brianw1957

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianw1957
Woody1150 wrote:Delivery got bumped from the 24th to 25th. D'oh.

D'oh, and mine went from the 25th to the 26th. These in town already updates make me wonder if someone puts them in a hold box. One that says hold for one day, just to make them wooters squirm. FedEx to USPS data sharing must be a nightmare.

UTAH, The Bunnies Ogling Carrots of the USA!!!
Bunnies Ogling Carrots 12/6/11,5/11/11,Random Crap 3/26/10
MP #137, 3rd #161

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
hackgolfer04 wrote:
Sadly, Batman was destroyed on his maiden flight thanks to my spastic blue heeler.

RIP dark knight.

J624

quality posts: 0 Private Messages J624

I just picked mine up from the post office after a delivery mix-up. I got:

1- Batman Knight flight Batman
1- Heatshift Laptop cooler ($25 value)
1- 16" ultra-expand shopping tote
1- set of 3 PetZoom brushes
1- Skil Palm-size screwdriver ($40 value)

Not my first Big o' Cosmos, but my first posting. Probably my best Big o' Cosmos yet.

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12

got the normal stuff plus one heavy franklin covey planner starter set

superrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superrad

I'm trying not to be impatient and jealous as my package delivery has been pushed back from this Friday to May 31st. It's only gone from Dallas to Chino to Los Angeles. It has the entire rest of California and the Pacific Northwest to travel still.

That's a lot of waiting for a Batman copter.

jmonts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmonts

My first Big Orphaned Cetacea arrived this morning. Based on Amazon's prices for the items, the value was approximately $95. Got some cool stuff.

jmonts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmonts

My bag included a Heatshift laptop cooler, Pet Zoom grooming brushes, an RC Batman, 6' HDMI, among other random things.

Caffeineismydrug

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Caffeineismydrug
jmonts wrote:My bag included a Heatshift laptop cooler, Pet Zoom grooming brushes, an RC Batman, 6' HDMI, among other random things.

I got the same, plus two more leakfrogs..

<BOYCOTT>Currently on Woot Boycott until Deal-A-Day site is restored to sanity</BOYCOTT>

pooh90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pooh90

Where o where has mt bee oh see gone??
Traveled from ATL to BHM on Friday with an est delivery of 5/23. That day has come and gone with no updates. Just says info given to post office and it's in transit. Now the set delivery date isn't even posted. Oy!!!
The suspense!!!

dezracer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dezracer

8.4 lbs

Standard Crap:
Strawberry bag
Laptop heat pad
Batman Heli (DOA Remote)
Pet Zoom Brushes

Nonstandard Crap:
iPod Boom Box

Overall a huge inmprovement over m last two Bandoliers of Carrots

rchriskirk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rchriskirk

Got my first bag in 3 years in last night.
5.5 lbs

1x Knight Flight Batman
1x Laptop cooling pad
1x strawberry tote
1x Flowering tea box
AND

1x Falcon 3 Channel mini Indoor Gyroscope Blue Helicopter (which the stabilizer broke on the maiden voyage. Gonna try some superglue/epoxy)

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

Wooty woot woot!

First time I've been able to resist reading the forum until after my baggy arrived!

In my 6.1 lbs box, I got:

Contents:
1 - Remote Control Batman Helicopter
1 - Strawberry Shopping Bag
1 - Heatshift Laptop Cooling Pad
1 - Pet Zoom Brushes
1 - Skil 31 pc RATCHETING T-DRIVER SET

Suweeet! Thanks for the crap, Woot!

brocja01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brocja01

Got mine today! Day Early!

Was 3.3.lbs

Box of Shamwow: 14.00
Harbinger KCR Gloves: 19.00
5 Speaker Mounting Kit: 45.00 (Sears)
Stawberry Bag: 0.00
Colgate Wisps (Cinnamint)

Not a bad haul for my first one. Pretty excited about the Shamwow actually. Will be nice for washing cars.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bz1irafQFbAlN2Y3ZjBiZjktYjQzNS00OGE3LWE5YWYtYTU0Njk1MDAzNmYz&hl=en_US&authkey=CLvw040E

dukeyaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dukeyaz

My Big o' Cosmos arrived last night
1 - Remote Control Batman Helicopter
1 - Strawberry Shopping Bag
1 - Heatshift Laptop Cooling Pad
1 - Pet Zoom Brushes
1 - Cranky Crane (Thomas the Tank), Oh BTW it is broken and pieces missing (Very cool and excited I got some used crap)

Also I broke my helicopter.. Anywhere I can get a new top propeller?

ticket170

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ticket170

Got my 5.5 lbs crap. Here are the standard items:

1x Knight Flight Batman
1x Laptop cooling pad
1x strawberry tote
3x Pet Zoom brushes

Non Standard

1x Humvee Precision optics 8X21 Binoculars
1x ihip Sour Apple earbuds

ybstuk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ybstuk

3.2 lbs

1 - 5 Speaker Mounting Kit
1 - Laptop Spindock
1 - Harbinger KCR gloves XL
1 - strawberry bag
6 - bags of precious texas air

really wanted one of those laptop cooling pads, but at least the gloves came in XL...

overall not too shabby. Thanks woot!

