klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Looks around - sees nobody home. Back later maybe. If not, goodnight & dream well!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:Looks around - sees nobody home. Back later maybe. If not, goodnight & dream well!!

Wait, I'm here. //waving//

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

klozitshoper

pooflady wrote:Wait, I'm here. //waving//

Back atcha

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Back atcha

Bought anything yet?

pooflady

I wonder if it's over. I was kind of hoping for the Ninja mixers.

smilingjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilingjack

I can' t believe I actually woke up thinking there were monkeys, and there were.

Then to make it even worse, I ordered 3 extra.
I gave one to a niece for graduation, and her cousin wanted one.
Now I have extra again.

If I do that again, please take my computer away!

Goodnight

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

coffeenogrumpy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coffeenogrumpy

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning!

Early...

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
Mavyn wrote:Morning!

Early...

Yes it is...on both accounts, but it is Friday!

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Last day of Bible School. I don't know why I am up so early.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Happy belated B'day , Lynn!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Good Morning everybody!

YAY for Friday!

G'man - new job next week? It takes one or two weeks to get through the paperwork and screening process here. Hope it doesn't take that long for you

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:Good Morning everybody!

YAY for Friday!

G'man - new job next week? It takes one or two weeks to get through the paperwork and screening process here. Hope it doesn't take that long for you

I hope to hear about a start date today. The paperwork drill has been happening all this week.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:I hope to hear about a start date today. The paperwork drill has been happening all this week.

Good. The paperwork part seems to last forever these days!

klozitshoper

Morning all. Missed the monkey - too tired. Off to market, lunch with a friend, then back home & out to dinner. Jeesh, seems everything revolves around food, and all it takes is the will power I do not possess! Got literally stuck on Woot when I signed in today - acreen was frozen, cound not close out. Had to do so thru Task Manager three times. At first I thought this Aesus I bought from Woot had bitten the dust.

AZG - just in case = take it easy this w/e = you need to be well rested and relaxed for Mon. Something tells me (i.e.you) that relaxing is not your strong suit!!!

pooflady

Well, that was a fun night. Put a job on the porch about 1:30 and when I turned around my floot slipped off the porch slab. Doing my famous impression of the Flying Wallendas, I took out a small bush and rearranged the lava rock with my face. I can't get off the floor (ground) without holding onto something and there was nothing there to hold onto. Scooted near the bedroom and tried throwing stones at the window to wake husband up, that didn't work. Rolled in the grass back over to the sidewalk and scooted backwards, finally got to the front door. Oh, yeah, couldn't get on my knees because they were kind of scuffed up. Rang the doorbell until he came. Got home from the ER about 4:30. Face is a mess. A bunch of stitches across the bridge of my nose. Inside of my right forearm and palm scraped up pretty good, I think from the cement block holding in the lovely lava rock. Large lump near my eyebrow.
Can't drive for a while because I can't wear glasses. Of course, said glasses are a mess, too. Glass scratched all to hell and bent out of shape. *sigh*

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Well, that was a fun night. Put a job on the porch about 1:30 and when I turned around my floot slipped off the porch slab. Doing my famous impression of the Flying Wallendas, I took out a small bush and rearranged the lava rock with my face. I can't get off the floor (ground) without holding onto something and there was nothing there to hold onto. Scooted near the bedroom and tried throwing stones at the window to wake husband up, that didn't work. Rolled in the grass back over to the sidewalk and scooted backwards, finally got to the front door. Oh, yeah, couldn't get on my knees because they were kind of scuffed up. Rang the doorbell until he came. Got home from the ER about 4:30. Face is a mess. A bunch of stitches across the bridge of my nose. Inside of my right forearm and palm scraped up pretty good, I think from the cement block holding in the lovely lava rock. Large lump near my eyebrow.
Can't drive for a while because I can't wear glasses. Of course, said glasses are a mess, too. Glass scratched all to hell and bent out of shape. *sigh*

NOOOOOOO!

You need to be in good shape!

No more falling!!!

How do you feel today?
Are the pain killers working?

Nothing broken? That is good.

At least do it earlier, I just made two trips to the eyeglass guy.

My sister in law was off her feet for months and months after falling off a curb and twisting and breaking her ankle.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:NOOOOOOO!

You need to be in good shape!

No more falling!!!

How do you feel today?
Are the pain killers working?

At least do it earlier, I just made two trips to the eyeglass guy.

My sister in law was off her feet for months and months after falling off a curb and twisting and breaking her ankle.

