Borch05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Borch05

Picked mine up from the post office today.

1 Batman copter
1 strawberry bag thingy
1 spin table
1 box of tea flowers
1 pair of kayak gloves size S

Batman coppter is cool, the tea flowers scare me, the gloves are useless because I wear a size XL, the spintable is about useless as well, The bag works well to put the crap I dont want/need in to take it out to the trash.

By the way If any one want to trade PM me with what you want and what your offering. (I would accept a pallet of car wax)

keyserbones

quality posts: 3 Private Messages keyserbones

First Big o' Cosmos. ever!

4.7 lbs

Strawberry Shopping Tote
Knight Flight Batman Helicopter
Heatshift Laptop Cooling Pad
Box of tea flowers
1 pair of kayak gloves size XS

Buy teh ticket, take teh ride

MiddleAgeMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MiddleAgeMan

6.1 lbs

Dark Knight Package + hdmi cable.

Violin music book (homage to my antique PC) and... wait for it... Sansa 4gb Clip+ mp3 player refurb. And it works! Lord take me now.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

bemis269

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bemis269

Got my bag today!

Inside:

1. Knight Flight Batman
2. Strawberry bag
3. Laptop cooler (hot pink)
4. 12 x bags of Texas Air

and for the grand finale....

5. 2 x pairs of Skullcandy headphones! Both in open and beat up packaging so I'm thinking they were returns. But they look and work fine!

The first pair was a pair of blue and white Lowrider DJ style:

Amazon retail value about $14.00

The second pair is significantly cooler however. They are the Hölua style wood buds with remote control and microphone!

Amazon retail value about $45!

Love my crap!

WOOT! WOOT! THANKS WOOT!

apesusi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apesusi
MiddleAgeMan wrote:6.1 lbs

Dark Knight Package + hdmi cable.

Violin music book (homage to my antique PC) and... wait for it... Sansa 4gb Clip+ mp3 player refurb. And it works! Lord take me now.

Violin music book is sweet! My daughter plays violin, that would have been sweet.

cpheral

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cpheral
cottin wrote:1x Heatshift Laptop Cooler
1x Knight Flight Batman
1x Strwaberry tote
1x GloMate Jr (play light, night lite, travel light)
1x 6' Swivel hdmi cable
3x Petzoom brushes
2x Leak Frogs
1x WOOT Calendar
1x Delphi Roady XT, XM Satellite Receiver (loose and no cables but appears new, protetive film still on streen)

Think I might have the speaker system for that XM Satellite Reciever. I recieved the speaker system without the radio in my last Big o' Cosmos

spicedrum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spicedrum

Today my flight to leave for vacation was canceled and my box of crap arrived. I was upset about having to wait for my crap, woot, but I didn't mean for you to break out the Ice Princess Weather Machine!

inside my 6.4/6.7/variable pound box:

1 Batman
1 strawberry bag
1 laptop cooler (using now!)
3 pet brushes
2 skil racheting screwdrivers

The box was rather large, and there were no bags of Texas Air, so I bet the smartpost people were wondering what in the heck was rattling around inside.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1

trinx01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trinx01

Oh the agony! My BoC came a day early (yesterday), and damnable postal carrier would not walk down the hall and knock on my door. Had the boyfriend pick it up today while I was at work (post office is literally across the street, so didn't have to twist his arm too much!). Can you say anticipation? He was a good boy and didn't open it, but instead chose to taunt me via IM and text all day.

4.9 pounder, got the standard:

1x 15" Heatshift laptop cooler (in grey): thank you Woot! My current laptop "cooler" is a plastic folding tray thingie, it works like crap and hurts my legs. And my laptop is 15"! Perfect!

3x PetZoom brushes: no pets, but know plenty of people who do, these will be gifted

1x Bat-o-copter: My nephews/godsons will be overjoyed (my sister-in-law and brother will probably hate me/Woot though )

1x Strawberry expandable shopping bag: work next to Whole Foods (a.k.a. Whole Paycheck) and NOWHERE near a grocery store, so this will get good use!

And my special item:

1x Sylvania 2GB mp3 player (as seen here, brand new in sealed package): I already have 3 small mp3 players (1 from Woot, actually!), so this will be going to my nephew who has been politely whining for my iPod for the last 6 years.

Overall, very happy with my haul. Bravo again, Woot!

Woot loves me. It's true, they do: http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=6608

eckerput

quality posts: 8 Private Messages eckerput

Got my bag! The usual stuff...

Laptop cooler
Nightflight Batman
Petzoom brushes
Strawberry tote bag

And an usual item...
Prince O3 Tennis Racket Bag ???

The cover has marks on the inside from a tennis racket on it so at some point it contained one. Not now though.

