Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
bmgraham36 wrote:Does anybody know the difference between a "Bag_of_Crap" and "Random Crap"?

I believe they may have done that to throw of "bots".

TRA0099

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TRA0099

Really after several attempts to get this, what is really in there, is it worth all the heart and soul to compel me that I just must get it once.

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
taternuggets wrote:Got one. Been quite a dry spell for me.

Noticed it's no longer called RANDOM crap...

hmm.

Looks like we're having a family reunion after all....

Congrats everybody!!

dsmithpdx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsmithpdx

Bitter old curmudgeon #6 for me! First one was June 2006. Best score in a bag out of the previous 5: a backpack that lasted me many years! Thanks Woot!!!

jasonsf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jasonsf

Ahh, it has been a while. Lost hope after the April Fool's crap. But I'm back, baby!

phopho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phopho

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Got my first bag! im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jabbs8801

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabbs8801

DENIED! all the way to the order screen, insert security code #, wait, wait wait-- this sale is sold out. DRAT!

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

Getting to the order screen was easy for me today. Getting past it, not.

dand2400

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dand2400

Wooter experience
2% first woot2%
2% second woot2%
24% < 10 woots24%
31% < 25 woots31%
40% > 25 woots

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity

I don't understand! Sitting at a blank screen while I curse the Woot servers and pray some magic happens is supposed to be a mandatory frustration of the crap-obtaining process. There's supposed to be some tension! What's this about me getting some crap in less than 60 seconds and with absolutely no hangups? And the immediate confirmation e-mail?

(Props to the server monkeys and the Woot gods -- this is number 2 for me!)

turkeyfox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turkeyfox

missed out this time, got to the buy screen and hit the yellow button but it just kept loading and loading until it sold out

but looking at the map I'm glad to see that many of my Wisconsin compatriots got in on it!

thegaate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegaate

i got to the order conformation, clicked the big yellow button, then it just sat at loading..... SOOOO CLOSE!!!!

bailey125

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bailey125

First bag total bliss!!

brasssong

quality posts: 10 Private Messages brasssong

Damnit. Got to the ssl page after 2 minutes to load, placed my order and got the SOLD OUT message.

"From Hell's heart, I stab at thee... For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee..."

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
ourcats4 wrote:That was way too easy. Scary easy. Big o' Cosmos number 4.

you've said that 4 times already up to page 4... We get it.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

ashleyalexander

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashleyalexander

Scored another Big o' Cosmos! Seems like it was up for a record breaking amount of time!

dagonzo2578

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dagonzo2578

Got my first Big Orphaned Cetacea in three years! whoo!

Don't panic.

enderzero09i

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enderzero09i

surprisingly the servers didn't crash while ordering. Betting the timing was so during/near rush-hour might have helped alleviate the number of fellow wooters.

msbarbe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msbarbe

Pounced on the I Want One Like a well trained ninja but was foiled again!!! Back to training I guess...

NemmyX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NemmyX

Got my first Big Orphaned Cetacea in my many years of intense wooting!!! So excited for this crap!

sumita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumita

Missed it by that much---oh well, first time I've even been able to hit the I want one button. Congrats to those who succeeded. Now wait for new monkey begins.

archshrk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk

Scored another bag, first one in my new location. That makes it #5

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

TheBopster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheBopster

Wow! I had to call the "boss" to get her card's security code, and I got one for her. And, it's her first Big o' Cosmos!

lemonadefish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemonadefish

Ah, I nearly passed out from holding my breath for 14 entire minutes after putting my security code in, waiting for the ridiculously large button, maybe... maybe... no. No crap today. So close!

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
bmgraham36 wrote:Does anybody know the difference between a "Bag_of_Crap" and "Random Crap"?

the bag.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

ppking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ppking

Been at this for 5+ years and FINALLY was able to score the immense pile of doo. Thanks to Wootalyzer, I guess. I hit the BUY IT button within a second and it finally went through. It truly is a crapshoot! I think I'll sell my lottery ticket that I bought today or does lightning really strike twice?

whatthefaulk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatthefaulk

Happy to be in the 2% of 2nd woot and my first Big Orphaned Cetacea!

It's a good day.

skyedog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skyedog

It appears that most of the western states had a crappy experience while easterners had one significantly less so.

pohlmacs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pohlmacs
RogerHaley wrote:O.M.F.G.

5 year Wooter here. First. BrownOnCow. Evar.

Now I can die.

Don't you want to wait until after you receive it first?

cwb9087

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwb9087

is thias right still processing and no email confirmation yet?

ThreeT320

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ThreeT320

Dammit! I missed it again! I was even home and watching for it this time.

I suppose it is a small concelation that I was having sex at the time it appeared. Meh.

lordsul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordsul

In for 8th Bandolier.
Had the screen stuck on ordering, hit backspace by accident and watched it sell out

Bing! New email w/ receipt for 1 Big o' Cosmos ! sweet

Garand70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Garand70
game4magic wrote:Got one and time to get another one. Still up, minutes later. Woot got new servers??
Bet every body got one today.

Thx Woot

I think the timing caught a lot of people off guard. The DVD sets took a long time and it was just outside what some people call the prime Baggie window

rossco17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rossco17

I was successful and snagged a bag. Last time I got lucky was back in 7/06

ryanolivier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanolivier

in for my 4TH ever, and i was late this time!

gjames

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gjames
gjames wrote:Got to the order page twice, as soon as I tapped the Security Code field, I'd get redirected either back to the front page or to a What Is This? page.

Does Woot hate iPhone users?

Maybe I'll try a different iPhone browser next time.

I couldn't get through at all with my work desktop while I did get to the form page twice over Verizon.

TheFaz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
cwb9087 wrote:is thias right still processing and no email confirmation yet?

Doesn't look promising.

rwheadon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rwheadon
skyedog wrote:It appears that most of the western states had a crappy experience while easterners had one significantly less so.

What a wonderful twist on the eastern states misfortune with the bag.

rich

mandren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandren
skyedog wrote:It appears that most of the western states had a crappy experience while easterners had one significantly less so.

this has been the case for the past few BOCs. Quite frustrating.

I had a tracker load it and everything, never got the page to buy to load. Something is wrong with getting the data to the east coast lately.

dep3che

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dep3che

BOO YA BASS IN YA FACE!!!

Big o' Cosmos. Confirmed!

I DRIVE A... I DRIVE A... I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!