AbEnd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AbEnd

Woot DC staff,
I live near Woot HQ so if you need additional help getting the BOCs out, I will volunteer to come in and assist. I'll save you shipping costs on my own Big o' Cosmos (and even help pick out a few items for my Big o' Cosmos) and then help out best I can. Whatdayasay?

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy

Track by reference and then myfedex = 6.4 lbs, 24.2 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in, and delivery by 6/23/2011. Sounds like a just-add-water 60" wide-screen, no glasses needed, NEW CAR! WOOT!!!

BillThePoet

quality posts: 9 Private Messages BillThePoet

4.8 libbies, 24.3 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in.

Too small and light for a roomba, but big enough for a broken RC thingy and a High School Musical action figure.

Happy Birthday to me!

milk86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages milk86
BillThePoet wrote:4.8 libbies, 24.3 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in.

Too small and light for a roomba, but big enough for a broken RC thingy and a High School Musical action figure.

Happy Birthday to me!

Just a High School Musical Alarm Clock....LOL

justcco

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justcco

So far, they have a package being sent to me, but the information is strictly a placeholder. It's a 1 lb N/A cube.

jbuxxy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbuxxy

4.7 lbs. delivery on 5/25.

How do you guys check the dimensions?

And I still don't have a woot! tracking email.

EDIT: Got my dimensions from FedEx Desktop

24.3 x 12.5 x 12.4

About the same as everyone else

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

4.8 pounder, 24.1 x 12.6 x 12.4 left Dallas at 1 AM this morning!

At least I shouldn't be getting more cedar planks....

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
Woody1150 wrote:9.5lbs, ETA 5/24

On an initial scan, it looks like you have the largest reported haul headed your way. Best of luck!

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 59 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 169

Psst... wanna see my badges?

ruf1o

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ruf1o
jbuxxy wrote:4.7 lbs. delivery on 5/25.

How do you guys check the dimensions?

And I still don't have a woot! tracking email.

To get dimensions, you need to track using "My FedEx". The option is available when you hover over the "Track" category in the menu. You do have to create a login if you do not already have one.

It's a good idea for several reasons, not least of which is the tracking information is more detailed.

Let's go Duke!

jbuxxy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbuxxy
ruf1o wrote:To get dimensions, you need to track using "My FedEx". The option is available when you hover over the "Track" category in the menu. You do have to create a login if you do not already have one.

It's a good idea for several reasons, not least of which is the tracking information is more detailed.

Thanks, that's what I thought to do. But, I keep getting this error when I try to access "My Fedex":
MyFedEx is currently unable to process your request. Try again later.

Oh well, more surprise for me I guess.

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
FrostByte wrote:On an initial scan, it looks like you have the largest reported haul headed your way. Best of luck!

I'm not going to get too excited. There are a LOT of people yet to report in. Not to mention I've seen the weights diminish as it makes its journey.

mikecorliss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikecorliss

6.5 lbs, 24.2 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in., set to arrive may 23. Hoping it gets here sooner, as I'm just down I35 from Woot.

sjpearsall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpearsall

Mine is just showing up as a 1 pounder too as it hasn't yet been scanned either.

barnabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barnabee

6.3 lbs. heading to Kansas and due on May 23. Probably should add an extra day to this because FedEx loves to stop at all of the tourist sites in this land of Oz.

Any way you look at it, it's going to be a long weekend. Can't wait!

mjkane1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mjkane1

4.8 lbs in a 24.1 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in. box. due 5/24.

...Did I just buy that?

dukeyaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dukeyaz

Track by Reference shows mine at 7.1lbs and scheduled to arrive on 5/24.... I hope time starts to fly so I can open my 1st Big o' Cosmos

xamen7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xamen7

Mine left FedEx this morning at 3:20 AM. 5.7 lbs and 24.2 x 12.6 x 12.4 due 05/20! I might, just might get it today!

figment5000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages figment5000

6.1lbs with an estimated delivery of 5/20!!

