llamasrforever

quality posts: 1 Private Messages llamasrforever

I got my stuff today, three days early!! It was a 5.0 lb package.

1 - Heatshift Laptop cooler
1 - Knight Flight Batman
1 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Strawberry bag
------and--------
1 - Defective "Mark of Fitness" Pedometer which seems to work ok.
1 - Defective Intec Wii remote which I might be able to fix.

llamasrforever

quality posts: 1 Private Messages llamasrforever
tmmurphy wrote:Due the 23rd, but the mail-carrier showed up today - That really helped a rainy MN morning!

no texas air
1-strawberry reusable bag
1-Knight Flight Batman
1-Heatshift laptop cooler
1-Pet Zoom set with 3 brushes
and.....
1-SKILL SWISS Crank Light with tools and charger [plastic 'swiss' imm. knive: plastic handle, but blades are 'watch out!' sharp] (charges old, now obscure cell phones with included plugs)
No Complaints, I just shouldn't have allowed myself to start coveting the Chumby 1!

And No, the Cat didn't come with it - we're just thinking of shipping him out in nifty included corrugated Cat Toy.

I was thinking the same thing! ;D

AjaxtheGoat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AjaxtheGoat

Got Mine too!

1 - Knight Flight Batman
1 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Strawberry bag
1 - Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter

jmacgill

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jmacgill

I'll just copy and paste part of tmmurphy's list:
"Due the 23rd, but the mail-carrier showed up today ...

no texas air
1-Knight Flight Batman
1-[iXoft] laptop cooler
and....."

A remote thermometer.

Better than my last (first) Bee, Oh Si

kingdomkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingdomkeeper
jbuxxy wrote:I've been getting the same thing, a few others have as well I know. I had to use the desktop application, which works great by the way.

Even the desktop app hates me...it tells me to please try again...and I know I am putting in the right password...first its taking 3 times as long for my package to get from one hub to another then it normally does, and now I can't even get on my fedex or fedex desktop!

PFFlyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFFlyers

I've got a question about package weight and dimensions. Originally the package was 1.0 lb, no dimensions. Friday it became 6.8 lbs, 13.1 x 13.1 x 13.1. Saturday it is now 6.4 lbs, 24.6 x 12.8 x 12.6. I understand the 1.0 lb was a placeholder but how did the package change weight and dimensions in the FedEx truck?

threepiecewoot

quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot
ROGETRAY wrote:When did we start shipping cats?! LOL

I was going to tell you that our Cat Railway/Airway Pipeline (C.R.A.P.) was in the last stages of R&D when I recently saw you, but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag.

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy
kerrycindy wrote:No big surprises but here goes:
no texas air
1-Knight Flight Batman
1-Heatshift laptop cooler
1-Motor Trend LED mutli-function emergency, hazard, flashlight & area light with built-in USB power port.
and finally
2-BioDry Do Not Eat packets.

Thanks Woot!

Silly us. Forgot to check the mailbox. We also got the wootshirt we ordered for our 13 year old theoretical physicist, the pocketless universe. Smile everybody. It is a woot! day!

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom
kingdomkeeper wrote:How is it that people keep using My Fedex...for the last two or three days My Fedex has been unable to process my request to track the package...any suggestions from anyone?

Me, too. Maybe it doesn't like my user name.

barnabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barnabee
jmacgill wrote:I'll just copy and paste part of tmmurphy's list:
"Due the 23rd, but the mail-carrier showed up today ...

no texas air
1-Knight Flight Batman
1-[iXoft] laptop cooler
and....."

A remote thermometer.

Better than my last (first) Bee, Oh Si

Got my crap a couple of days early. Same as jmac's and all the rest of you, except my last item was two, 4 foot HDMI cables.

No complaints, this was my best Big o' Cosmos. Thanks Woot!

Wait! I do have a complaint. Woot, why don't you splurge for a little more tape on the boxes? My letter fell out, AGAIN!

djm61

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djm61

Due on the 24th arrived today...

Another copy/paste.....

no texas air
1-Knight Flight Batman
1-Pink laptop cooler
and.....

A full sized Day Planner and a power cable for something I didn't receive.

Oh well, so much for 3 iPads!

Beffy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beffy

I will seriously be over the moon if I get the laptop cooler, my laptop is burning my leg as we speak!

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

Hello Fellow Bucket of Chubbies winners.

Mine is still just a one pounder with NO size listed. So, am I just a poor place holding fool? Who knows? All my Big o' Cosmos's are just 1 pounders. BTW, what is a strawberry bag???

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11
Beffy wrote:I will seriously be over the moon if I get the laptop cooler, my laptop is burning my leg as we speak!

In one of my Big o' Cosmos's, I got a book called YOU ARE A LOSER. It detailed a scientist who seriously burned his penis and scrotum while using his lap top.....fully clothed. So don't use your laptop on your lap. Unless you like the smell of burnt meat.

