+ Add a Comment

msumdragon17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msumdragon17

Whoa... I didn't even get to woot until this item was half sold and I not only got one, but got through almost immediately to purchase... And I just won concert tickets to Coheed and Cambria tonight!... Hmm, wonder what else I should use my luck streak for... When's the lottery drawing tonight ?

alexxxz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alexxxz

Clicked the Buy It button, but it just loaded forever, and failed! WHY!!

inthegroove

quality posts: 3 Private Messages inthegroove

YAAAAAY!!!!! My very first, very own B*O*C! I've been taking carp all week, might as well pay for some... Thank you, Woot gods!

inthegroove

XterraGuy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages XterraGuy

Gah, Wootalyzer popped a buy page before it was even showing up on the woot.com page and it still took like 4 minutes to get to the "this info is correct" button, and once I clicked that, it took another few minutes going nowhere, meanwhile the next item popped up. Eventually the attempted order just kicked on over to the next item instead.

Not mine:

patty1955

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patty1955

it's been a long time, but finally another Big Orphaned Cetacea! now the waiting begins

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

GOT ONE!!!! Thank you Woot Gods!! Not as much fun (and frustration) as the April Fool's Bee-oh-see, but quite a rush! Anyone get a tracking number yet?

timamckinney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timamckinney

Shoot, I couldn't get the "I want one" to go through in time.

Plus I missed everything else I wanted from the wootoff haha.

kswartz26

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kswartz26

First, Angry Birds comes out on the web, and then I manage to score my first Bag O' Crap. This is turning out to be an AWESOME day.

mikebriley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikebriley

Oh, sweet sweet crap. I cannot believe you are mine.

jacobstimpson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacobstimpson

Insert "that was easy" button here with audio.

NO server failure no double refresh. Wow

Beffy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Beffy

My second Big Orphaned Cetacea! Eee! Didn't think I'd be able to get through since I thought I only got the first one because I was at my boyfriend's who has super fast internet but I got on my slow DSL! WOOO!

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
kerrycindy wrote:13 year old son got one on mom's account

Is that legal? Don't you have to be a certain age to buy from woot?

sracer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sracer
kggoodman wrote:My third one. First in almost three years. It did seem to go a little smoother. Could Woot have moved over to Amazon's cloud servers? Also, I think there were more bags than usual, almost 3000. Isn't it usually about 1500?

Similar situation here... my third one and first in nearly 2 years. Since I was able to get in on this with a very squirrelly internet connection I'm sure that this Big o' Cosmos is extra-craptacular.

KeyserSoze33

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KeyserSoze33

-----
"on 5/11/2011, you successfully wooted.
order xxxxxxxx
You want 1

Big Orphaned Cetacea
You ordered 3 Random Crap"
-----

Mission accomplished.

Anxiously awaiting stuff I don't need!

Steve-Zodiac

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Steve-Zodiac

Used to be a fella, if he was right on top of it could fetch himself a nice big steaming bag of fecal matter.

Not anymore - may as well be buying lottery tickets, I tells ya.

I need me one of them high speed IP addresses I hear the kids talking about...

-has been WOOTing before you were out of diapers.

CrashHancock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrashHancock

Very cool! This is my 3rd Big o' Cosmos. I just happened to remember that this is about the time they put them up, so I hit up the site. I was wondering why it was taking so long to log in. I got my order placed when inventory was down to 10%. Talkin' about getting lucky! LoL

I don't need no stinking signature!

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon

And woah, Woot actually changed the name from Random Crap to Big Orphaned Cetacea!

barrelmanXL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barrelmanXL

4 years Woot, 4 Years and no matter how many times I push your buttons, still no crappy bag. Maybe we should see other websites.

mariser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariser

omgomgomgomg

2nd evar Big o' Cosmos. 1st was from the infamous April 1st game.

so. excited.

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

I gotta bag of craa-aap, I gotta bag of craa-aap, I hope it's not as crappy as the laa-aast one!

awinters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages awinters
andrewkl wrote:Is it me, or did that seem too easy?

