . . were I to get one.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

PMs . . . posts; what's the difference?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:PMs . . . posts; what's the difference?



PMs only harass those who can see them and bother to read them, posts only harass those that bother to read them.

Or something like that.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:PMs only harass those who can see them and bother to read them, posts only harass those that bother to read them.

Or something like that.




So why bother reading at all; let's all just post and ghost!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:So why bother reading at all; let's all just post and ghost!



I'm posting and multi-tasking. Sorry. Kids are sleeping (or supposed to be) and Ver1 has an after school activity for the next hour. So I'm here, programming, scanning social networks, and I just checked baby Gabriel's caring bridge page.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Yeah; like that.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
inkycatz wrote:As you should. Mods could always cheat in this regard due to the fact we can post 'n lock or vice versa or other silly cheating sort of ways to rig things.

It's simpler not to count us in these efforts, since it was effectively a courtesy post to let people know since there isn't a great way to show a thread is locked otherwise.



oh, I understand that your motives were pure. but so are mine. everyone knows how last post works, (almost). it is a journey, figuring out that there's a reason you can't post any more the first time. if you aren't playing the game, then don't post. just lock the thread when it's an appropriate time and let us play the way we've been playing for years.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Yeah; like that.



Well, if I'm being honest I should be focused on the coding. I did go post a link to some free books in the Hunger Games thread. I don't know much about them other than GeekMom linked them this morning, I opened the tab and forgot about it until now.

Be back in a few

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.