paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

My Big O' Cosmos left Dallas at 2:24 AM, and hasn't had an update since. That must be one tired FedEx driver...

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12

lhilt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lhilt
rlopdude wrote:The weight seems right, but I think she is taller than 2 feet. Maybe chopped up?

Woot! Then I can pick out what parts are still good and dump the parts out of warranty!

1 - Backpack of Crap 12/20/2013
1 - Sony 8.9MP HD Camcorder w/27x Zoom 11/29/13
1 - Playhut Cinderella's Carriage 11/29/2013
1 - Motorola Bluetooth Headphones 8/30/2012 Worst. Purchase. Ever.
1 - Woot flying Monkey T
1 - Bag of Coal - 4/1/2008
1 - Woot Off Lights & Crappy Promotion - 7/12/2009
1 - Woot Off Lights and Crappy Promotion 7/12/2010
1 - Random Crap 6/15/2011

lee42048

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lee42048

I haven't gotten a newsletter. Other than signing up is there some trick I don't know about?

thumperchick wrote:Woot sent out a newsletter before the woot-off (I usually get my newsletters the day before a woot-off) and had a little blurb about how one of the guys in the office made 3 giant wooden woot monkeys. You can pose with your face in the woot monkey face spot. One went on tour, another is at woot HQ, and one will go to a Big o' Cosmos - according to the blurb. I's post it... but I deleted it after I read it. Sorry.

karebear3879

quality posts: 1 Private Messages karebear3879

7.8 lbs
23.7 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.

Est. Delivery - 6/28/2011 Tuesday

The suspense is killing me!!!

Kara W

SuperTully

quality posts: 32 Private Messages SuperTully
lee42048 wrote:I haven't gotten a newsletter. Other than signing up is there some trick I don't know about?

There is a checkbox under the "My Account" settings that enables/disables the newsletter.

NJT - Woot!

marc6686

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marc6686

Got my Big o' Cosmos today! My box was 1.8 lbs.

It contained:

Red White and Blue woot sweatbands (just in time for the 4th of July)

UV toothbrush sanitizer thing

a polkadotted bag

a Fact or Crap Dare travel game

I know what you're thinking... "That is a pretty crappy Big o' Cosmos" WELL Negative Nancy, think of it like this; I got crap so that others may get crappy gold.

This is charitable work I am doing, and let me tell you twice a day when I brush my teeth with my sanitized toothbrush I will be thinking of all the more fortunate wooters out there and it will bring a bacteria-free smile to my face knowing that my crap paved the way for others to receive 28 aqua globes and 2008 desk calendars.

And that, my friends, is what BoCs are all about.

Gabemax

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gabemax
marc6686 wrote:Got my Big o' Cosmos today! My box was 1.8 lbs.

---

I know what you're thinking... "That is a pretty crappy Big o' Cosmos" WELL Negative Nancy, think of it like this; I got crap so that others may get crappy gold.

---

Awesome.

lukeluca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukeluca

Being in Dallas does have advantages, like getting shipments from woot pretty quick. I think I got the standard stuff:

1 Gwen's Nest recycled bag
1 Woot headband and wristbands (headband #333)
1 UV Toothbrush sanitizer
1 InCharge Wii battery (no charger)

lledyard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lledyard

Just received mine too!

Contents are:
Woot headband and wristbands (number 1925)
1 recycled tote bag
1 UV toothbrush sanitizer
1 "Fact or Crap" Truth or Dare game

My first bag and I have to say, I think it is great. Sure I would love a letter but this is still fun!

jadefrolics

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jadefrolics

4.1 lbs
24 in. x 12.5 in. x 12.4 in.

Arriving on Jun 30th -- I don't know if I can wait that long.

fastfox

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fastfox

I am super excited about the possibility of receiving the Woot! headband set. That would certainly be my most coveted item from all the Big o' Cosmos's I've been lucky enough to receive.

jimithing78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimithing78

Ok, just went outside to check my mail and my 1.4 pounds of crapola is here. Contents:

* Woot wrist bands and headband
* Zero Germ toothbrush sanitizer
* ECO Canteen
* Gwen's Nest reusable bag

Frankenroc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Frankenroc

Just got mine!

Dyna-Flex... thing. I have no idea what this is.
"Zero Gravity Ball" - seems to be a giant hollow bouncy ball - says 75 ft on it, I guess that's how high it can go.
The same reusable bag everyone else seems to be getting.
iPad sleeve (I *JUST* broke down and finally eBayed the Smart Cover... at least I got a good deal on it)
Woot head and wristbands - branded with #2919
UV Toothbrush Sanitizer

All in all, a decent haul. I love the Woot-branded head and wristbands since i missed out on the bucket a while back.

