spicyflavor

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spicyflavor

I've tried the link like 150 times and nothing

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

It brought up the game for me once and I died on level 1, but it then told me I wasn't logged in so I couldn't buy crap anyway. So I logged in and now it won't bring up the damn game! It just keeps saying Sorry, you have to beat level 9 in order to buy crap!

Well, I can't beat level 9 if you won't load the damn game, woot!

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

firestormupfd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages firestormupfd

I can't get to the game!

blueleft52

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blueleft52
tdsnuggs wrote:If you order the gliders, you will get the gliders for 30 bucks so don't do it unless you really want the gliders. Keep reloading the link https://sslkids.woot.com/wantone/ae51a8dc-0910-445e-823e-182cda3c6d4d/random-crap-30 until you get the Big o' Cosmos order page. Worked for me -- got my Big o' Cosmos on level 8.

Make sure you change the last number to 31 for this level. I had to try several times but it did work eventually

sirrix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sirrix

That link will NOT work - people in the forum are having their own April Fool's joke. Not one person has posted an image of their confirmation or order screen. Sorry kids, it's one big joke. Move on.

hyperseamonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyperseamonkey

the link ACTUALLY Works. like no joke. completely honest. I didn't believe it either but for fun tried it out a couple of times and all of a sudden... i got a page to get it!!

stophe22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stophe22
iamjs wrote:

Ahhh hahahahaha!!!! That is awesome. I need that picture right next to my door when I leave for work every day. So good.

jstemper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jstemper

About what I would expect on April 1st.
I haven't been got in a long time but my greed was my down fall. Good one Woot!

rlorenz89

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rlorenz89

What's the link that people here are using?

weemdog

quality posts: 8 Private Messages weemdog
spicyflavor wrote:I've tried the link like 150 times and nothing

Try it in icognito mode in Chrome. That is where it finally worked for me.

CraigTnelson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CraigTnelson

I give up. I can't keep trying this crap at my office. Thanks for nothing this time Woot. Oh, and one of my Woot lights burned out.

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

OK...I don't want to resort to cheating in order to get a Barrel of Cartwheels, but I can't get past level 5 to get to level 8. It doesn't seem fair that I'll miss out on a bag because cheaters are buying them up. Is cheating permitted this time b/c it's April Fool's Day? I don't want to get in any trouble, because I've spent a lot of money with Woot since I've joined, but I also don't appreciate not having the chance at a stinkin' bag of dookie.

mogebier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mogebier

It would be nice if any of this was in fact true, It is my Birthday today, and a Big o' Cosmos would be a fun Bday present.

ilovereality

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ilovereality

I just want it to end so I can stop trying. I am feeling really foolish as I have tried every thing suggested. The links do not work for me - tried each at least 10-20 times. I can't 'ride the middle lane' - I still was taken out by double objects when not shooting one Big o' Cosmos.

There is something obvious I am missing and I am feeling quite foolish.

Please woot gods - end this so I can stop trying.

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome
krandallsfury wrote:WOOT!!!

WORKED FOR ME!!! Only took 4 tries!

That URL keeps taking me to "Kids woot"...

smibbo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smibbo

I actually was beating level 8 when they switched it up to level nine. Then when I try to play again, it gives me the "you are not worthy" Agrajag's life again. I wait, do a new browser window and play again, and no, it did not save my progress. I'm supposed to start ALL OVER AGAIN

I "get" that you want to "reward" diligence (AKA people who have no other obligations than to sit glued to their computer playing an extremely slow game all day) but the LEAST you could do is make it so when the level got upped those of us who WERE "worthy" didn't have to go back to the bottom.

This irks me beyond measure that people have been able to order more than one time by playing the game over and over at each level. Some of us simply don't have that kind of time committment. And though my disability doesn't hamper playing a Jatravartid computer game, I know some people whose disability will make it impossible for them to order. Classy, Woot.

jesstopher1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesstopher1

ALT F4 = instant Big Orphaned Cetacea

lindal33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindal33

Nope, I can't do this any more... can"t get past level 4, and I've been trying since it was 6 levels to pass. Good luck everybody.

lsusid2003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsusid2003
spicyflavor wrote:I've tried the link like 150 times and nothing

me too i think these people are just april fooling us

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02

Played last night for a couple hours and beat plenty of levels multiple times. Gave me the option to buy a couple different times but always got an error. Now this morning... the game won't load AT ALL on Firefox or IE.

oh... and I've tried that link for 20 mins straight now and get the same thing over and over.

