collegepunk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages collegepunk

Since the first box has been delivered I will now be leaving the forums. I have two boxes coming my way, and they are both only place holders as of now.

I hope everyone gets what they want in their box!

I will report back in a few weeks!

teeje


quality posts: 3 Private Messages teeje

1# for now. Waiting on the fedex info.

~~~~~
First Blue Öyster Cult 2/1/2007
2-many Woots I've forgotten how many.

ckrhandler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckrhandler

11.3 Lbs and 24.1 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in.
Due in Next Thursday but will most likely be here wednesday

dgmiller13


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dgmiller13

5.9 lbs of crapola scheduled to be delivered 5/23/11.

x16

huujedi


quality posts: 8 Private Messages huujedi

5.4 lbs of crap coming my way WOOT WOOT!!!

"If man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live. " - MLK

figment5000


quality posts: 0 Private Messages figment5000

Just checked my tracking and it's delivered. Now how do I get out of work for the rest of the day???

10/12/2006 Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HD Upconversion HDMI Out and DivX Playback
4/29/2006 Altec Lansing inMotion iMplus iPod Audio System
6/1/2007 Random Crap
6/20/2007 Jabra BT150 Bluetooth Headset
11/23/2007 iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot
12/7/2007 iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot with Scheduler

rlj1010


quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

Amazing some people already received their bags, while some of our bags haven't even left the Woot warehouse yet.

Oh well... the longer I have to wait, the more suspense and entertainment value derived from my $8. So I guess it's all good.

(As for the flying Batman toy... eh, I actually bought one from Woot a few weeks ago... the thing lasted maybe 15 minutes before it completely broke. It doesn't handle crash landing too well. And crash landing is pretty much the ONLY landing you'll get from it.)

mtuepker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtuepker
figment5000 wrote:Just checked my tracking and it's delivered. Now how do I get out of work for the rest of the day???



I can call and say your mom just died if that would help?

Woody1150


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150
xamen7 wrote:Got mine today!

1 x Knight Flight Batman
1 x Heatshift 15" Laptop Cooler
1 x 3 piece (not woot) Pet Zoom brushes
1 x Strawberry Bag
1 x 500 GB clickfree Automatic Backup (NEW!)



First Crappraisal!

I rate this crap:




frogg4269


quality posts: 1 Private Messages frogg4269

When will Fedex pick up and weigh my package already so I can stop sitting here pushing F5 all afternoon!?

rlj1010


quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010
collegepunk wrote:Since the first box has been delivered I will now be leaving the forums. I have two boxes coming my way, and they are both only place holders as of now.

I hope everyone gets what they want in their box!

I will report back in a few weeks!



I don't mean to be a jerk, but it bugs me when people order more than 1 under multiple accounts.

Not really fair.

Woody1150


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150
rlj1010 wrote:I don't mean to be a jerk, but it bugs me when people order more than 1 under multiple accounts.

Not really fair.



It could be multiple people in their household. Plus, they still have to be ABLE to get one on both accounts which isn't exactly a guaranteed thing.

cksurfer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cksurfer
rlj1010 wrote:I don't mean to be a jerk, but it bugs me when people order more than 1 under multiple accounts.

Not really fair.



I agree... Only because I don't have multiple accounts...

barnabee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages barnabee
rlj1010 wrote:I don't mean to be a jerk, but it bugs me when people order more than 1 under multiple accounts.

Not really fair.



I agree. Maybe that is why he/she/it goes by the name of "punk".

mhswan76


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhswan76

5.6 lbs here. Est Del 5/24

hemingway155


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hemingway155

Mine is on the way, but still just a placeholder value. Just waiting for FedEx to weigh it and update. Just my second Big o' Cosmos, so super stoked.

threepiecewoot


quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot

I just watched the last BoC roll down the line and on to the truck.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one that saw it.

These guys watched it too.



HoytClagwell


quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell

4.9 lbs. estimated delivery 5/26

strauss1991


quality posts: 0 Private Messages strauss1991

I think that person meant that they dont want to see what is in everyones box so it can be a surprise.

Woody1150


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150
threepiecewoot wrote:I just watched the last BoC roll down the line and on to the truck.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one that saw it.

These guys watched it too.



Wow. Those are some big monkeys.

EDIT: Hmm... looking through the other images, I wonder what the letter wheels are for?

braddr


quality posts: 0 Private Messages braddr

One pound per FEDEX??????

Just saw other posts -opening salvo. Expect it to change.

jbuxxy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbuxxy
Woody1150 wrote:Wow. Those are some big monkeys.

EDIT: Hmm... looking through the other images, I wonder what the letter wheels are for?



Yeah, me too. Notice how it has written on it 5/11, the day we bought our BOCs! Or maybe that's 11/5...

laurag56


quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurag56
threepiecewoot wrote:I just watched the last BoC roll down the line and on to the truck.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one that saw it.

These guys watched it too.



Interesting....

Laura T. Garmendia


lizbeth374


