rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010
Woody1150 wrote:It could be multiple people in their household. Plus, they still have to be ABLE to get one on both accounts which isn't exactly a guaranteed thing.

Yeah, yeah... I just knew that would be the response.

Well, it may be allowed, but that doesn't make it right.

In the spirit of fairness, order limit should be strictly "per household", just like most items that are in very limited supply.

(Ever order concert tickets from Ticketmaster? Quantity limits are always placed PER HOUSEHOLD.)

Let's just agree to disagree.

Anyway, rant over, and back to the comparing of weights!

churchi4cubs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages churchi4cubs

With all these weights and expected dates, you could mistake this forum for an expectant mother forum. lol.

I got my tracking info today but it's just the 1.0 pound placeholder as of right now. That's what I put on my shipments when I send something out for work too.

This is my first Bushel Of Corn!

ruf1o

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ruf1o
churchi4cubs wrote:I got my tracking info today but it's just the 1.0 pound placeholder as of right now. That's what I put on my shipments when I send something out for work too.

Yeah but (I'm assuming) you don't have people waiting very impatiently for whatever it is you're sending.

p.s. I do the same thing too

Let's go Duke!

churchi4cubs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages churchi4cubs
rlj1010 wrote:Yeah, yeah... I just knew that would be the response.

Order limit should be strictly "per household", just like most items that are in very limited supply.

(Ever order concert tickets from Ticketmaster? Quantity limits are always placed PER HOUSEHOLD.)

I disagree. I think anyone who wants a Big o' Cosmos and tries to get one should be able to. I'm sure you would feel the same way if someone else in your household got one and you weren't able to.

I don't think people should buy multiple for themselves, but I think everyone is entitled to one, regardless if they live together or not. Personally, I hate anytime a restriction is placed on something per household.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
Woody1150 wrote:9.5lbs, ETA 5/24

Hefty. Mine is just 4.9 lbs.
As a crappriser, Do you get double the crap?

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
omh1009 wrote:Hefty. Mine is just 4.9 lbs.
As a crappriser, Do you get double the crap?

I wish! According to wootsack there is someone getting 10.2lbs.

I'll wait and see. The last time I was lucky enough to get a Big o' Cosmos, it started out @ 8lbs and by the time it was delivered, FedEx had it listed at 3.4lbs.

145jmp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 145jmp
xamen7 wrote:Got mine today!

1 x Knight Flight Batman
1 x Heatshift 15" Laptop Cooler
1 x 3 piece (not woot) Pet Zoom brushes
1 x Strawberry Bag
1 x 500 GB clickfree Automatic Backup (NEW!)

FedEx said 5.7 lbs. Actual is 5.95 lbs.

That is pretty good, a lot better than anything I received in my last two bags. Mine is a little heavier, 6.2, I could sure use one of those backups because my hard drive is starting to sound a bit funky.

145jmp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 145jmp
threepiecewoot wrote:I just watched the last BoC roll down the line and on to the truck.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one that saw it.

These guys watched it too.

nice!

illuminati90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illuminati90

4.2lbs and 11.1" cubed per MyFedex. I hope I get one of those back up disks as well, I've been needing one for a while.

I don't want to ruin the fun by seeing all the other bags so I'll be back when I get my crap!

frogg4269

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frogg4269

got scanned at 4.9 lbs and 11.8 in. x 11.8 in. x 11.8 in. and estimated to be delivered the day I go out of state of course. I hope it gets here early in the morning

wastedthelight

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wastedthelight

8.9lbs, comes next Thursday (will probably actually be Wednesday).

yay!

Love me some Woot! Must make a family of screaming monkeys!

vshank

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vshank
xamen7 wrote:Got mine today!

1 x Knight Flight Batman
1 x Strawberry Bag
1 x 500 GB clickfree Automatic Backup (NEW!)

FedEx said 5.7 lbs. Actual is 5.95 lbs.

fed ex is saying mine's 6.4. i would gladly take this sack of stuff.

jfdrescue1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfdrescue1

Could the 1lb place holder just mean the crap for the region we live in has not shipped yet? I live in New England.

patty1955

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patty1955

I don't know. I'm in SF and mine is 5.5 lb

jfdrescue1 wrote:Could the 1lb place holder just mean the crap for the region we live in has not shipped yet? I live in New England.

terri19

quality posts: 3 Private Messages terri19

my Big o' Cosmos left today and is 6.0 pounds, 24.1 x 12.5 x 12.4 arriving 5/26

my Big o' Cosmos has changed to 6.4, 24.3 x 13 x 12.8 ... it's growing as it heads my direction

Terri19

ten08

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ten08

11.2lbs ETA 5/25 to Georgia

mjhedger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjhedger
Woody1150 wrote:I wish! According to wootsack there is someone getting 10.2lbs.

I'll wait and see. The last time I was lucky enough to get a Big o' Cosmos, it started out @ 8lbs and by the time it was delivered, FedEx had it listed at 3.4lbs.

There are a couple who are getting 10.2 lbs, and I saw an 11.3 in there. My first Big o' Cosmos and I'm one of the 10.2's. Dimension is showing 15 in. cubed so have to wait a little more on the accurate box size.

terri19

quality posts: 3 Private Messages terri19
rlj1010 wrote:Yeah, yeah... I just knew that would be the response.

In the spirit of fairness, order limit should be strictly "per household", just like most items that are in very limited supply.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Personally I am glad they don't limit it per household. My college age son has always been lucky getting a Big o' Cosmos which means I would never be able to get one, if it was limited...

and it would be really mean of me to kick him out just so I could score a Big o' Cosmos

Terri19

Goontz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Goontz

Found mine via Track by Reference, and got the shipping email/tracking number a bit later. Dimensions: N/A x N/A x N/A, and of course, Weight: 1 lbs.

lol

Time will tell. I'd rather not know.

cksurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cksurfer

Estimated delivery May 25, 2011
Weight 7.9 lbs/3.6 kg

terminalfx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terminalfx

5.6 Lbs

24.3 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.4 in.