My Woot Big Orphaned Cetacea by eckerput, on Flickr

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous
bsmith1 wrote:Saw that coming.
http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4475936&PageIndex=23&ReplyCount=1447#post4485879

http://www.flickr.com/photos/threewootmonkeys/with/5692660432/

1. Avoided the forums until I got mine to provide the surprise, so I just saw that today.

2. As I posted right after the story post - TPW's post indicated that they too watched the last Big o' Cosmos roll off the line and onto the truck, but if mine came in a Big o' Cosmos, how is it possible that the monkey witnessed the last one go out? Unless of course there is more than one of each of the 3.

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc

Woot has great customer service. I received 3 items in a big box (batman, pet brushes, and a laptop cooling pad)... no bag. Someone said they owed me a bag so I emailed them and they are going to send me one. How awesome is that!

WestCoastWooters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WestCoastWooters

Got my box today. Very different than usual loot.

1. 4 small shamwow towels
2. 2 small tripods
3. 1 box speaker mounts
4. 1 small polka dot bag

No unusual items.

Not a great Big o' Cosmos but can't win em all right? Still exciting to have gotten one.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
Maniacmous wrote:1. Avoided the forums until I got mine to provide the surprise, so I just saw that today.

2. As I posted right after the story post - TPW's post indicated that they too watched the last Big o' Cosmos roll off the line and onto the truck, but if mine came in a Big o' Cosmos, how is it possible that the monkey witnessed the last one go out? Unless of course there is more than one of each of the 3.

Don't get me wrong, oh mighty chosen one, still way cool!

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec
Maniacmous wrote:1. Avoided the forums until I got mine to provide the surprise, so I just saw that today.

Woot!, and threepiecewoot in particular, are not bound by the laws of time and space that so encumber mere mortals... they can have 'tea' and 'no tea' concurrently, so surely they can have 'monkey' and 'no monkey' when there is a need for a monkey to see itself being shipped so that it isn't really there watching itself being shipped, and it is in the package being shipped so it can see itself being shipped, yet not.

Of course this is quite difficult for a mere mortal to visualize; if you find yourself able to do so you're well on your way to coming up with something awesome to sell to Amazon and get stinking rich ;)

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

megward

quality posts: 3 Private Messages megward

This was my first ever B Oh C. Pretty standard (weight was just over 5lbs).

1 - Knight Flight Batman
1 - silver Heatshift Laptop Cooler
1 - Strawberry tote bag
3 - Petzoom Pet Brushes

And, the non-standard was a blue-tooth headset with charging base. I have not tried it yet to see if it works.

buphey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buphey

Yippee! Got my second Big o' Cosmos today!
I avoided the forums and was happily surprised.

1 - Knight Flight Batman
1 - silver Heatshift Laptop Cooler
1 - Strawberry tote bag
3 - Petzoom Pet Brushes (to be a gift for mail carrier who wanted some after seeing mine from woof-off)
2 - Black plastic bags one empty one with folding reading light

The Best Piece of Carp:
Seafoam green Snuggie type thing!
0 - Bags of Texas air.

Awesomeness!
Thanks Woot!

wishlish

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wishlish
whiskeyguy wrote:Well, got my Big o' Cosmos today.

(1) Halo Sleepsack wearable blanket for a young girl
(1) Targus HeatDefense Laptop cooling pad
(1) ibiza Bluetooth stereo headset with mic (pretty cool) - open box so return probably
(1) July 1990 WWF magazine with Randy Savage on the cover

and...

A letter! Thanks woot, can't wait to see what I get!

You got a Savage mag AND a letter? Man, I'm envious. Congrats!

adventuresofray.com

numps

quality posts: 2 Private Messages numps

Arrival

Basic lot:
Strawberry Shopping Tote
Set of 3 Pet Zoom Brushes

Additional:
Enchanted Meadow Botanical Collection (Bath & Shower Gel and Hand & Body Lotion, 8.4 fl oz each.)

One thing unusual was that the heat-distributing crystals in the cooling pad have left the pad and are loose in the packaging.

Ah well. Cats love the brushes, all is well.

fyzbo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyzbo

Well I finally got my first Big Orphaned Cetacea after trying for 5 years.

1 Strawberry Bag
1 box speaker mounts
1 Box Colgate Whisps
1 NVizio pen Refills

I was really looking forward to those pet brushes, as it stands the only thing I'll use is the strawberry bag. Hopefully I get better luck next time.

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Maniacmous wrote:

You so need to start taking pictures of people with the monkey statue and start posting them.

sjpearsall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpearsall

My Bee Oh Cee showed up 2 days early yesterday and the 18x12x12, 4.2 lb woot cardboard cat playpen contained:

1x laptop turntable
1x Batman helicoptor
1x pair of kayak gloves (small) (I have xtra large hands)
1x box of tea flowers
1x strawberry bag

and with 4 cats I had been hoping that I would get the almost ubiquitous pet brushes. Oh well still a very large amount of fun for $8. Thanks Woot!!

wilkiha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wilkiha

My bit of corruption was 4.0 lbs and contained:

1 Batman copter
1 strawberry bag thingy
1 spin table
1 box of tea flowers
1 pair of kayak gloves size S

: ( The kids have been spinning their legos on the spin table.

milan616

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milan616

Got the common stuff in my 5.6lb Big o' Cosmos: Knight Flight Batman, pet brushes, 2x laptop pads (15" gray and netbook in hot pink) and strawberry bag. Good stuff!

