themanhere10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages themanhere10

Got mine.

First time I tried it said to fix the errors, but there were none. Filled out the cvv number again, and got through without problems.

That was the easiest Big o' Cosmos ever. I am in Boston (east coast) for those wondering.

strauss1991

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strauss1991
mikebriley wrote:Yes. The "Bag_of_Crap" contains only predictable crap.

I have had both along with level 4 crap and adventure crap. I haven't noticed the difference.

A quick google search told me that they are different names for the same stuff.

Can anyone confirm there is a difference?

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Missed it again, dammit.

gaugh753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gaugh753
fire2heart wrote:Score!! My first Big o' Cosmos since I joined 5 years ago. Hope it's something nifty =P

You've only been here 4.5 years, don't be exaggerating!

Also, Congratulations!

I consider a looseness with words equatable to looseness of the bowels
-John Calvin

Mydnyte

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Mydnyte

What a time to get stuck in a massive rainstorm!

I've been successful in the past from my smartphone - but this time I couldn't even get to the order page and I clicked on "want one" very early.

Ce la guere. Maybe next time.
My wife says I already have too much crap around the house anyways.

Over FOUR HUNDRED Woots and counting.....

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy
zippo6 wrote:It was up there for at least 30 to 45 seconds. You still had time.

Okay, I'm sorry. I'll go stand in the corner.

Low Blow! ROFLMBO!!!

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

Woot's servers allowed me to partake, and for that I am grateful.

Back later if/when shipping info is available.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 59 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 169

Psst... wanna see my badges?

LastMinuteShopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LastMinuteShopper

You hafta start using “Sacs de Merde” from now on if you wanna give the impression of switching tongue! “Sachet” sounds 1/too ... well, French, 2/a little too feminine, and 3/just too luxurious—for the alleged contents. And the “la” part is also kind of unnecessary.

Sacs de Merde” sounds simpler and so much better.

FrostByte

Woody1150 wrote:Oh Woot, you dirty little dog. You yet again put the coveted Big o' Cosmos up during my commute home.

Once more, I play our dangerous game, a game of chess against my old adversary - Woot and the coveted Big o' Cosmos. For forty years, your fathers before you and your older brothers played this game and played it well. But today the game is different. I have the advantage. You see Woot, I've moved, closer to work, thus I get home quicker. I've also changed ISP's to a faster connection.

So my old friend, this round went to me, as I was able to get one. Next time, we'll start the process all over again and see who is the winner. This day however, I am the Vogon of the walk!

If you miss out next time, I foresee you looking for The rapists.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

jrsquonk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrsquonk

Wow, got one! I'm a bit surprised...this is the first Big o' Cosmos I've gotten during a Woot-Off. The others were either Christmas (3x) or last April Fool's (the infamous Crapshooter stunt).

paintbing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paintbing
strauss1991 wrote:I have had both along with level 4 crap and adventure crap. I haven't noticed the difference.

A quick google search told me that they are different names for the same stuff.

Can anyone confirm there is a difference?

I think you missed the point. A "random_crap" is random. a Bag of "Crap" is just that; A bag of doo doo. =)

FrostByte

msbarbe wrote:Pounced on the I Want One Like a well trained ninja but was foiled again!!! Back to training I guess...

It is better to approach the button and kindly ask it to perform its duties.

Congrats on the ninja skills though!

GeoPink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeoPink

Got one! My second...
My first woot ever was a Big Orphaned Cetacea!
Lovin' Life!

gypsydiva

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gypsydiva

Honestly, I don't care anymore. I didn't even try this time. They are always on my drive home from work. AND the times I stayed late st work just to get one, there is no Big o' Cosmos that day. Done.

Yes, I am whining.
Yes, I am a sore loser. Years of trying and it isn't fun anymore.

AND if you around for the last Big o' Cosmos... Yes, I was the crazy lady trying to negotiate into the McD's parking lot while hanging up with my mother to discover that my 3G Andriod could not handle the servers dealing with crap while I was trying to order a Big o' Cosmos.)

noaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noaster

Got one! I was surprised by how the servers didn't crash like they normally do when the Big o' Cosmos comes up.