Reference Page 86, "The Heat is On", You Are An Loser. ISBN 0-7407-3823-2

Beffy

troller11 wrote:In one of my Big o' Cosmos's, I got a book called YOU ARE A LOSER. It detailed a scientist who seriously burned his penis and scrotum while using his lap top.....fully clothed. So don't use your laptop on your lap. Unless you like the smell of burnt meat.

Reference Page 86, "The Heat is On", You Are An human. ISBN 0-7407-3823-2

I don't have a penis or scrotum so I think those body parts are safe! But there's only one area that gets hot, so I hang that part off my legs so it won't touch me and it keeps it cooler~

wholloway6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wholloway6

OK Loot was waiting when I got home today!!
1- Heatshift laptop cooler
1- 43 piece home theater install kit (skill brand)
1- 3 piece zoom pet brushes
1- Ultra expand shopping tote

All in all not bad!!
THANKS WOOT GODS!

wholloway6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wholloway6
PFFlyers wrote:I've got a question about package weight and dimensions. Originally the package was 1.0 lb, no dimensions. Friday it became 6.8 lbs, 13.1 x 13.1 x 13.1. Saturday it is now 6.4 lbs, 24.6 x 12.8 x 12.6. I understand the 1.0 lb was a placeholder but how did the package change weight and dimensions in the FedEx truck?

Fedex drivers like crap too :P

Styler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Styler

Anyone having problems getting shipping information, I get it by going into my Woot! account and click on my tracking number there. Takes me right to FedEx.

LayneRobinson

quality posts: 8 Private Messages LayneRobinson
PFFlyers wrote:I've got a question about package weight and dimensions. Originally the package was 1.0 lb, no dimensions. Friday it became 6.8 lbs, 13.1 x 13.1 x 13.1. Saturday it is now 6.4 lbs, 24.6 x 12.8 x 12.6. I understand the 1.0 lb was a placeholder but how did the package change weight and dimensions in the FedEx truck?

Placeholder followed by estimate followed by actual. The 13.1^3 size is based on the formula in LEM's post (try page 24 or so). The final size was a real measurement taken at one of the depots.

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI

pomodesign

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pomodesign

O Crappy Day! Got my goodies:
Batman thing
Pet Brushes (already bough them from Woot awhile ago)
Laptop cooler
Strawberry bag
Two Dazzle HD video ripping things of unknown working order. Will try one out later.

PFFlyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFFlyers
LayneRobinson wrote:Placeholder followed by estimate followed by actual. The 13.1^3 size is based on the formula in LEM's post (try page 24 or so). The final size was a real measurement taken at one of the depots.

Thanks for the answer. That makes sense.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Got my second ever Big o' Cosmos today. It included:

1 - Knight Flight Batman
1 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Strawberry bag
1 - MyPower MP1100 Rechargeable Battery and Dock for iPod

My friends who receive these as gifts will be happy! Thanks woot!

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy

Mine has left WI and still has to go to PA and back here to Ohio. Seems like there is quite a variety of crap after the Batman, pet hair brushes, strawberry bag and laptop cooler. I should be getting something extra at 6.6 lbs, so I'm pretty excited to see what. Oh Thursday, so far away. Still hopeful to get it a little early though.

hagbard78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hagbard78
kingdomkeeper wrote:Even the desktop app hates me...it tells me to please try again...and I know I am putting in the right password...first its taking 3 times as long for my package to get from one hub to another then it normally does, and now I can't even get on my fedex or fedex desktop!

Same here. I try to login via MyFedex, it tells me it's currently unable to process my request. Try the desktop app, won't accept the username/pw that I registered with, twice. Last update was yesterday saying it was 'in transit' from Hutchins, TX (coming to OR). Still a 1 lb place holder, due here on the 24th.

gopherhockey1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gopherhockey1

Got mine on friday
included in my Big o' Cosmos.
1.Levitating Batman
2.Strawberry Bag
3.Bright Ping Laptop Heatshift
4.Pet Brushes
5.Philips Pro Series Hdmi Cable

cpheral

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cpheral

mine only claims to be 5.3 lbs so I am slightly disappointed.

shinermike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shinermike

1st ever Big o' Cosmos has arrived.

Contained:
1 - Knight Flight Batman
3 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Large Woot Monkey with Green Cape and Hat
1 - Strawberry Reusable Bag

elraphbo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elraphbo

24.5 lbs Due 5/26 this is my 1st and I'm giddy with excitement. What the heck could be in there?

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous
shinermike wrote:1st ever Big o' Cosmos has arrived.

Contained:
1 - Knight Flight Batman
3 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Large Woot Monkey with Green Cape and Hat

score on the large woot monkey

Beffy

elraphbo wrote:24.5 lbs Due 5/26 this is my 1st and I'm giddy with excitement. What the heck could be in there?

