+ Add a Comment

PoorOldEdgarDerby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PoorOldEdgarDerby

Third one, baby! Let's hope it's better than the hairy purse I got last time...

Chandin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Chandin
barrelmanXL wrote:4 years Woot, 4 Years and no matter how many times I push your buttons, still no crappy bag. Maybe we should see other websites.

same dude, on 3 accounts.

jasonc90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonc90

That's 3 Random's and 2 Bags for me. When is Woot Happy Hour coming back?!?

jg15hockey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jg15hockey

Got my First one from a Woot-Off. Hurray!

awinters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages awinters

All our BOCs are gonna be crap (hence the name), but the real one is surviving the FAIL servers and getting through. So yes, today was a good day.

cleverett

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cleverett

Lucky Bag-o-Crap number 14.

propenguin

quality posts: 4 Private Messages propenguin

YES I got one!!! Number 3 for this year.

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
awinters wrote:Seemed really easy to me too. I've gotten Big o' Cosmos a few times and its usually a nail biter. This was quick and easy. Confirm email within seconds.

I had the confirm mail way before the confirmation page finished loading.

thespaniard0014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thespaniard0014

/yes!!!!!!!!!!

narbat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narbat

Man, that server went down faster than than a drunk sorority girl. I was refreshing the page over and over, clicked the second it changed to a Big o' Cosmos, and never even got the order page. I usually at least get to click BUY IT before the server melts and dashes my dreams to the pavement.

Oh, look, the server just responded. Now I can click BUY IT.

"This sale is sold out."

Woot, you're such a tease!

ticket170

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ticket170

Thanks Woot! That was the easiest one ever.

wicked1shot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wicked1shot

W00T!!! Got one.

terri19

quality posts: 3 Private Messages terri19

I got one!!! Number 9 for me

Terri19

NedDawg

quality posts: 34 Private Messages NedDawg

I bagged for the first time since they added it to the woot-offs. Last one was July 2007.

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150

Oh Woot, you dirty little dog. You yet again put the coveted Big o' Cosmos up during my commute home.

Once more, I play our dangerous game, a game of chess against my old adversary - Woot and the coveted Big o' Cosmos. For forty years, your fathers before you and your older brothers played this game and played it well. But today the game is different. I have the advantage. You see Woot, I've moved, closer to work, thus I get home quicker. I've also changed ISP's to a faster connection.

So my old friend, this round went to me, as I was able to get one. Next time, we'll start the process all over again and see who is the winner. This day however, I am the Vogon of the walk!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets

Got one. Been quite a dry spell for me.

Noticed it's no longer called RANDOM crap...

hmm.

Nothing follows.

haik4245

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haik4245

omgggggg.... i missed it because it didnt let me sign in fast enough,.... what a tease!!!

mackmack5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mackmack5

Somehow i managed to snag my second baby of the cosmos from my iPhone, while my computer never even got the page loaded. I love Verizon!

Did anyone else get their Big o' Cosmos from an iPhone?

mleejr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mleejr

My wootalyzer came RIGHT up on the buy page, I had my CC verification numbers in clipboard, I pasted and clicked the 'This info is correct' button immediately and it spun for 15 minutes only to refresh on the wii kit?! What?! Something is fishy. How could anyone even beat me to the first 10?! I was insanely fast. How did I not get one?!

Bombkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bombkid

Damn you train, why do you have to go underground at the Big o' Cosmos...

kbajan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbajan

Woot!!! Got one. Been a while since my last one.

crackedhe4d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crackedhe4d
istoleyourpope wrote:We, the Hitchhikers?!

Site would not load. You guys REAAAALLY love the Big o' Cosmos, eh? I wanted to order one and simply couldn't.

Do you guys use auto-buyers?

I've seen people try to use autobuyers and not get them and then seen coworkers like mine next to me get 4 out of a total of 11 woots since 07,I've only got 1 since 2006. He's just lucky as crap

jennsplace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennsplace

Dear Woot:

Thank you for offering me the verification of my order page, with the "Buy it" button, right after it sold out. That makes missing a Big o' Cosmos that much more...rage inducing. Thankfully my laptop survived.

Irritatedly,
Me

musicshark32

quality posts: 3 Private Messages musicshark32

Dear Woot:

Please reward those who stay up late by having some BOCs at midnight.

Rather than putting BOCs up without fail in the late afternoon of the second day of woot-offs. You've become way too predictable. It makes me only check your site on the second day of woot-offs, after 2 pm.

Thanks =)

• Random Crap - 11

Scrappt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Scrappt

clicked the little gold bar for my order stayed on the page loading for about 15 min then back to main page on its own...not the 1st time that happened to me *sigh*

Troy Tower

peregoka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peregoka

Missed this one, but I have a feeling about next time.

Purchaser of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots 11/09/2011

gwbaker

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gwbaker

5 Years as a member and I FINALLY got a Big o' Cosmos.... WOOOT WOOOOT

Old Chinese Guy Say: Man who stand on toilet, high on pot.

TheFaz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz
Josh47150 wrote:Screw you, Woot! Every other time I login, my payment information is saved and automatically comes up. This time...? Of course not! Thanks for costing me another Big Orphaned Cetacea. I'd just like to get one in this lifetime... but I guess that's just too freakin' much to ask.

You need to be logged in prior to it coming up. That's Big o' Cosmos basic!

mariser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariser

finally, the bright side to being unemployed/ borderline unemployable - at home while the wage earners are in the middle of their commute

Zaprz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zaprz

I didn't get the confirmation page that said I got one, but it's showing up in my account that I did.

I bought what?

Medlir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Medlir

Failed again. Hit buy the second it came up, Order page took two days to show up, but diud finally show and say it was charging me $8 for the Big o' Cosmos... submitted payment info... review page says I'm now buying an Intec 15-in-1 kit. The site probably should switch to the current item during the last step of checking out.

gargreguan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gargreguan

Score! Bowl of Chili #2, now the waiting and speculating begins.

DrumCorpsNut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrumCorpsNut

Happy camper here. Got Big o' Cosmos. #3 thanks to the able assistance (& audio notification... I wasn't even in the room when it went off) of wooters.us !

mymatthew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mymatthew

My first Big Orphaned Cetacea ever...even on my crap computer!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!

rlopdude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlopdude

Took forever but the patience paid off

Mysteria1884

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mysteria1884

I guess they can't call it random crap anymore since it happens at the exact same time every wootoff, while I'm driving home from work.

73 and counting

ionix

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ionix

I went to take a dump.. and missed it... MAHH

Insert cool signature here.

bmgraham36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmgraham36

Does anybody know the difference between a "Bag_of_Crap" and "Random Crap"?

pohlmacs

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pohlmacs
ruf1o wrote:YAY! got Big o' Cosmos #2

...and I (Mod Edit: Too much info.)

Maybe they will sell another man fluid tester to go with that.