Here's to hoping I get another breast pump. It'll go nicely with the one I received in my Big o' Cosmos from last month. going to make a halloween outfit using them, somehow. some way.

bolashoof

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bolashoof

6.3 pounds of sweet sweet Big o' Cosmos goodness waiting at the doorstep when I got home today.

1x - Strawberry bag
1x - Knight Flight Batman
1x - Neat Receipts v4.0 Document Management System with Scanner
1x - PetZoom Self-Cleaning Grooming Brush - 3 Pack
1x - Thermaltake iXoft Laptop cooling pad
0x - Texas air
0x - letter

On a side note, I was able to push the one top flap of the box down and see the entire contents of the box. Wonder if anything "fell out"?

mattw783

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mattw783

5.4lbs, 24.3x12.6x12.4". My baby is due on 5/23 but it's already in Houston. I'm leaning toward it being here on Saturday. :-) Either way, I'll actually be home for this one!

pattiq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattiq

Checking in with a weight of 5.6# estimated delivery of 5/26.

I will be checking out now. Will be back after delivery.

I will add my condolences to Wootgoddess. I remember really enjoying that xray thread. Take care.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG

5.5 lbs due to arrive 5/24! And here I am wasting my time gambling in VEGAS!!! The real prize is on its way to Louisiana!

kentuckygirl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kentuckygirl

Wow...y'all have already gotten stuff and I'm just now (well 4 hours ago) getting my shipping confirmation. FedEx hasn't updated it yet...and nothing via the reference number. Who knows when mine will be here....excited! This is my second Bowl of Cheer I've ever gotten.

kentuckygirl

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kentuckygirl
bolashoof wrote:6.3 pounds of sweet sweet Big o' Cosmos goodness waiting at the doorstep when I got home today.

1x - Strawberry bag
1x - Knight Flight Batman
1x - Neat Receipts v4.0 Document Management System with Scanner
1x - PetZoom Self-Cleaning Grooming Brush - 3 Pack
1x - Thermaltake iXoft Laptop cooling pad
0x - Texas air
0x - letter

On a side note, I was able to push the one top flap of the box down and see the entire contents of the box. Wonder if anything "fell out"?

Nice! I'd love to get a Neat Receipt scanner! :P

phlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phlak

Mine is coming in at 4.1 I think I have the lightest so far.

jasonkgme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonkgme

Got my box today:

1 x Knight Flight Batman
1 x Strawberry Bag
1 x Cradlepoint PHS300 Personal Wifi Hotspot

Pretty decent crap this time around, really glad for the laptop cooler, my legs start burning up after an hour or two. Gonna give the Batman thing to my nephew for Christmas.

Measurements & Weight:

24x12x12 & 5.6Lbs

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

Mine finally actually scanned.

7.1 lbs for me. (and 13.3" cubed... so it says for now... i know its probably not accurate.)

spongebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain

13.1 in. cube weighing in at 6.8 pounds with an ETA of 5/27. I wonder what it could be.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

orchurch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orchurch

Finally got the info on mine, it has departed Dallas.
ETA 5/24
6.4lbs
24.1 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.

Now the waiting begins.

bolashoof

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bolashoof
kentuckygirl wrote:Nice! I'd love to get a Neat Receipt scanner! :P

Thanks, I'm quite happy. My boys love the Batman copter and the wife has been wanting the neatreceipt scanner for a while.

BillThePoet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages BillThePoet
collegepunk wrote:Since the first box has been delivered I will now be leaving the forums. I have two boxes coming my way, and they are both only place holders as of now.

I hope everyone gets what they want in their box!

I will report back in a few weeks!

This is number 6 for me.

I have always stayed current on this site with the arrival and opening ceremonies/pix. Each time, without complaint or regret, I deliberately read about the standard bag and the most common freebies. (Picture frames, mechanical pencils, random adapters, small t-shirts, ipod cases, and the like.) A fun time was had by all.

This time I think I'll "go dark" and receive my treasure without warning. Based on myfedex data, I already know it's not a pallet of gold bars.

See you guys in a week. Enjoy the moment, please post every detail and every pic. Those of us who opt out of monitoring the community will relive it with you in a few days by reading what you post.

Thanks, Woot!

PoorOldEdgarDerby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PoorOldEdgarDerby

6.9 pounds of crap coming my way!

I'm guessing the batman flyer is the common gig?

gargreguan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gargreguan

Not looking at any of this thread until my B_O_C arrives! Just wanted to add this: Mine is
6.2lbs, 24.3 x 12.6 x 12.2 in. and on its way to SW Ohio! Yippee!

trinx01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trinx01
threepiecewoot wrote:I just watched the last BoC roll down the line and on to the truck.

Oh, and I wasn't the only one that saw it.

These guys watched it too.

Darn, if they were watching that means that I won't be getting one of them in my Brutish Oafish Catfish. Too bad, would've looked nice next to my WootCalendar!

Woot loves me. It's true, they do: http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=6608

jrsquonk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jrsquonk

I started with a 1.0 lb placeholder that grew to 6.4 lb once FedEx checked it in. Estimated delivery date 5/27.

justcco

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justcco
thehobster wrote:This has got to be the quickest shipment of a Big Orphaned Cetacea I've ever seen.

I think it depends on the distance from the warehouse.

angler3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angler3

Illinois gets 6.2 Lbs of more crap on the 27th! Best $8.00 I spent in a long time!!