Twenty four?! Wow! I think I'm more curious to see what you got!

Also, no letters yet I suppose? Well, or no one who posts got a letter.

devoyr

quality posts: 4 Private Messages devoyr

I got a letter. It was my monthly electric bill from the utility company.

bogartbrown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bogartbrown

1 - 3-piece Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Heatshift laptop cooler
1 - Strawberry tote
1 - Memorex miniMove iPod boombox

All contained in a Woot-branded cat fort.

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz

1 - Knight Flight Batman
3 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Remote Control Helicopter

Stumpy91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stumpy91

I received my Big Orphaned Cetacea yesterday and I'll say it was pretty good.

Set of 3 Petzoom brushes (we have 2 Shelties)
Laptop cooler
Set of Aqua Globes
Strawberry stuff bag
Knight Flight Batman

* BATMAN BATTERY PROBLEM SOLUTION *
Initially the controller wouldn't work and would not charge Batman. This was a common problem when the item sold on Woot previously. The problem is in the battery compartment of the controller. There are 2 molded plastic ridges on either side of the contact for the positive (+) side of each battery. The ridges are so high they don't allow the battery to make good contact. I shaved mine down with a small wood chisel. Something like an X-acto knife may work. Batman works fine and has not broken yet. ;^)

You can PM me if you need more details. I may post a photo.

• 75 total wOOts including
  • 4/01/10 Adventure Crap
  • 12/25/09 Santa's Sack O' Crap
  • 10/23/08, 9/25/09, 3/26/10, 5/26/10, 6/24/10, 9/22/10, 10/21/10, 12/1/10, 1/25/11, 3/9/11, 5/11/11 and 3/22/12 Bundles of Crayons
  • 12 sellout.wOOts
  • 5 shirt.wOOts
  • No kids.wOOts (that I know of)

kerrycindy

Stumpy91 wrote:I received my Big Orphaned Cetacea yesterday and I'll say it was pretty good.

Set of 3 Petzoom brushes (we have 2 Shelties)
Laptop cooler
Set of Aqua Globes
Strawberry stuff bag
Knight Flight Batman

* BATMAN BATTERY PROBLEM SOLUTION *
Initially the controller wouldn't work and would not charge Batman. This was a common problem when the item sold on Woot previously. The problem is in the battery compartment of the controller. There are 2 molded plastic ridges on either side of the contact for the positive (+) side of each battery. The ridges are so high they don't allow the battery to make good contact. I shaved mine down with a small wood chisel. Something like an X-acto knife may work. Batman works fine and has not broken yet. ;^)

You can PM me if you need more details. I may post a photo.

Our Batman will not charge so I will give this a try. Thanks in advance.

kerrycindy

Stumpy 91 deserves a BIG TIME! woot quality post! His advice on shaving the little pieces on the controller thingy for the flying Batman that were preventing the batteries from making contact was RIGHT ON! We now do not have to throw away Batman. He shall fly till the enemies of freedom and rightousness are defeated and put away forever!.

Hats off to Stumpy 91. You are a marvelous human being!

By the way, I had to resort to using a single edge razor blade because I had no small chisel or x-acto knife. Watch out and do not cut yourself. Safety first!

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 9 Private Messages zzzzz78759

Best Big o' Cosmos we've ever gotten.

Contents:
1 - Remote Control Batman Helicopter
1 - Strawberry Shopping Bag
1 - Laptop Cooling Pad
1 - Pet Zoom Brushes
1 - Skil Mult-Tool Kit

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbHJa9HQgvg

barnabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barnabee
kerrycindy wrote:Stumpy 91 deserves a BIG TIME! woot quality post! His advice on shaving the little pieces on the controller thingy for the flying Batman that were preventing the batteries from making contact was RIGHT ON! We now do not have to throw away Batman. He shall fly till the enemies of freedom and rightousness are defeated and put away forever!.

Hats off to Stumpy 91. You are a marvelous human being!

By the way, I had to resort to using a single edge razor blade because I had no small chisel or x-acto knife. Watch out and do not cut yourself. Safety first!

I second this nomination of Stumpy for human being of the year (and give the guy a quality post, Woot). And my neighbor kid thanks you, too.

whatdafudge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whatdafudge

Here's mine:

1 - Knight Flight Batman
1 - Pet Zoom brushes
1 - Strawberry bag

And...

1 - *New* Seal Shield "Silver Surf" Wireless All-in-one Multimedia Keyboard with Touchpad.

7.4 lbs 24 x 12 x 12

kate1188

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate1188

My Bushel of Cats came yesterday and I wasn't here to receive it. Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up at the post office. Does anyone know why I would have to sign for my package? The ticket they left me said I have to sign for it, I guess that's why they didn't just leave it for me.