dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

j5 wrote:Yeah, same here. Unfortunately it's short lived.




NY too. I think the humidity is coming back this week.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:mornin' y'all.




Afternoon

//steps back a few feet

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Morning all. Low to mid 90s for the next week. Ugh!



Hi Poof! How are the bruises today?


AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.


Hi Gman!
Do anything fun yet today?



OK ,that is everyone. I'll wander around the internet looking for something to do now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Gman!
Do anything fun yet today?



OK ,that is everyone. I'll wander around the internet looking for something to do now.



Then I won't waste time answering your question!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Gman!
Do anything fun yet today?



OK ,that is everyone. I'll wander around the internet looking for something to do now.



The black eye just keeps looking worse and worse. Supposed to get the stitches out tomorrow. Doesn't seem very long.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Hi all. Bunco was fun last night. Didn't win, but I found a freshly laundered $10 bill in the back pocket of my pants - so it was like I broke even and had good food and nice conversation.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:The black eye just keeps looking worse and worse. Supposed to get the stitches out tomorrow. Doesn't seem very long.



Maybe it has something to do with their location.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:Hi all. Bunco was fun last night. Didn't win, but I found a freshly laundered $10 bill in the back pocket of my pants - so it was like I broke even and had good food and nice conversation.



I love found money!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:Hi all. Bunco was fun last night. Didn't win, but I found a freshly laundered $10 bill in the back pocket of my pants - so it was like I broke even and had good food and nice conversation.



We're going to a Bunco party Sat. night. Should be fun. Let's face it, no skill involved.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Back.

Leaving again soon.

Hi!

Bye!


Do anything today Gman?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I am still alive, getting interwebs tomorrow. TTYL.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:I am still alive, getting interwebs tomorrow. TTYL.



We've missed you.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Back.

Leaving again soon.

Hi!

Bye!


Do anything today Gman?



Yes.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

hot, humid, yippee

watering the front lawn a bit now that it's shady. Someone cut it a bit too short this week....twit. He also cut down my anise hyssop, catnip, and other stuff. It'll all come back, but that's not the point. What part of 'please do not cut the area between the mailbox, maple, and lilacs' did he not understand?

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

HI all. Thought I was going to be making a trip to the vet emergency clinic this AM - don't know what he got into, but dog was choking and making awful noises for over an hour. I kept massaging her throat to no avail. Finally, filled a paper cup with water, opened her mouth (which she would normally NEVER let me do), and poured ever so slowly. Instead of struggling and trying to bite, she swallowed as I poured. Seems better now - just a short cough a few minutes ago, but I think she is going to be OK. Closest er clinic is 50 miles and from what I hear BIG bucks.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
AZGman wrote:Yes.



You really need to stop with the long responses! Hope you hear some job news first thing in AM.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:HI all. Thought I was going to be making a trip to the vet emergency clinic this AM - don't know what he got into, but dog was choking and making awful noises for over an hour. I kept massaging her throat to no avail. Finally, filled a paper cup with water, opened her mouth (which she would normally NEVER let me do), and poured ever so slowly. Instead of struggling and trying to bite, she swallowed as I poured. Seems better now - just a short cough a few minutes ago, but I think she is going to be OK. Closest er clinic is 50 miles and from what I hear BIG bucks.



That's scary. And let's hope whatever it was goes through okay.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Went for a walk/sit at the town botanical garden. For some reason, that place is still kept up beautifully. Mostly vol. I guess that is why.
No dogs allowed Only 2 turtles on the log. Where were the rest?

They have shaded paths and a clean bathroom.
They close at 4 year round. Which is really early in the summer.

Oh well. Doesn't matter. Feel guilty going for a walk without the dog anyway.



Then hubby forgot to eat lunch, so we went to a dinner special at one of the small pizza places. Dog friend told me about it. $8 for bread, salad and pasta dish. Not bad. Will have to go back. Sun & wed. A few non pasta dishes too.

Hubby put down chemicals on the lawn. Big fun for the rest of the day is to water them in. woopie!

Somehow telling the lawn guys no pesticides or weed killer turned into no anything.
I hope we go someplace while we can still put down the pesticides and weed killers. The back yard is weed heaven. I've also seen a few carpenter ants.
Gotta put Rusty in the kennel until the stuff soaks in....that is why we would do it right before vacation.

Can't say, Sorry Rusty, no yard for you for a week.




Hey Gman, what did you do?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

klozitshoper wrote:HI all. Thought I was going to be making a trip to the vet emergency clinic this AM - don't know what he got into, but dog was choking and making awful noises for over an hour. I kept massaging her throat to no avail. Finally, filled a paper cup with water, opened her mouth (which she would normally NEVER let me do), and poured ever so slowly. Instead of struggling and trying to bite, she swallowed as I poured. Seems better now - just a short cough a few minutes ago, but I think she is going to be OK. Closest er clinic is 50 miles and from what I hear BIG bucks.



Big money pits! That is what they are!