No painkillers. *sigh*

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Well, that was a fun night. Put a job on the porch about 1:30 and when I turned around my floot slipped off the porch slab. Doing my famous impression of the Flying Wallendas, I took out a small bush and rearranged the lava rock with my face. I can't get off the floor (ground) without holding onto something and there was nothing there to hold onto. Scooted near the bedroom and tried throwing stones at the window to wake husband up, that didn't work. Rolled in the grass back over to the sidewalk and scooted backwards, finally got to the front door. Oh, yeah, couldn't get on my knees because they were kind of scuffed up. Rang the doorbell until he came. Got home from the ER about 4:30. Face is a mess. A bunch of stitches across the bridge of my nose. Inside of my right forearm and palm scraped up pretty good, I think from the cement block holding in the lovely lava rock. Large lump near my eyebrow.

sorry to hear that. hope recovery is speedy.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No painkillers. *sigh*

Ouch!
I have some, but it think we will both go to jail if I mail them to you.

They didn't work that well for me, or I wouldn't still have them.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:sorry to hear that. hope recovery is speedy.

What???

Who is this man???

Nothing snarky in this post

Did Miss one learn how to type?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:What???

Who is this man???

Nothing snarky in this post

Did Miss one learn how to type?

it's not that dress that makes you look fat.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:it's not that dress that makes you look fat.

Better.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Can someone explain Rusty's brain?

This morning the city came and dug out, did something with, and filled in, a hole in the street. 50 feet from the house.

No reaction.

Lawn service came in the morning. Cut, trimmed and leaf blower.

Nothing.

Mail man came, barks like crazy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Can someone explain Rusty's brain?

This morning the city came and dug out, did something with, and filled in, a hole in the street. 50 feet from the house.

No reaction.

Lawn service came in the morning. Cut, trimmed and leaf blower.

Nothing.

Mail man came, barks like crazy.

mr. rusty likes a man in uniform?

is your mailbox/mail slot attached to the house itself? he may have crossed into mr. rusty's territory.

or mabe at a previous delivery, another dog peed on mr. mailman's leg.

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Mail man came, barks like crazy.

dayyyyyyyyyyyyy o. day ay ay o.
mail man came and me wanna go home.

kdccrosby

Yikes Poof!! (((gentle hug)) Hope you feel better soon!

kdccrosby

no1 wrote:it's not that dress that makes you look fat.

//sob//

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey wooters!

Poof - yikes! sorry to hear about the fall. hope you start feeling better quick.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Haven't seen the new harry potter yet, but apparently lots of friends did last night. Favorite reactions from facebook:

" 'Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.' " (quote attributed to Stephen King, but as with all facebook status memes, who knows where it really came from)

"Movie theatre reel 2 of HP 1 was loaded backwards so watched escape scene and wedding in reverse with people talking backwards. Harry unzipped ginnys dress instead of zipping up -- That part was priceless. Harry unzipping ginnys dress and the audience reaction!" (now where's that bug-eyed smiley at when you need it?)

no1

kdccrosby wrote://sob//

more like "s.o.b."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:mr. rusty likes a man in uniform?

is your mailbox/mail slot attached to the house itself? he may have crossed into mr. rusty's territory.

or mabe at a previous delivery, another dog peed on mr. mailman's leg.

No, the box is attached to the house on the outside.

I'm really surprised that the lawn guys didn't upset him.
He has heard the lawn equipment sounds since he has lived here, but not guys walking all over the back and front yards!
They keep mowing my flowers down. Not that there are many.
two plants that were here when we moved here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:No, the box is attached to the house on the outside.

attached to house = part of house = mr. rusty's domain.

DavidBowie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidBowie

'allo loves!

klozitshoper

Poof - Fantastic descripton of a dreadful fall. I am sure you are and will be shaken for a couple of daays. I ACTUALLY did feel my skin crawl. I AM not GOOD with pain and pain killers make me sick to my stomach. Get better and take good care.

klozitshoper

This page took control and I could not get out of it.The woot application would not close through the task mgr. Can anyone shed any light on this and perhaps why it is happending?

Iceback

I'm sorry for your accident and hope you heal quickly. You'll really feel it tomorrow I'm afraid.

Iceback

klozitshoper wrote:...pain killers make me sick to my stomach. Get better and take good care.

Yeah me too... suxs

klozitshoper

Dname - my aunt had a German Shepherd who gave no one any problrms except fpr the garbage man because he was removing something from the garage. One day she came home having left the dog tied in the garage and having forgotten it was garbage pickup day and found the poor guy hanging from one of the crossbeams and Blitz jumping at him with bared teeth. She was mortified.