WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Primula Perfect Blend 32oz Teapot w/ Filtering Spout and Flowering Tea Variety Pack

Speed to First Woot:
0m 0.555s
First Sucker:
gaugh753
Last Wooter to Woot:
cogphi
Last Purchase:
3 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 40% of Woot.com Woots
Top 18% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 43% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 37% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 5% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 23% < 10 woots
  • 30% < 25 woots
  • 38% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 4% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 17% one year old
  • 79% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 92% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
94%
6%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

kerneltrap

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kerneltrap

tea is better when it has pretty flowers

pbhenry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pbhenry

I'm a teapot. Paint me yellow!

gaugh753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gaugh753

in for 1.

Gonna make my wife really happy

I consider a looseness with words equatable to looseness of the bowels
-John Calvin

rwheadon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rwheadon

My daughter loves these teas.

I bought one from Woot! in February for 19.99.

rich

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

Couldn't get the vacuum in time, and now I have to look at THAT? Tip me over and pour me out, that looks disgusting first thing in the morning!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

macfluke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macfluke

32oz? 32oz's is one glass of ice tea... i would need several of these things for my daily summer tea intake... Woot is grieving me!

Greshmahg

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Greshmahg

Well, at least it's not labeled with that giant Vogonity's charity like the Livestrong stuff.

Although on the other hand, when a person thinks of tea, clearly the first thing that comes to mind is nut cancer...

BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

Minimal sleep last night. Got up every few minutes to check for the Big o' Cosmos. Big meeting in an hour, no sleep, no Big o' Cosmos and no need for a teapot. Argh!

whitedime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitedime

Woot-off is just like a night at the bar with your buddies. Someones going home with a grenade or everyones missing out.

mommacomet

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mommacomet

Great gift for those weddings that will be coming up.

mk70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk70

Too bad there is not an infuser for making other loose teas.

dilbertdogbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilbertdogbert

Does this cure cancer?

Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 1/17/12
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 12/5/11
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 11/8/11
Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain with Woot Cape 10/12/11
Screaming Giant Monkey w/Green Cape 5/10/11

jamesflax

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamesflax

Got this for my girlfriend on woot before. The teapot's a little smaller than I was expecting, but the flowering tea worked better than I thought it would! It looks really cool! The flavors decent, but not very robust. Id probably try two flowers in one pot next time. Definitely a neat buy if you have kids or a girlfriend/wife to buy it for. Kind of weird to buy for yourself if you live alone

worldwidewebfeet

quality posts: 33 Private Messages worldwidewebfeet

Ahhhh strange new life forms growing in my tea pot! That usually happens when you haven't washed it out for a month or two.

IPDaly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IPDaly

And now I would have happily bought a refurb........

Yumm!!!

kogaku

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kogaku

Bought this a couple of months ago, it arrived in the midst of my trying to find out if I was going to die of heart failure -- after week in hospital, they still don't know if I had a heart attack, but they discovered a tumor on my adrenal that "might not" be cancer, and "might" explain my heart problems. Still waiting for test results.

Anyway, it was a while before she got to open the box, and when she did, she found that the Earl Grey teas were missing. Woot said they would issue a partial refund, since they had no replacement teas available.

tarbush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarbush
mk70 wrote:Too bad there is not an infuser for making other loose teas.

Looks like there is a filter on the spout so you can use loose tea also.

2wellread

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2wellread
macfluke wrote:32oz? 32oz's is one glass of ice tea... i would need several of these things for my daily summer tea intake... Woot is grieving me!

That's easy - use the flowers but don't use the teapot - use the flower in a big pot o' water that has just been boiled on your stove. Since you can steep these things 2 or 3 times, it would probably make almost a gallon of iced tea for ya.

Enjoy!

mk70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk70
tarbush wrote:Looks like there is a filter on the spout so you can use loose tea also.

Excellent point!

dwcfastrice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dwcfastrice
mk70 wrote:Too bad there is not an infuser for making other loose teas.

Just put one of these in there:
http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-Stainless-Steel-Mesh-Ball/dp/B00004RIZ7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302091230&sr=8-1

I would think that there's a "strainer" in the teapot. All my other teapots have strainers (not tea kettles, but teapots).

These are usually meant for loose tea brewing.

D

Dave Chang
Pokemonville, PA 18074

jamesflax

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamesflax
tarbush wrote:Looks like there is a filter on the spout so you can use loose tea also.

there is a filter, loose tea might make it through though...

PhishinLine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PhishinLine

Someone apparently has a few sticky fingers for steaming hotel teabaggin' single-serves!

jan2008

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jan2008

i got one of these last time too. The only problem I'm having is that the tea "flowers" don't stay at the bottom of the pot until they are well waterlogged. Also if you have more than 2 cups of water in it, it spills all over when pouring...and 2 cups isn't enough to see the flowers "bloom" all the way.
Also, the handle of the first one I received wasn't "connected" at the top, Woot was very responsive in getting a replacement out!

The tea is pretty tasty though (better 2nd steep), and there is a bit of a "cool" factor, so I don't regret buying it - just a bit dissappointed it didn't look like the picture (and still be able to pour the tea out w/o making a mess)