Any other ideas?

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

randynovak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages randynovak
iamsenorcoche wrote:I know the link is a lie and i'm being trolled but i can't stop.

woot has tapped the resources of people who love Flesh games

just give me a hint. please. anything. Ill stop buying shirts and buy something else.

It's not a lie.. I just got my Bush of Corndogs !! just be patient and keep trying the link

acidmojojojo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages acidmojojojo

How are we supposed to get past 2 obstacles at once? this is too frustrating.

clifandkatie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clifandkatie
clifandkatie wrote:Woot!

pic now working. woot kept changing Big o' Cosmos link.

• Regular Woots – 28
  • Big o’ Cosmos – 2
  • Screaming Monkeys – 3
  • Shirt.Woot – 8
  • Kids.Woot – 2

jmfletcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmfletcher
getpartsmart wrote:Is anyone else getting killed in the game when there seems to be no way to avoid crap on both levels coming toward you? This seems so rigged but I want this random crap so bad for some reason...

Yes, nearly every time.

photog7051

quality posts: 0 Private Messages photog7051

Got it !!!! bring on the c##p

iamsenorcoche

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamsenorcoche

link not working.. kids woot... headline says WHY CANT YOU SEE IT. on k.w.

WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME

Just assume I know nothing about the product or I'm misinformed. It's easier on everyone that way.

phrozt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phrozt

&*@^#&@^$#

AGGGGHHHH!!!!! I was copy+paste+entering SO quickly that my hands automatically copy/pasted/entered when I saw the ACTUAL Big o' Cosmos page.....

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Oh and FYI, I was using https://sslkids.woot.com/wantone/9d24b680-1b0e-438e-a873-507570dc6df4/random-crap-31 and I've probably done WELL over 50 iterations of this.

Not sure if it's worth another 50...

michiganhockey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michiganhockey

Finally got the link to work!! Got My BAG O CRAP!!

MichiganHockey

finalrequiem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages finalrequiem

never mind... waste of time.

Kryshchs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kryshchs
pcrockett83 wrote:I really thought this was another joke, but it actually worked for me. :D

It keeps telling me I'm not level 9 so I'm not worthy. We, the Hitchhikers am I doing wrong?

drtheng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drtheng
Burning-Chrome wrote:That URL keeps taking me to "Kids woot"...

Don't you people get it? April Fools. Stop making a fools out of yourselves by "following the link"

cmauspam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmauspam

Level 3 is as far as I can get and it really appears that there is no way out of the way of many obstacles.
I do not get how people are getting so far.
Luck?
We, the Hitchhikers?

goodmanwc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodmanwc

this game is just horrendous...

jmarie813

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmarie813
raffay wrote:new link works! first Big o' Cosmos since Christmas '09!

Took some serious refreshing but got it to work. Thanks for the new link!

Cridds

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cridds

Whew! Got it! Thanks Woot...my first ever Bag o' carp!!

doomonu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doomonu
raffay wrote:new link works! first Big o' Cosmos since Christmas '09!

The worst part is that it still hasn't worked for me.

mpoarch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpoarch

I used the link with 31 on the end of it and it finally worked! It went to the BUY screen! Thanks!

cumonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cumonster
drtheng wrote:Don't you people get it? April Fools. Stop making a fools out of yourselves by "following the link"

It's not an AF joke, dude... it works.

bsamm97

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bsamm97
ComputerCarl wrote:No, and you shouldnt have to press the gold button, the link should take you straight to the buy page, and it should say 1 Big o' Cosmos. . Make sure to use the new link I posted in the beginning of this thread...
https://sslkids.woot.com/wantone/9d24b680-1b0e-438e-a873-507570dc6df4/random-crap-31

Link,

Y U No Work For Me?

3xBOC, Zune, Razer m100 Earphones, Leakfrogx3, T-Shirts(1xM,1xL,1xWS), 3xPig, 3xBOC, Gourmet Coffee Cafe Single Serving Coffeemaker with Free Coffee, Screaming Monkey w/Black Capex3, Screaming Monkey w/Green Capex3, Energy Junkie Sample Pack, Voice Buddy 3.0 Interactive Game Control, Excalibur 4GB USB Drive, Netgear WG511T 802.11g 108mbps CardBus Wireless Adapter

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325

Got mine!!!! YEAH!!! Now to get ready for work, so I am not fired!!!

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.