Seemed really easy to me too. I've gotten Big o' Cosmos a few times and its usually a nail biter. This was quick and easy. Confirm email within seconds.

ChrisN4BSA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChrisN4BSA

Holy Carp! I just scored my first ever Blue Oyster Cult! The Woot Gods are shining upon me today.

Braveit1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Braveit1

Got to the Big Button page after entering cc code and ........ nothing. Server took forever to come back. By then, it was all over folks. Maybe next time.

Woot Charter Member #3327

djm61

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djm61

OOOHHH!!!! I got a Baguette of Cheese!
1st on on a straight click-thru, 2nd one all time!
Here's hoping this is better than the last one!

dirkgently31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dirkgently31

#6.

Lol, not that excited only because I feel like I cheated all of you who worked hard to snag one. I heard a sound go off, then thirty seconds later decided to hit the buy button on wooters.us.

Basically, I feel like while you all ran, I nonchalantly drifted toward the checkout counter ;)

Best of luck everyone in 25 days.

tke800

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tke800

I'll never follow another woot-off, this is the fifth repeat of the same experience... feverishly refresh between items, see the Big o' Cosmos and click I Want One IMMEDIATELY!... WOOT'S crap ass order system locks up. And to add insult to injury... coworker hears me cursing and walks into his office to calmly surf to woot and gets his order in with NO ISSUE. Bye Woot

tmmurphy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tmmurphy

Oh My Bag Of Carrots Gosh:

"Who cares 'bout this thing for the Wii,
I think I'm going to Pii,
I Bagged one for sure,
Only second evure
And now and I can finally Briith."

(sorry best on short notice)

Second Big o' Cosmos. Been trying since 2007. And my wife said I was supposed to head home. Hah! I wouldn't have been here on this big bad-apple pipe to Texas (don't think that did it really - Chicago always messes us up).
Signed, Happy in Mn.

jatepper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jatepper

Woo hoo! Been waiting for 2 years for one of these Big o' Cosmos's!!! I am no longer a virgin!

wondernerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wondernerd
dbmpsd wrote:Another Big o' Cosmos! Fastest email confirmation ever.

dido that!!! super fast.

cherokie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cherokie

same as always. goes to the sslwww page and just sits there. it is still sitting there and going nowhere. fix yer servers or get a lot more bowls of corn. there's no excuse for this continuing mess. boo! :-0

terminalfx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terminalfx

3rd Big o' Cosmos since I joined Woot! back in december.

Loganschroeder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Loganschroeder

I waited till the dvds finished, went through my f5 complex, hit I want one, and missed it. It just sat there loading..teasing me :/

YOOOOO!

SWANIACHI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SWANIACHI

Four years of trying, and I can finally say IN FOR ONE. No tracker...just dumb luck.

rafiday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rafiday

Got my baggo of crappo for first time!

NeverMind

thecorb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thecorb
alexxxz wrote:Clicked the Buy It button, but it just loaded forever, and failed! WHY!!

Have you been a bad boy, Alex?

epaphroditus09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epaphroditus09
Kao1138 wrote:Secondly, anyone notice that the servers at least at first handled the load better? I got all the way to pressing the big button before the server started lagging out on me and I think that was more the fact that it has to reload the page after your sale goes through in the background and it couldn't pull that up due to the load.

Agreed, I got all the way to the the "Processing" screen with the spinning dohicky on it before it lagged and only half loaded My Account page. I used to have a hard time getting to the page where you have to enter your PIN number!

shinermike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shinermike

In for one! First Blender of Chorizo ever!

Hopefully this will make up for the Buckyball debacle.

KulDip711

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KulDip711

NOOOOOO!!! Foiled again... I've been trying for 5 years to get my first Big Orphaned Cetacea, got all the way to the order confirmation page. Then..... CRASH. No Crap for me this round. *tear*

mevail

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mevail

*tear of joy*
It's been so long and finally another Breach of Control.

Be patient. Good things come to those who Woot.

PTOPedro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PTOPedro

YEAH!!!!! #5 Bag O' Crap! XD