12 Barrels of Crud#39;s and counting!!!

bhudspeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhudspeth

First ever Big o' Cosmos:

WootBoC by sirbrdfrd, on Flickr

1x Primula Flowering Tea (12-teas)
1x Kayaking Gloves (small)
1x Laptop Pad
1x Strawberry Tote
1x Ninja Master Prep Pro System

Box was 12.8lbs. and was delivered 1 day before the scheduled date!

I'm getting married in July... looks like I can take the blender, food processor, and hand mixer off of the wedding registry!

Stumpy91

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stumpy91

Batman Heli (DOA Remote)

For anyone with a DOA remote, see my post with a simple solution.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4488923

Stumpy91 wrote:

* BATMAN BATTERY PROBLEM SOLUTION *
Initially the controller wouldn't work and would not charge Batman. This was a common problem when the item sold on Woot previously. The problem is in the battery compartment of the controller. There are 2 molded plastic ridges on either side of the contact for the positive (+) side of each battery. The ridges are so high they don't allow the battery to make good contact. I shaved mine down with a small wood chisel. Something like an X-acto knife may work. Batman works fine and has not broken yet. ;^).

• 75 total wOOts including
  • 4/01/10 Adventure Crap
  • 12/25/09 Santa's Sack O' Crap
  • 10/23/08, 9/25/09, 3/26/10, 5/26/10, 6/24/10, 9/22/10, 10/21/10, 12/1/10, 1/25/11, 3/9/11, 5/11/11 and 3/22/12 Bundles of Crayons
  • 12 sellout.wOOts
  • 5 shirt.wOOts
  • No kids.wOOts (that I know of)

wifeduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wifeduck

Got it!
1 Omnimount 5 speaker mounting kit
1 Sound Share for iPod
1 Strawberry reusable tote
2 Colgate Wisp Peppermint 8 pack
1 Eyeclopse Carying case.

If you don't get what you want, want what you get...

Wifeduck

Woody1150

bhudspeth wrote:First ever Big o' Cosmos:

1x Primula Flowering Tea (12-teas)
1x Kayaking Gloves (small)
1x Laptop Pad
1x Strawberry Tote
1x Ninja Master Prep Pro System

Ninja Master! I rate this crap:

elraphbo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elraphbo

this is what my 24.6 pound Big Orphaned Cetacea held

http://kids.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=17434

along with a 5 speaker mounting kit and an mini RPET recycled tote bag from gwen's nest/www.belvederestationers.com Thanks woot!

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy
bsmith1 wrote:Thanks, but it actually snapped off on one side. I don't know how it broke when the props are fine...seeings how the props are longer and would have hit first...

EDIT: Here's da problem.
Again, if your batman doesn't work or if you don't want it, please PM me if you're willing to mail me the piece I need. Thanks.

that truly vacuums. Maybe a toothpick taped in place on both sides would fix it. Like a splint?

kerrycindy

hackgolfer04 wrote:Got my 10.1# Big o' Cosmos yesterday.

1 - Batman Knight Flight Helicopter
1 - PetZoom 3 Pack of Trimming Brushes
1 - Pink Laptop Cooler Mat
1 - Strawberry Tote Shopping Bag
1 - PoInGo Reading Device w/ USB Cable and Headphones
1 - PoInGo Backpack
4 - PoInGo Ready Books (Pooh's Wishful Thinking, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Cars)

Sadly, Batman was destroyed on his maiden flight thanks to my spastic blue heeler.

Maybe bsmith1 in the 8:05 post could scavange a stabalizer bar from you. His had an end break off.

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

Big o' Cosmos arrived, but I promised Woody1150 that we'd open them together. I guess it'll have to sit unopened for a few more hours.

I'm guessing I might have gotten some Texas air because the box seems way bigger than it needs to be for the weight.

We shall see...

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 56 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 166

Woody1150

It's looking as though the Batman choppers are a 1 and done type of toy. In order to make it worth my while, maybe I should just try flying him from the roof. At least then the crash will be more spectacular.

jtz77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtz77

There seems to be some sort of worm hole/time warp between Fedex and my post office. Some how it took 30 hours for my Big Orphaned Cetacea to travel 50 miles from the Fedex location to the PO, then it's suddenly out for delivery less than 4 hours later.

I predict a failed delivery attempt some time this afternoon (though I'll be home all day) and then they'll just leave it on my porch tomorrow.

Then again every once in a while they claim I refused delivery and ship it back to the sender.

kerrycindy

Woody1150 wrote:It's looking as though the Batman choppers are a 1 and done type of toy. In order to make it worth my while, maybe I should just try flying him from the roof. At least then the crash will be more spectacular.