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

Darn spring cold... instead of watching the WootOff like a hawk, I was lying in bed hacking and sneezing.

Next month.... next month.

shadow555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadow555

Saw my first Big o' Cosmos displayed ever! Haven't gotten this excited in a looong time. Hit the "I want one button"...there must be something wrong. Click the button 5 then 10 more times-no luck? try to refresh, stuck in limbo forever. Open new window can't connect.
Next thing i know wii stuff is displayed!
is there any medication for post traumatic failed Big o' Cosmos syndrome?

gwenivere73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwenivere73

Woohoo! Thanks Woot!

strauss1991

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strauss1991
paintbing wrote:I think you missed the point. A "random_crap" is random. a Bag of "Crap" is just that. A bag of doo doo. =)

Well you lost me. I was replying to someone who replied to another inquiring as to why the name was changed from "Random_crap" to "bag_of_crap" on the order form. They offered that one is predictable, one isnt. I don't believe thats the case but idk. I could very easily be naive and missing a joke here, I suppose.

paintbing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paintbing
strauss1991 wrote:Well you lost me. I was replying to someone who replied to another inquiring as to why the name was changed from "Random_crap" to "bag_of_crap" on the order form. They offered that one is predictable, one isnt. I don't believe thats the case but idk. I could very easily be naive and missing a joke here, I suppose.

I see what you mean now.(my order screen has both - Htis was #8 for me). But I guess I read into it as a joke the first time.

justcco

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justcco

That was easier than I expected. I guess the lesson is that patience is a virtue.

basher53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basher53

Got one...thanks Woot!!!

kimbobalong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimbobalong

Got home from work, turned on computer and there it was a bag of carrots. Was signed in under hubby's login. Lucky for me I know his credit card information: )
Scored one on a REALLY slow internet connection. Thank you WOOT goddess for being there for me

dopepeddler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopepeddler

Alignment of the stars within the cosmos this day hath allowed me to receiveth one of the most coveted parchmentful of grandiose excrement. Blessed are the servers this day.

huzaifamogri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huzaifamogri

Finally got my first one!

shover

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shover

Score!

awegener

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awegener

Damm dead people - ran to a funeral, and lost my crap... Been waiting for two days-Figures- just my luck.

PabloPalmeri6837

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PabloPalmeri6837

3rd bag since Christmas... 2011 is my year... No Bots, not cheap stuff, just Chrome and F5

archshrk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk
awegener wrote:Damm dead people - ran to a funeral, and lost my crap... Been waiting for two days-Figures- just my luck.

Your luck is still better then their luck, right?

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom
tke800 wrote:I'll never follow another woot-off, this is the fifth repeat of the same experience... feverishly refresh between items, see the Big o' Cosmos and click I Want One IMMEDIATELY!... WOOT'S crap ass order system locks up. And to add insult to injury... coworker hears me cursing and walks into his office to calmly surf to woot and gets his order in with NO ISSUE. Bye Woot

They do it on purpose because they like the way you pout and stomp your feet.

austom1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages austom1

Dear woot.com

I HATE YOU

regards

me

threepiecewoot

quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot
austom1 wrote:Dear woot.com

I HATE YOU

regards

me

We know you don't mean it.

We know that it's just the Four Loko talking.

We still love you, lil austom1, now and forevz.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

Got my first one!
Since my 10th one! Bwa, ha, ha!

pernst

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pernst

Got another one to pile on to the craps of past in the garage. Thanks woot.

edncassie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edncassie

My 2nd in 6 years!

varland787

quality posts: 0 Private Messages varland787

WooHoo my first Crap Bag!

spitfire4xw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spitfire4xw

finally got one, forgot the security code and all.

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

Scored a Big o' Cosmos on my new laptop that I got from Woot!

Dear Woot Gods,

Next week is my birthday. Please make it a crappy birthday.

Thank you,

ZZZZZ....

kentobi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kentobi

Lucky Big Orphaned Cetacea #7! And the day before my birthday too! Woot, how thoughtful of you.

brimoody11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brimoody11

So did Amazon invest a little server power in this wootoff? Got a Big o' Cosmos and while it was only after a couple server request fails... its usually much worse.