Hope he is OK

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Went for a walk/sit at the town botanical garden. For some reason, that place is still kept up beautifully. Mostly vol. I guess that is why.
No dogs allowed Only 2 turtles on the log. Where were the rest?

They have shaded paths and a clean bathroom.
They close at 4 year round. Which is really early in the summer.

Oh well. Doesn't matter. Feel guilty going for a walk without the dog anyway.



Then hubby forgot to eat lunch, so we went to a dinner special at one of the small pizza places. Dog friend told me about it. $8 for bread, salad and pasta dish. Not bad. Will have to go back. Sun & wed. A few non pasta dishes too.

Hubby put down chemicals on the lawn. Big fun for the rest of the day is to water them in. woopie!

Somehow telling the lawn guys no pesticides or weed killer turned into no anything.
I hope we go someplace while we can still put down the pesticides and weed killers. The back yard is weed heaven. I've also seen a few carpenter ants.
Gotta put Rusty in the kennel until the stuff soaks in....that is why we would do it right before vacation.

Can't say, Sorry Rusty, no yard for you for a week.




Hey Gman, what did you do?



You're going on vacation?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:You're going on vacation?




NO. We NEVER go on vacation!
Now we just go someplace to see the kids.
The lawn is DOOMED

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:
snip


Hey Gman, what did you do?



Cleaned house.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Cleaned house.



Ohhh, I found both the kitchen floor and counter and found out if I covered the stainless steel sink with soft scrub and leave it, it comes clean.

If I cleared the table, it would be ALL done at once!
It isn't even that bad. But nothing has been done yet.




WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Ohhh, I found both the kitchen floor and counter and found out if I covered the stainless steel sink with soft scrub and leave it, it comes clean.

If I cleared the table, it would be ALL done at once!
It isn't even that bad. But nothing has been done yet.



What was hiding the floor?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:What was hiding the floor?



Dirt. Now it is shiny

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Dirt. Now it is shiny



It will be back by wed the latest.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:It will be back by wed the latest.



That's why I don't make the bed. Within 15 hours, it's unmade.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:That's why I don't make the bed. Within 15 hours, it's unmade.


Yep.
Hubby makes it. When he is on a business trip, it isn't made and it makes no difference!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Yep.
Hubby makes it. When he is on a business trip, it isn't made and it makes no difference!



Wonder if he makes it in a hotel room.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Wonder if he makes it in a hotel room.



No.

His mom might.

When we use to go camping with his sister, she spent all her time cleaning her tent. Hours. How would it even be dirty? You just sleep in it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:No.

His mom might.

When we use to go camping with his sister, she spent all her time cleaning her tent. Hours. How would it even be dirty? You just sleep in it.



Well, you know where he gets it from.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Well, you know where he gets it from.



The woman had 8 kids. No help, not even from family.
Yet she had time to wipe down every grocery that went into the kitchen cabinets.

Not germ phobic. Just neat phobic.
Always cleaning something. Always busy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:The woman had 8 kids. No help, not even from family.
Yet she had time to wipe down every grocery that went into the kitchen cabinets.

Not germ phobic. Just neat phobic.
Always cleaning something. Always busy.



No, I'm sorry, that's germophobic (sorry, made up that word).



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:That's why I don't make the bed. Within 15 hours, it's unmade.



I'm with you on that!


I had my b/d dinner and openened b/d gifts early.
Mrs. Ice got me a great Bose iPod sound dock system
Older sis sent me some Canadian treats and a Lowes gift card.
More stuff will be coming from daughter and little sis whenever Canada Post gets around to processing it.

In the end only kindness matters

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:The woman had 8 kids. No help, not even from family.
Yet she had time to wipe down every grocery that went into the kitchen cabinets.

Not germ phobic. Just neat phobic.
Always cleaning something. Always busy.



must not have had the facebook.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:I'm with you on that!


I openened b/d gifts early.
Mrs. Ice got me a great Bose iPod sound dock system
Older sis sent me some Canadian treats and a Lowes gift card.
More stuff will be coming from daughter and little sis whenever Canada Post gets around to processing it.



That's breaking a cardinal rule. Maybe you can open something that came in the mail, but not the presents from your spouse. No, no, no.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:I'm with you on that!


I had my b/d dinner and openened b/d gifts early.
Mrs. Ice got me a great Bose iPod sound dock system
Older sis sent me some Canadian treats and a Lowes gift card.
More stuff will be coming from daughter and little sis whenever Canada Post gets around to processing it.




When is your birthday?

Happy Birthday!

Maybe.

Almost.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No, I'm sorry, that's germophobic (sorry, made up that word).



No, my first boyfriend was gerophobic. Different.
No excessive hand washing. Kids got dirty.

Never heard the word germ from her. Even now.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
pooflady wrote:That's breaking a cardinal rule. Maybe you can open something that came in the mail, but not the presents from your spouse. No, no, no.



She made me.

dontwantaname wrote:When is your birthday?

Happy Birthday!





Tomorrow

Thank you.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Tomorrow

Thank you.



Tomorrow?

//takes back happy birthday until tomorrow



How old????
(answered not required)
(but it would be nice)
(but not required)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.