We have had a ball with our flying Batman since we repaired the controller thanks to Jumpy91. He has logged many minutes in the air and had many spectacular crashes, several thanks to our Border Collie Isis. Luckily Isis just grabs Batman by the feet and drops him, then stands gloatingly over her flightless prey.

icosplay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages icosplay

Finally got mine

1 Knight Flight Batman
1 Heatshift Laptop Cooler
1 box Pet Zoom brushes
1 Strawberry Bag

and a cradlepoint PHS300 personal wifi hotspot

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11
Woody1150 wrote:It's looking as though the Batman choppers are a 1 and done type of toy. In order to make it worth my while, maybe I should just try flying him from the roof. At least then the crash will be more spectacular.

I had a dog named WOODY. He had big ears and a big dog SALAMI. Your picture scares me, a little bit. Are you like my late dog, WOODY???

FoolScott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages FoolScott

Oh wow... my bag will get here in a few hours and it weighs 45 pounds!!! We will see.

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy
hackgolfer04 wrote:Got my 10.1# Big o' Cosmos yesterday.

1 - Batman Knight Flight Helicopter
1 - PetZoom 3 Pack of Trimming Brushes
1 - Pink Laptop Cooler Mat
1 - Strawberry Tote Shopping Bag
1 - PoInGo Reading Device w/ USB Cable and Headphones
1 - PoInGo Backpack
4 - PoInGo Ready Books (Pooh's Wishful Thinking, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Cars)

My kids were playing with their Wooted PoinGos yesterday. They're nice books.

Woody1150

troller11 wrote:I had a dog named WOODY. He had big ears and a big dog SALAMI. Your picture scares me, a little bit. Are you like my late dog, WOODY???

Your infatuation with woody's and salami scare me.

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy
munkycrazy wrote:My kids were playing with their Wooted Poingos yesterday. They're nice books.

Edit: Mine finally made it to PA. I should be able to get it tomorrow, one day early. If it hasn't made it to our PO by the time the mail is sorted and put on the truck, I'll just go over and pick it up. One nice thing about living across the street from the PO in a small town.

andrewshulman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages andrewshulman

My carp got to TN yesterday and I was blessed with

1 Ultimotion SwingZone Sports
1 5 Speaker Mounting Kit
1 Polka Dotted Bag

Unfortunately for me, it appears that one of my items was raptured on Saturday and thus, was not in the box. (seeHoly Carp Commandment #1 )

Fortunately, the good folks in Texas responded quickly to my email and have pinky sworn that the third item will be shipped to me at some point. So yay for Michael in Woot Member Services!

TNixon123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TNixon123

Got my 6.4lb bag today.

Received -

Standard items:
1 - Batman
1 - Set of pet brushes
1 - Strawberry bag
1 - Laptop cooler

Unique item:

1 - Bag of Silver Charms (possibly for key chains as well). Approximately 100 "life preserver" silver charms. After digging through I also found a '$' charm and a few "four leaf clover" charms.

Very random, and very happy with my bag! Thanks woot!

N-I-X-O-N

Woody1150

andrewshulman wrote:My carp got to TN yesterday and I was blessed with

1 Ultimotion SwingZone Sports
1 5 Speaker Mounting Kit
1 Polka Dotted Bag

Unfortunately for me, it appears that one of my items was raptured on Saturday and thus, was not in the box. (seeHoly Carp Commandment #1 )

Fortunately, the good folks in Texas responded quickly to my email and have pinky sworn that the third item will be shipped to me at some point. So yay for Michael in Woot Member Services!

Maybe they are sending a TV to go along with the motion game!

rledonne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rledonne

My 2.6 lb Big o' Cosmos is now at the post office. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow.

mjhedger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjhedger

Besides the Batman, Laptop cooler, strawberry bag, and 3 pet brushes, I also got a working R/C UFO with broken stick on the R/C itself, and a 11-place stainless silverware set minus the spoons. Box weight was 10.2 lbs, size=18x12x12.
Thanks w00t!

MrJazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrJazz
gvencelov wrote:got my crap today, a day early from original ETA ::edit:: forgot to add, it was marked at 5.9lbs and measured 24x12x12::/edit::

first things were the standard:
  • Flying Batman
  • Cooling Pad
  • Strawberry Bag
  • PetZoom Brushes

so I won't bother w/ individual pics of those. I'm kind of glad I stayed off the forums this go around. I <3 Batman and get all kinds of lil doo-dads and Batman things so I was very very excited when I saw this. I may have been less excited had I already anticipated getting it (though still excited ). Cooling Pad may be too small for my personal laptop, but may be good to toss into my work bag and the brushes will get good use on the kitties & the bag works in well with my county's new bag tax

In addition to that I also got

• 2 Table Top Tripods (
    as seen in 4/1 BOCs
    )

and something wrapped in bubble wrap....

when opened revealed to be....

• Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP3

The camera appears to be in working order with all accessories/cables etc I just bought a (from what I read) "better" camera back in March, but it's nice to have an extra on hand for when I don't need the oomph of my Nikon

Definitely an "A" haul in my opinion!

SCORE on that Lumix! The camera for the lummoxs out there!!!

ajswaagman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajswaagman

4 lbs

5 speaker mounts
KCR Gloves - Medium
SpinDock laptop swivel
Shirt.woot! coffee mug
strawberry tote
couple texas bags of air