And the LORD said unto the chicken: "Go ye forth, and cross the road". And the chicken did go forth to cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.

thumperchick

quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick

Sweet, it looks like we are all going to get numbered headbands. I still have to wait another week for my crap to get here...

syneye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages syneye

Got mine in today. 4.3lbs.

* iDealPak 8 in 1 At Home + On the God Ipod Pack
* Pro Caulk Kit
* 1 bag of Texas Air

Gabemax

Let me just say loud and clear: numbered w00t! headband/wristband sets = total awesomeness. Brilliant. Bravo. Well done, w00t!

Ready2Mosh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ready2Mosh

The gyroscope is probably one you hold in your hand and it strengthens your wrist with resistance from the gyro.

Frankenroc wrote:Just got mine!

Dyna-Flex... thing. I have no idea what this is.
"Zero Gravity Ball" - seems to be a giant hollow bouncy ball - says 75 ft on it, I guess that's how high it can go.
The same reusable bag everyone else seems to be getting.
iPad sleeve (I *JUST* broke down and finally eBayed the Smart Cover... at least I got a good deal on it)
Woot head and wristbands - branded with #2919
UV Toothbrush Sanitizer

All in all, a decent haul. I love the Woot-branded head and wristbands since i missed out on the bucket a while back.

threepiecewoot

quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot

Thanks for the feedback regarding the headbands!

Yes, as our community has accurately speculated, we created a small batch of limited edition, red, white and blue headband/wristband sets that we are really excited about. Each headband was diligently embroidered (in a small business here in the US) with a number ranging 1 to 3000, making each one truly one-of-a-kind. (Caveat emptor; because they are scarce there is no guarantee that everyone will receive one.) They are red white and blue, just in time for the 4th of July of course.

99.9% of them were randomly allocated. I did however give #2004 to Snapster, for two reasons. First, because Woot.com was launched in July of 2004. Also because without him, none of us would be here, so there's that.

Everyone here is looking forward to seeing pictures of people rocking the limited edition set! I have that crappy pocket watch (mentioned earlier) to send to someone that posts a picture that catches my eye.

brewmeone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brewmeone
Ready2Mosh wrote:The gyroscope is probably one you hold in your hand and it strengthens your wrist with resistance from the gyro.

That is correct. There should be a red string that fits in a hole in the inner ball, which you wrap around and then pull to get started. If the string is missing, you can probably use any type of small string or fishing line.

Really stoked to see everyone getting the headbands... I almost don't care what else is in my Big o' Cosmos... The headband/wristbands make it all worth the $8!

Hopefully the headband is elastic enough to actually fit on my huge cranium!

darkelfz

quality posts: 7 Private Messages darkelfz
threepiecewoot wrote:Thanks for the feedback regarding the headbands!

Yes, as our community has accurately speculated, we created a small batch of limited edition, red, white and blue headband/wristband sets that we are really excited about. Each headband was diligently embroidered (in a small business here in the US) with a number ranging 1 to 3000, making each one truly one-of-a-kind. (Caveat emptor; because they are scarce there is no guarantee that everyone will receive one.) They are red white and blue, just in time for the 4th of July of course.

99.9% of them were randomly allocated. I did however give #2004 to Snapster, for two reasons. First, because Woot.com was launched in July of 2004. Also because without him, none of us would be here, so there's that.

Everyone here is looking forward to seeing pictures of people rocking the limited edition set! I have that crappy pocket watch (mentioned earlier) to send to someone that posts a picture that catches my eye.

Hahahaha - ohh the ideas are spinning for what type of picture to take. I hope I get them so I can "Rock them in style"

Cant wait till the end of next week. The Last Big o' Cosmos came on the day I found I was having a Son and now this one is set to arrive on my 8th year anniversary!!!

WooT you always know how to make a special day even more special !!!!!!

thumperchick

quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick

You sir, are the wind beneath my wings.

wootnewbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootnewbee
It contained:
a polkadotted bag
This is charitable work I am doing, and let me tell you twice a day when I brush my teeth with my sanitized toothbrush I will be thinking of all the more fortunate wooters out there and it will bring a bacteria-free smile to my face knowing that my crap paved the way for others to receive 28 aqua globes and 2008 desk calendars.

