abe231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abe231

it tells me not to bogart the crap

ptzerefos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ptzerefos

suck it, woot! I don't need more crap anyways. Joke is on you...

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=16080

nab911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nab911

I can't ever get the game to load. it shows the rules, counts to 100% and then just shows white boxes trailing forever. I let it sit for 10 minutes once, came back and still nothing.

padalin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages padalin
nerdtasticalone wrote:Can we get more than one?

nope just tried

sl1d4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sl1d4

Dear W00t,

I would like to buy a random Big Orphaned Cetacea. It is too bad that the only way to beat your game is to either cheat or be extremely lucky. OR you are pulling an Aprils Fools joke that does nothing but annoy your customers because the game is pure luck and no skill?

In conclusion, YOU SUCK W00T.
I am going to go cheat at your game instead of playing it.
Cheers

lizbeth374

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizbeth374

guess we gotta wait til the new link is posted by someone

4/1/13, 3/22/12, 5/11/11, 4/1/11, 8/20/10, 3/26/10, 5/15/09

hookajoe

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hookajoe
perdooky wrote:How to order a Big o' Cosmos:

1. Log in to Woot
2. Enter the following URL into your browser:

https://sslkids.woot.com/wantone/ae51a8dc-0910-445e-823e-182cda3c6d4d/random-crap-30

3. Press Enter
4. If it doesn't bring you to the buy page, re-enter the URL into your browser and press enter again

Some people say it's taken them 50+ times to work, others only a few times. Don't worry that it shows you in kids.woot. After the purchase the Big o' Cosmos will be listed under your woot.com account.

I tried it a few times with no luck, and figured ha ha on me. Then I tried again in "incognito" and there it was.

lemonadefish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonadefish

no.

tjbird9675

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjbird9675
southernbelle8 wrote:except for the fact that... YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIN THE GAME TO GET THE CRAP. Geeze people.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIN THE GAME TO GET THE CRAP"

What do you mean? how did you get around the game?

Pedro105Woot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pedro105Woot

I beat the game and then used the link. The link took me to kids.woot like everyone else, BUT then I clicked the bags-oooo-ccrraappp icon where the sites are listed and then the buy one and it worked. Thanks woot.

lightknight

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lightknight
linksdeity wrote:This game is nothing but unavoidable deaths. How is anyone getting past like level four without two things blocking your path at the same time and being forced to just start over.

Also I played this game to level 4 last night and It said I got a Big o' Cosmos but the link just restarted the game. AWESOME!

Not missing the targets seems to reduce the number of unavoidable hurdles. (beat lvl 9 and am now happily waiting for a bag of feces)

amicotton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amicotton

1. Log in to Woot

https://sslkids.woot.com/wantone/ae51a8dc-0910-445e-823e-182cda3c6d4d/random-crap-30

3. Press Enter
4. If it doesn't bring you to the buy page, re-enter the URL into your browser and press enter again until you are brought to the buy page

So are you supposed to purchase what shows up as the Kids woot and that's really the Big o' Cosmos? It just shows the Kids Woot site.

Some people say it's taken them 50+ times to work, others only a few times. Don't worry that it shows you in kids.woot. After the purchase the Big o' Cosmos will be listed under your woot.com account.

OhMomx6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OhMomx6

got to go potty

Peace,
JC

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

SWEET!
I got Level 2 before work and level 8 just a little while ago. Couldn't get level 7 but that quick up/down arrow trick I read saved me big time.

Great Day!!!

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

abateman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abateman

I'm sorry, I have been able to order Big o' Cosmos's for years, and spending 10 minutes to get one was too long, AND NOW YOU MUST PLAY A GAME! That is TRUELY CRAP. This is what turned me off on woot a few years ago, and is starting over again. Thanks for the memories .......

