Magic Jack is cheaper

Geraldine Towers

Towers1000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Towers1000

“MAGIC JACK is reliable and costs $29. a year”

Geraldine Towers

gmi8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gmi8

I need a Dubstep or Beat Box to this!!!!!!!

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

Well, just so you know you're not playing it for no one, I'm one of the people who irrationally loves the Woot Off song.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest

At least it is a podcast!

Sigh, I miss those days.......MATHEW!!!!!!

@crowsnest531

berrie34

quality posts: 2 Private Messages berrie34

Can listen to this over and over again ...<3

DiceDeals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DiceDeals

I think the BNL should remix the theme, as it is now it sounds like the Crash Test Dummies preformed it. Better yet allow user submissions and a derby to pick the winner for the wooting off theme.

powdercruiser37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages powdercruiser37

sounds kinda like atom & his package lol

virgilcaine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages virgilcaine
crowsnest wrote:At least it is a podcast!

Sigh, I miss those days.......MATHEW!!!!!!

Me, too!

Oh, that fateful morning I got into work and flipped to Woot, all excited for daily enjoyment! What could it be today? Listener Mailbag? Stupid_ Six? Million Dollar Ideas? This Day in Histo-GASP! What's this? Where's the "Play" button? A video? A video? I don't want a video! They're so much less entertaining, and I can't listen to them while logging into the company VPN; it's a much more boring experience now.

Was it too much, Matthew? Was the Stupid_ Six just too depressing? Were you simply sick of listening to Wooters leaving voicemails that sounded like they had been left at 3 a.m.? What happened? We were so happy togeth-No, I know, I know, we were never together together, but I mean, I thought having an accou-wait - how people have accounts with you? WHAT? This is even worse than when Wikipedia broke up with me in front of EVERYONE at the punch bowl!!! I feel like...like...well, you know. Oh wait...that's impossible.

Slydon

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

Rabid7 wrote:Someone going to make a dub-step remix?

I completely support this as long as it isn't a rush job.

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

ckendall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckendall

Love, love, love the woot-off theme. It is a tradition - a classic, well-done theme song. :-)

ertolsma

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ertolsma
virgilcaine wrote:Me, too!

Oh, that fateful morning I got into work and flipped to Woot, all excited for daily enjoyment! What could it be today? Listener Mailbag? Stupid_ Six? Million Dollar Ideas? This Day in Histo-GASP! What's this? Where's the "Play" button? A video? A video? I don't want a video! They're so much less entertaining, and I can't listen to them while logging into the company VPN; it's a much more boring experience now.

Was it too much, Matthew? Was the Stupid_ Six just too depressing? Were you simply sick of listening to Wooters leaving voicemails that sounded like they had been left at 3 a.m.? What happened? We were so happy togeth-No, I know, I know, we were never together together, but I mean, I thought having an accou-wait - how people have accounts with you? WHAT? This is even worse than when Wikipedia broke up with me in front of EVERYONE at the punch bowl!!! I feel like...like...well, you know. Oh wait...that's impossible.

Count me in with the group who loved the daily wootcasts but now don't bother with the video. All great things must come to an end, I guess.

kidz4life

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kidz4life

Magic Jack is a joke.

Really, look into VoIP with video, now thats the future.

kidz4life

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kidz4life

Come on everyone BUY BUY BUY, I just want to get the suprise bag so then I get in the shower . So that I don't miss it.

Maybe even buy a few screaming monkeys

zadriel

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zadriel

wow 50 WHOLE ANSI LUMENS FOR ONLY half the price of a 2400 ansi lumen projector. WHAT A DEAL!

klynb

quality posts: 12 Private Messages klynb
DiceDeals wrote:I think the BNL should remix the theme, as it is now it sounds like the Crash Test Dummies preformed it. Better yet allow user submissions and a derby to pick the winner for the wooting off theme.

Three years ago, maybe. Current lineup, not so much.

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj
ertolsma wrote:Count me in with the group who loved the daily wootcasts but now don't bother with the video. All great things must come to an end, I guess.

Count me as one of the people who never could find the time to listen to the daily podcast everyday, but now love to be able to keep up with the weekly video.

Who could not love "New November Pants"?

dvhsskater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvhsskater
gmi8 wrote:I need a Dubstep or Beat Box to this!!!!!!!

there is a keyboard wooting right now, buy it!

virgilcaine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages virgilcaine
skippykj wrote:Count me as one of the people who never could find the time to listen to the daily podcast everyday, but now love to be able to keep up with the weekly video.

Who could not love "New November Pants"?

Welp...I have to confess that was AT LEAST as entertaining as any given song on a daily Wootcast. And I did give a sort-of half chuckle a minimum of twice during the video, which is more than I can say for some of the lesser dailies. Maybe life is still livable in a post-audio-Wootcast world after all...

dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert

It's back! I had to endure that HP desktop with no linky to the WootOff theme because some webmonkey forgot to include it on the page!

Don't make me come back there and separate you kids! Don't let this happen again!

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

kak4topgun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kak4topgun

Have you ever thougght about selling the
"Theme for Wooting Off" on ITunes?

whyred57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whyred57

Please please put up some roombas

norzmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norzmom

I thought this was supposed to be a woot off? All I've sen for about 30 minutes is sold out Skil tool sets. ???

WFCody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WFCody

Shirts "20% Off", but they are 20% more. Zzzuppb with that?

AIHS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AIHS

I would say worse woot off ever.

Twice my purchase (2 different products) said it was processing and twice it failed....

bubbles781

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubbles781

Dear Woot,

Speaking as the proud owner of a vagina I am writing you today to let you know that this woot off bites a big one. Although I have to admit, I was interested in the awesome sewing machine you listed last night, all these other girly froo-froo items are bunk! What Mama really wants is a 42" 1080 LCD TV for 400 or less. Now go and make it happen or feel the full wrath of the Angry Vagina club

"xoxo"

meh...whatever

mgowg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgowg

Big o' Cosmos shut out 3rd time in a row. Overall terrible procedure for access to Big o' Cosmos. Another bummer Woot Off uninspiring product follow by an unaccessible Big o' Cosmos. bummer, bummer,,bummer

salival10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salival10

Virgin to woot, love the theme! F5 Complex - funny!

robbrodersen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbrodersen

That last comment was from my brother. He is a virgin wooter. Show him some love yall!!

ismcab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ismcab
AIHS wrote:I would say worse woot off ever.

Twice my purchase (2 different products) said it was processing and twice it failed....

I agree!

ismcab

ismcab wrote:I agree!

Time to go to the open market for a DVD player. Oh well, woot!

ismcab

It clearly was a letdown!