Quality Post!

in case you were about to ask, that's a big kitty with a 5:00 shadow cooking a T-Bone steak.

saccades100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saccades100
jimithing78 wrote:Ok, just went outside to check my mail and my 1.4 pounds of crapola is here. Contents:

* ECO Canteen

Mine is identical to this. Headband #1537. Yay! Also, a stranger complimented my Woot shirt today. That's never happened to me before. I'm wearing O R'lyeh?

Gabemax

No, no, thank you.

SuperTully

I'm liking the reusable bag I see here, can't have too many of those for grocery shopping.

NJT - Woot!

dr33m3r

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dr33m3r
brewmeone wrote:That is correct. There should be a red string that fits in a hole in the inner ball, which you wrap around and then pull to get started. If the string is missing, you can probably use any type of small string or fishing line.

Really stoked to see everyone getting the headbands... I almost don't care what else is in my Big o' Cosmos... The headband/wristbands make it all worth the $8!

Hopefully the headband is elastic enough to actually fit on my huge cranium!

It should fit- I have a huge head that barely fits normal hats and the headband fit just fine on me. :D

saccades100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saccades100
SuperTully wrote:I'm liking the reusable bag I see here, can't have too many of those for grocery shopping.

It's quite large, but it feels a tad flimsy. I hope it holds up well.

pwner07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwner07

I received my first Big Orphaned Cetacea today!
Here's what's inside:
Woot! Headband (#498) & Wristbands
Zero Germ UV Light Toothbrush Sanitizer
Fact or Crap Dare Game
Gwen's Nest Recycled Tote Bag

What a haul! I can't wait to score my next Big o' Cosmos!!

Thanks Woot! :-)

egenesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egenesis

I got about the same on 1.3lb box.

Red White and Blue woot sweatbands

Some recycle bag

Wii Incharge without a charging base LOL

It contained:

a polkadotted bag

ibuyufo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ibuyufo
syneye wrote:Got mine in today. 4.3lbs.

* iDealPak 8 in 1 At Home + On the God Ipod Pack
* Pro Caulk Kit
* 1 bag of Texas Air

I bet you that's going to be my Big Orphaned Cetacea as well! I got the same weight.

jhs3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jhs3
jimithing78 wrote:Ok, just went outside to check my mail and my 1.4 pounds of crapola is here. Contents:

* ECO Canteen

I got zactly the same thing. But, heck, I'm a happy wooter.

Used2flyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Used2flyn

I have my tracking number and have to wait until July 2 for delivery! I can't wait!

The weight of the Big o' Cosmos is listed at 6 lb 8 oz, has anyone received a Big o' Cosmos with those shipping specs?

The delivery is only a week away! I am heading out to sit on the porch and wait - can someone bring me a sandwich on Tuesday? I will probably be hungry by then!

fredtt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredtt

Wow...mine is 13lbs. Wonder what it could be?!?1

HYPOTHERMIX

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HYPOTHERMIX

I got head bands, fact or crap game, uv toothbrush, Recycled bag.

SuperTully

Come on people, post some pictures!

NJT - Woot!

Gabemax

HYPOTHERMIX wrote:I got head bands, fact or crap game, uv toothbrush, Recycled bag.

That would be a custom, one-of-a-kind, individually numbered and embroidered headband you mean, yes?

Just sayin'. I mean, if we want w00t! to do cool things like that for future sackododoodoos, we should show a little love...

Gabemax

fredtt wrote:Wow...mine is 13lbs. Wonder what it could be?!?1

Thirteen pounds of doodoo!

mmcguire911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmcguire911

Pretty stoked about getting the headband/wristbands! Come on Big o' Cosmos!

scottishbry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottishbry

anyone else get a 6lb box 12.6 x 12.6 x 12.6. This is my first bean of cabbage and ive very excited, 1 because i have a different weight and dimension as everyone else (could be good or bad) and i have a woot collectors item coming in the headband. Either way its a win,win and ill be sure to post what i got here when i get it wednesday. Now all i have to go is figure out how to post pictures. But im thinking since this is my first one ill youtube just in case

stryper2000

quality posts: 79 Private Messages stryper2000
mmcguire911 wrote:Pretty stoked about getting the headband/wristbands! Come on Big o' Cosmos!

Same here , I missed out on the Woot buckets a year ago. The woot bands would be most appreciated by me.

Also, I plan on doing an unboxing video when my 6.1 lbs of Barking Orange Cats comes.

[/url] x A lot