Oh, and 12 bags of sweet, sweet Texas air. Sadly two were missing air. Also my box had standard woot markings and was packed well. And I got to explain to my mailman about the Big o' Cosmos. In retrospect it was a mistake because now there is one more person gunning for our preciouses!!

superrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superrad

My delivery date has been moved up from May 31st to Saturday! w00t!

jyourman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jyourman

It has arrived, 2 days early.. 4.0 Lbs
5 - bag's o' texas air
1 - Strawberry bag
1 - 5 piece speaker mounting kit
1 - KCR Kayak Gloves (Medium)
1 - Shirt.Woot Mug
1 - Spindock Laptop Swivel

0 - Batman Helicopters
0 - Letters

All in all a good haul...

rengel134

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rengel134

Still waiting.... at least the fedex site says it's in the state

---
rengel134

sledneckrdnk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sledneckrdnk
EdenMaster wrote:I got a letter as well, and my Big Orphaned Cetacea included a book written by Randy Savage's brother. A theme presents itself...

What I find weird is that it shipped before his death!

sledneckrdnk

My Big Orphaned Cetacea was originally slated for delivery the 27th but after a week of bouncing around California (where it still is and I'm in Colorado) They've bumped it back to the 7th of June. AHHHH!

HoytClagwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell
sledneckrdnk wrote:What I find weird is that it shipped before his death!

Amazon killed Randy Savage?

sledneckrdnk

HoytClagwell wrote:Amazon killed Randy Savage?

Not implying that just found it weird that they send out old Randy Savage crap and then he died before it was delivered.

bloomd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bloomd
sledneckrdnk wrote:Not implying that just found it weird that they send out old Randy Savage crap and then he died before it was delivered.

The tracking numbers they send for letter B'oC's are basically bogus, since the letter B'oC's are not done by the usual assembly line. The actual shipments were probably sent after his death.

helibobber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages helibobber

First Big o' Cosmos:
5.2 lbs.
Strawberry Shopping Tote
Skil 7" laser level w/tripod (busted line lens but fixable)
3 piece set of PetZoom brushes.

I'm happy!

apesusi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apesusi
sledneckrdnk wrote:My Big Orphaned Cetacea was originally slated for delivery the 27th but after a week of bouncing around California (where it still is and I'm in Colorado) They've bumped it back to the 7th of June. AHHHH!

That sucks! I'm in CO and we got ours on Monday.

brockingtonm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brockingtonm

First Big o' Cosmos!!!!

2.5 pounds

2 giant shamwow towels
2 small camera tripods
1 box speaker mounts
2 small polka dot bag

Now I must to have more...bring on the next wootoff!!!

tnn151

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tnn151

SOOO EXITED!!!! The woot gods shinned upon me - i could kiss them but I should make sure this works first...

Here's what I got with 5.7lbs:
1. Batmannnnn
2. Lappy Top Cooler (gray)
3. Pet ZOOOOOMmmm Brushes
4. Strawberry Bag
5. 250GB ClickFree Automatic Backup Drive (security tab still on it)!!!!
As seen here

[edit] Portable Hard Drive works and is now in the process of backing up 3 years worth of stuff on my mac.... woot woot!!

purplebradley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purplebradley

My Big o' Cosmos:

1 - LED Flashlight
1 - iGo Laptop Charger
1 - Bluetooth phone earpiece thingy
1 - Paper bag with ? on it

Thanks Woot!!!

linkage89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages linkage89

Received mine last night (5.9 pounds)-

Flying Batman
Strawberry tote
Pet Brushes
Silver laptop cooling pad
iGo laptop wall charger - refurb but in a sealed box

Thank you, woot. No little keychain monkeys but a fantastic bag nonetheless.

chodeboy42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chodeboy42

My first Big o' Cosmos arrived today. 3.3 lbs of

(1) strawberry bag
(1 pair) small kayak gloves
(1 set of 5) speaker mounts
(1 box of 8) shamwows

And 3 bags of Texas air. I'll wait until I get home to sniff it. Don't want to have to share it with the coworkers.

rhrad

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rhrad

Got my 5.4-pounder:

1 Flying Batman
1 set of pet brushes
1 Heatshift laptop cooling thingie
1 strawberry bag

and the one odd item:

1 flashing beer mug:

It came in a plain, brown, non-Woot-branded box, with no Texas air. Everything came out of the box just fine though.