NRSpringWOOT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NRSpringWOOT

This crap is crap, I want my Big Orphaned Cetacea not a crap game! WOOT! PLEASE, LET ME ORDER MY CRAP!!! I have never gotten a Big Orphaned Cetacea before, the crap always sold out, and now you still have crap but won't let it be my crap unless I play your crap game for many crappy hours until I beat a certain crap level that keeps getting higher every time I play like crap!

altschul

quality posts: 3 Private Messages altschul

Got to level five. Unfortunately, now have to be productive instead. I like the game and concept though! :D

spoodini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spoodini

You must not bogart the crap.

cracycarl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cracycarl

The level 9 url

{order enabled="false" url="https://sslwww.woot.com/wantone/9d24b680-1b0e-438e-a873-507570dc6df4"}No crap for you yet... beat Level 9 and maybe you'll be worthy.{/order}

And if you try again "Hey, you already got your Big o' Cosmos. Don't bogart the crap."

iamsenorcoche

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamsenorcoche

I know the link is a lie and i'm being trolled but i can't stop.

woot has tapped the resources of people who love Flesh games

just give me a hint. please. anything. Ill stop buying shirts and buy something else.

Just assume I know nothing about the product or I'm misinformed. It's easier on everyone that way.

bc316

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bc316

I'm seeing people with posting levels of 187, 666 nice..

usedbrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usedbrain

Oh crap, I couldn't get passed level 2 when it was still level 6 to reach for the crappy bag! Crap.

ChangHyun84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChangHyun84

I got to level 0 and then got me to levl 9. The Big Old Cosmos really is impossible!

AbEnd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AbEnd

1. Log in to Woot

3. Press Enter
4. If it doesn't bring you to the buy page, re-enter the URL into your browser and press enter again until you are brought to the buy page

You cannot purchase multiple Big o' Cosmos's from different levels.

It worked for me. Had to paste the link many times but it finally went through!

Livinonedge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Livinonedge

Kinda whack how the road is blocked of completely by an obstacle and and incoming object, there absolutely no way to avoid it We, the Hitchhikers?

8 Screaming Monkey
2 Bags of Crap
2 Woot-off lights
7 Woot Shirt

Kaessa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaessa

It would be good if the game were not impossible to win at times (things coming at you in both lanes). Every single try, I had an unavoidable death. Let's do slot machines next time, it'll be less frustrating.

Mother of four, grandmother of six, knitter, photographer, gamer, computer addict, zen atheist, godless liberal, all around annoying person. Married to my best friend in the whole world.

maisonaise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maisonaise

worked for me!

flyngwalrus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages flyngwalrus

I actually hate this more than getting a 404 page

microgiant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microgiant

How do people score so many points just finishing level one? Death is unavoidable every time i play...its annoying. I want my April fools bag o crap!!!

DivineMercy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DivineMercy

ComputerCarl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ComputerCarl
iamsenorcoche wrote:I know the link is a lie and i'm being trolled but i can't stop.

woot has tapped the resources of people who love Flesh games

just give me a hint. please. anything. Ill stop buying shirts and buy something else.

Here's a hint... the effing link is real...

Stubdooo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stubdooo

1. Log in to Woot

3. Press Enter

You cannot purchase multiple Big o' Cosmos's from different levels.

The link DOES work!! I got level 8. Tried for leel 9 and this was the message:

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)we're sorry
Hey, you already got your Big o' Cosmos. Don't bogart the crap.

drafile2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drafile2

I hate woot for this. I finally have enough money to buy crap. It's like the universe is working against me.

getpartsmart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getpartsmart

Is anyone else getting killed in the game when there seems to be no way to avoid crap on both levels coming toward you? This seems so rigged but I want this random crap so bad for some reason...

pgore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pgore

It worked for me after many, many times and I was able to complete order. Then on main page it was Level 9.

Now just have to wait for the crappy items to arrive. Then I can get fussed at for buying more crap.

I guess the question is "Is unknown crap better than the crap I already have or is all crap just crap."

P.Gore

bmscurlock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmscurlock

Seems like people in Indiana really like random crap )

Escotch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Escotch
AbEnd wrote:It worked for me. Had to paste the link many times but it finally went through!

It only shows the glider when I push the gold button, 1 2 or 3 of them, do you just order one and it is actually a Big o' Cosmos?

bellia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellia

Got my first ever Big o' Cosmos!

bsbrewery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsbrewery

One more gargleblaster this is classic, first joke of the day will be the best joke of the day. Thank you WOOT you never disappoint!

AirForceNG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AirForceNG
megabite6d9 wrote:*sigh* I'm not going to risk getting fired for playing a game at work for one. Kinda Sirius GPP woot.

I am in the same situation. We work in an open environment, and unfortunately the colors of the game are not even close to our software.