+ Add a Comment

adamsfam5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsfam5

Wow.. I just don't understand how they have their systems configured. I had 3 machines, 3 different networks. Immediately started to the order screen...none of the 3 of them ever got there. Wootalyzer bar steadily dropped down, then finally sold out.. and not one of my screens ever timed out. 2 minutes into the sale of the mini backpack.. my puchase screen for the Big o' Cosmos comes up... of corse.. sold out

Bag of Coal Bag of Coal.. where for art thou Bag of Coal!

mhswan76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhswan76

Sweet! Bring on the Bunch o cabbage

orchurch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orchurch

Yeah 6th in 3 yrs

istoleyourpope

quality posts: 0 Private Messages istoleyourpope

We, the Hitchhikers?!

Site would not load. You guys REAAAALLY love the Big o' Cosmos, eh? I wanted to order one and simply couldn't.

Do you guys use auto-buyers?

highwyre237

quality posts: 6 Private Messages highwyre237

we we we we so excited we so excited

fun fun fun fun

yay for my Big o' Cosmos!

munkycrazy

quality posts: 8 Private Messages munkycrazy

Wooo hoo!!! My 2nd Big o' Cosmos. I got a craptacular bag from the April Fools batch, excited to see what kind of crap I get now.

Took a while to go through, and actually my page was stuck on processing until just now. I did get the email before that though.

alhudson66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alhudson66

Wooters.us launched immediately, my fast fingers typed in my security code, and sat and watched the spinning thingy until it sold out. Damn you Amazon! Damn you all to Hell!!

kholstien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kholstien

awesome leads

bfielder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfielder

MY FIRST Big o' Cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be having a Woot ceremony at work to celebrate the opening of the Big o' Cosmos when it comes.

Thanks Woot.

Ben Fielder

adjohns6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages adjohns6

The server is killing me. I got to the place order page (oddly it was in plain html) and now i'm getting an error. aaaabboooooooo

• Linksys Dual Band Wireless-N Gaming Adapter
  • Woot-Off Lights & USB Missile Launcher
  • HP 640×480 Webcam
  • BACtrack Select S50 Breathalyzer
  • PowerSquid - 2 Pack x3
  • Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick

kggoodman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kggoodman

My third one. First in almost three years. It did seem to go a little smoother. Could Woot have moved over to Amazon's cloud servers? Also, I think there were more bags than usual, almost 3000. Isn't it usually about 1500?

LayneRobinson

quality posts: 8 Private Messages LayneRobinson

I'm in!

P.S. I'm almost done getting rid of my Crap Load of wax......down to 25 boxes and there is a school car wash this weekend that will be selling it....hopefully to raise a lot of money for the school. Come by and buy!

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 64 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

clicked the button at 70 percent & I was still too late. Slow servers saved me another 8 bucks. Eh, it was probably just a vizio tv & a couple Ipads anyway.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

juanakaslim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juanakaslim

Finally got one, after YEARS of tryin!!

pooh90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pooh90

Score!!!! In for another Big o' Cosmos! Thank you woot! Yay! Yay! Yay! I think this is number 4 for me, can't wait!

cracksbacks

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cracksbacks

Wootalyzer FTW!!!! All I heard was the siren, I clicked "buy" and a few clicks and a paypal password later I have another Blistered Oily Cootchie. It has been a few Big o' Cosmos's since my last one. Mmmmmm crap!

signchic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages signchic
jma89 wrote:So... The crap is gone, but I'm still spinning on "Waiting for sslwww.woot.com"...

So Woot: You've fixed your front server from crashing, how about upping the horsepower on the SSL servers as well?

Apparently 15 meg/second synchronous fiber isn't fast enough. :-P

Mine is still spinning with that same message. Wonder if there is a chance in the world I will land on Crap. Doubtful that it is somehow holding one with my name on it until the order is completed.

justagigilo85

quality posts: 9 Private Messages justagigilo85

4 years and finally scored a Big o' Cosmos. awesomesauce :]

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide
mandren wrote:East Coast got boned again according to the map, never got through the order page, thanks again woot!

+1 on that...spooling page for quite some time even though I punched through lightening fast.

Ah well, at least I got the wine woot salami.

MichaelWB

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MichaelWB
wareagle007 wrote:Woot! Just scored my first Big o' Cosmos! Thanks Woot! And thanks Wootalyzer!!!

I agree with this..wootalyzer just makes it too easy it seems. My first try and I forgot to enter my security code and still got it with the 2nd page load.

NICE

Palmer0212

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Palmer0212

After 5 years, I finally got a Big o' Cosmos!!!!!!!

HoytClagwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell

Ausgezeichnet! Just scored my 4th bog of cranberries! Thanks Woot!

Mikey82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mikey82

Damn...the last couple times I got the Big Orphaned Cetacea. This time, it loaded up the order page quickly, but it got stuck on the confirmation page and I never got the big button until right at the exact same money that it sold out. Oh well...there's always next month.

Congrats to all the winners!

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

I got one! My first! So excited I took screen captures and emailed them to a couple friends who also Woot. :-) Also got my email confirmation already. Awesome!

spookilove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spookilove

Failure for me, But Congrats to all who got one, hope you get some good stuff!

swy2211under

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swy2211under

got mine. only way I found out was to check my email!

xSkoad

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xSkoad

Your personally connection speed doesnt have much to do with it. Its really luck of the draw and squeezing in through their crap servers.

I just won one while downloading a movie and hogging all my bandwidth.

srdavies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srdavies

As they say....even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then. This blind squirrel just scored a Big Ol Cashew!!! The Woot Gods were smiling upon me. Now, whose going to set up the fun spreadsheet where we get to see where everyone's orders are in shipping and just what carp is contained therein?

cwb9087

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwb9087

still prtocessing??? wierd

TSOG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TSOG

Since I didn't get any, I can use that momey to buy powerball tickets!

MichaelWB

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MichaelWB
wareagle007 wrote:Woot! Just scored my first Big o' Cosmos! Thanks Woot! And thanks Wootalyzer!!!

I agree with this..wootalyzer just makes it too easy it seems. My first try and I forgot to enter my security code and still got it with the 2nd page load.

NICE

Better yet..this was my first woot.com purchase (have done kids,shirt,wine)

RogerHaley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RogerHaley

O.M.F.G.

5 year Wooter here. First. BrownOnCow. Evar.

Now I can die.

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon

Easiest Big Orphaned Cetacea purchase yet, Woot. Clicked completely through with immediate email notification. Thanks for brightening finals week, Woot!

PapaPerry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PapaPerry

2011 is my year!!!! Got my 2nd Big Orphaned Cetacea in as many times I was around to buy one.

Heading to Vegas next!

PP

1st Bag of Coal 3/9/11
2nd Bag of Coal 5/11/11
3rd Bag of Coal 12/6/11

kennykrotzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennykrotzer

SO CLOSE! I hit the gold button and then watched it go back to the main page. Dangit!

afcash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afcash

Woot wage: $79,432.60

IN what like 1 min I wish I could make that

bellia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellia

My 2nd Big o' Cosmos ever!

dsspro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsspro

Got my 2nd Big Orphaned Cetacea..Im suprised it lasted so long this time I cant wait to see what I get!!

Backpack o' Crap? Dec 21 2013
Bag o' Crap Crapmas Day 5 Dec 7 2013
Bag o' Crap LXXIII: Crapvengers May 11,2011
Bag o’ Crap LXII: Crapril Showers Dec 1,2010

xQuizx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xQuizx

It's been a long 3 years...but I got another one!

thecorb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thecorb

3rd Bazinga Of Coitus!!!

That's just Bueno!