WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

If there's one think you WON'T be lacking on our site this week, it's something to read. But while we all sleep off our long weekend full of work, why not get a word fix with a trip to Storychord? In their own words: "Every other Monday, Storychord.com features one story, one image, and a one-song 'soundtrack'-- each by underexposed talent."

sunday night

You can tell by the photo that we visited yesterday, but assuming they update on time, today's the thirty fourth Monday in a row they've published. That means a visitor's going to find thirty four different stories, photos, and songs, most of which tend to be pretty good! And unlike some wall-of-text internet novelists, each Storychord page is bite-sized in a way that fits neatly into a lunch break, even if you're the kind who savors their sentences slowly.

Throw on some headphones or warn your co-workers they're gonna get a surprise, then head over to their site for a nice day of reading. It'll get you primed for when we meet you back here later in the week.

...oh, no reason. Just a little birthday party we're thinking about having is all...

Quality Posts

• (10:04 AM, 7/11/2011) stupid jfren484, reading everything and being logical

jfren484

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jfren484

Wouldn't "every other Monday" indicate it won't be updated until next week?

fzzywolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fzzywolf

Gee, a little reminder just went off on my iPhone about someone's "All-About-YOU-Day". I wonder where I should be at a given time of day...

The Fzzy One

demoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demoda
fzzywolf wrote:Gee, a little reminder just went off on my iPhone about someone's "All-About-YOU-Day". I wonder where I should be at a given time of day...

I know that's right! I'm all for a good Par-TAY! Bring it on, My Friends :-)

jimgo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimgo

...Packs his backpack full of bacon-related foodstuffs and condiments, some weirdly-named wines, and some caramel, steals his kids'nap-n-go nap rolls, and camps out at the mailbox, anxiously awaiting his invite to the soire!

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

This is why I have July 12th marked in my Outlook calendar...

devyanks90

quality posts: 4 Private Messages devyanks90

i love a good foreshadowing

long live woottv

demoda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demoda
demoda wrote:I know that's right! I'm all for a good Par-TAY! Bring it on, My Friends :-)

Now *that's* what you call a Birthday Paw-Tay!!!