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizbeth374

6.4 lbs
24 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in.
est delivery: 05/25/2011 Wednesday

this will be the longest week everrrrrrr!


4/1/13, 3/22/12, 5/11/11, 4/1/11, 8/20/10, 3/26/10, 5/15/09

Woody1150


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150
jbuxxy wrote:Yeah, me too. Notice how it has written on it 5/11, the day we bought our BOCs! Or maybe that's 11/5...



Indeed... very interesting. Could it be that the magic monkey belt of knowledge is what determines who gets the letter?

jbuxxy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbuxxy
Woody1150 wrote:Indeed... very interesting. Could it be that the magic monkey belt of knowledge is what determines who gets the letter?


Our thoughts are one and the same.

collegepunk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages collegepunk
rlj1010 wrote:I don't mean to be a jerk, but it bugs me when people order more than 1 under multiple accounts.

Not really fair.



I said I was leaving, but I came back to see if there would be a message from woot saying they all shipped and saw this.

I understand 10,000%. My girlfriend ordered the second box on another computer in another room. I didnt even get a chance to yell at her to buy one before she came in telling me to!

Guess I got lucky with two bags, and a great girl!

archshrk


quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk
jbuxxy wrote:Yeah, me too. Notice how it has written on it 5/11, the day we bought our BOCs! Or maybe that's 11/5...



That was my thought too. maybe that's how they decide which bag each person gets. Spin the wheel and you get your bag from the... "D" group of stuff. Yeah, congratulations woot order number 131490997432...you've just scored (20) High School Musical 2010 desk calenders.

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

jeffdoh


quality posts: 6 Private Messages jeffdoh
adams721 wrote:Hmm 1.0 Lb here... is that maybe the minimum they have to put in? Is it possibly... dare I say... a letter?



Yes, they are mailing you a one-pound letter.

Jeffrey Lax

Woody1150


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150
archshrk wrote:That was my thought too. maybe that's how they decide which bag each person gets. Spin the wheel and you get your bag from the... "D" group of stuff. Yeah, congratulations woot order number 131490997432...you've just scored (20) High School Musical 2010 desk calenders.



I dunno. That would take quite a while. With 2955 woots sold, even if that total was for 3 items per order, they would still have to spin the wheel 985 times.

archshrk


quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk
rlj1010 wrote:I don't mean to be a jerk, but it bugs me when people order more than 1 under multiple accounts.

Not really fair.



I agree it's a little "uncool" when one person has multiple accounts but in the case of someone like collegepunk, two people in the same house isn't really different than two people in a different house - so I'm glad he explained it so I won't hold a grudge

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

archshrk


quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk
Woody1150 wrote:I dunno. That would take quite a while. With 2955 woots sold, even if that total was for 3 items per order, they would still have to spin the wheel 985 times.



What else they going to do with their time? Besides, that could explain why it takes so long to ship, right.

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

jeffdoh


quality posts: 6 Private Messages jeffdoh
archshrk wrote:I agree it's a little "uncool" when one person has multiple accounts but in the case of someone like collegepunk, two people in the same house isn't really different than two people in a different house - so I'm glad he explained it so I won't hold a grudge



It doesn't bother me that people do it, but it does bother me when they POST that they do it.

Jeffrey Lax

Woody1150


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Woody1150
archshrk wrote:What else they going to do with their time? Besides, that could explain why it takes so long to ship, right.



Oh, I'm not saying you couldn't be right. I could easily picture the people at woot all hanging out one night drinking and just spinning the wheel.

"Alright... time to spin the wheel for the 400th time. You're turn threepiece woot. Spin it! "M" YAY! Now do a shot."

lizbeth374


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizbeth374

thank you woot for making the wootsack page comment a quality post...now i can find it quicker..


4/1/13, 3/22/12, 5/11/11, 4/1/11, 8/20/10, 3/26/10, 5/15/09

carl669


quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669

woo! they all shipped before the end of the world this weekend!

wait...my ETA is 5/25. is smartpost smart enough to forward mine to my new address when i'm reincarnated?

--------------------------------------
Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.

kssmith79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kssmith79

Still got the good old 1.0lbs message from fedex. This is my first Big o' Cosmos so I'm going nuts here!! Come on fedex, scan the darn thing!!

naidu01


quality posts: 0 Private Messages naidu01

Everyone is getting (spoiler alert)....


A portable 500GB hard drive. I REALLY WANT ONE!! If I don't get one too I will punch myself, really really hard.

Woot, don't make me do it!!

barnabee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages barnabee
carl669 wrote:woo! they all shipped before the end of the world this weekend!

wait...my ETA is 5/25. is smartpost smart enough to forward mine to my new address when i'm reincarnated?



Just my luck. I'll probably get the letter and the world will end at the same time. Or would my getting a letter cause the world to end?

thehobster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thehobster

This has got to be the quickest shipment of a Big Orphaned Cetacea I've ever seen.

Barrel of Crops: 3/22/12, 9/14/11, 5/11/11, 3/9/11
Random Crap: 4/1/11, 12/1/10, 9/22/10, 12/11/08
Other Stuff: 10/20/08, 8/21/10, 10/10/11