10/12/2006 Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HD Upconversion HDMI Out and DivX Playback
4/29/2006 Altec Lansing inMotion iMplus iPod Audio System
6/1/2007 Random Crap
6/20/2007 Jabra BT150 Bluetooth Headset
11/23/2007 iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot
12/7/2007 iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot with Scheduler

jeffdoh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jeffdoh

5.6 LBS, ETA 5/24, but I don't see any dimensions-- how do you guys get those? This is my 4th Crap and I've always gotten just the standard load that everyone gets. This weight sounds no different. Ah, well. I shall follow the 2nd Commandment of Crap and complaineth not. But still, I would like to be somewhat unique one of these days. Crap.

Jeffrey Lax

Beffy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beffy

Mine's 5.2 pounds with an estimated delivery of May 25th!

js5752

quality posts: 0 Private Messages js5752

Did I get boring stuff? Mine is only showing 1 pound with no size. Did I get a box of air? I'm getting jealous of all the people with cool sounding heavy stuff :-)

Oh well, at least I was finally able to snag my first Big o' Cosmos

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

I think the people with the 1LB placeholders, whose stuff hasn't actually shipped out yet... will be getting the better carp!

Woot's just taking a little extra time to pack all their special goodies separately.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

5.9 lbs
Est Delivery = 5/24/11

wholloway6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wholloway6

WOOT! I win :P 9.6 lbs supposed to get here 5/23

dirtywop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dirtywop
rlj1010 wrote:I think the people with the 1LB placeholders, whose stuff hasn't actually shipped out yet... will be getting the better carp!

Woot's just taking a little extra time to pack all their special goodies separately.

Looks like we are getting refurbished Ipads

shelldigity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shelldigity
rlj1010 wrote:I think the people with the 1LB placeholders, whose stuff hasn't actually shipped out yet... will be getting the better carp!

Or, we're getting the crappier crap that's been kicked around the floor of the warehouse for months, broken and worn, and they finally got around to sweeping it up into boxes. Time will tell!

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz

6.4 pound set to be delivered the 25th. This is also the likely date I will find out if my wife is having another girl or a boy!!!

WooT how did you know to time the shipment so well ????

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

shelldigity wrote:Or, we're getting the crappier crap that's been kicked around the floor of the warehouse for months, broken and worn, and they finally got around to sweeping it up into boxes. Time will tell!

Killjoy!

145jmp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 145jmp

6.2 lbs, sounds about average
Departed Dallas, due in NJ on 5-25 -11.

collegepunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages collegepunk

I am still with a one pound place holder. Lets hope that we are rewarded for waiting an extra day!

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007

Mine was scanned, it's at 6.1 pounds.

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
wholloway6 wrote:WOOT! I win :P 9.6 lbs supposed to get here 5/23

That beats out Woody1150's estimated weight. Unless I missed a post somewhere you're in the lead for largest estimated shipment so far.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 59 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 169

Psst... wanna see my badges?

frogg4269

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frogg4269

uhg mine has the 1.0 lb weight with anticipated ship day today and we are traveling from Texas to Idaho for 2 weeks and leaving the morning of the 24th so I hope I don't miss it. ( I may have to delay my husband, perhaps if I trip on the way out and brake my foot we can stick around for fedex?)

cksurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cksurfer

1.0 lbs/.5 kg...... I bet its a Ultralight LED TV!

KissedToad

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KissedToad
mikecorliss wrote:6.5 lbs, 24.2 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in., set to arrive may 23. Hoping it gets here sooner, as I'm just down I35 from Woot.

I bet you it has to go through the FedEx hub first, (Memphis, TN) then back to your local Post Office. Smart Post doesn't really work that Smart for you.

wendywoowho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wendywoowho

Track by Ref. tells me it's 5.5 lbs and arriving on May 25.

britmac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages britmac

Still no tracking number for me... Whats the hold up... It must be they are trying to figure out how to pack up hopes and dreams, and even more thought going into how to ship it.

ccnuttall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccnuttall

My first zip-lock of random garbage and the anticipation is more than I can handle (almost). Making matters worse is the 1lb placeholder laughing at me.

thefox14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thefox14

Mine says its going to ship by May 19th and it's only 1 lb. Not sure if i should be happy or sad about how lightweight it is haha.

cimb95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cimb95

I still don't have a tracking number. Might be a letter!!!

BOCs total = 7