ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

souphtc wrote:Any admin here? I wanted to buy 3 but hit one instead. If I buy 2 more will you guys combine shipping?

Unfortunately, they're unable to do order changes during a woot-off as items sell until sold out. Plus there's just too many orders being processed. (They can cancel orders though.)

Your best bet is to think of a way to order that doesn't involve your current account or credit card.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gnostic203

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnostic203
n0wh3r3man wrote:
BTW, My internet has been out for 3 days, and I am following the woot-of in my blackberry. Do I get extra points for being an obssesed/ masoquist wooter (or are we all the same)?

People still use Blackberrys?

BB1980

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BB1980
I see a lot of pet-related comments. Unfortunately, I have a black lab [mix] that would destroy this within SECONDS and never give it back. So there's no way I'm letting him near it haha

semer3 wrote:Oh, you'll get it back

SCREAMING turd. You can still fling it and it still SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
bfg9000 wrote:Lights still flashing == Wootoff not over.

Might be a Wootoff killer, but it's not over.

Bring on the lol catz.

Where was the kitty with the woot-off bar I saw a few days back?

mx023

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mx023

i agree with that one feller, why does the write up seem like they are retiring the monkey.... do you think it's time?

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars

Once again the woot gods have smiled upon me! I was spared from having to choose between sitting thru another woot-off or going to a family function.

edit: no brainer

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

Why oh why do I keep buying the monkeys? I have 3 to 6 of every one except the original Red. WOOT

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

tv2112

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tv2112

my last monkey is broke...he just goes Eiiii.a.a.a....erk....I think the battery is dying. But it is fun to shoot a dying monkey at people.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr
semer3 wrote:Oh, you'll get it back

In the yard a day or two later? :P

efprofessor wrote:Yeah, my dogs love these but they are mid-range in size; a big dog would probably be able to swallow them. I have three or four of these lying around that the dogs have had for several months and they seem to hold up well, but they don't chew on them as much as chase and shake them. If they chewed on them like they do their bones, they wouldn't last an hour.

haha yeah. My doggie likes to destroy basically everything he gets his mouth on. He's a killin' machine! (of toys). Shakes/bites/rips/eats/DESTROYS! He loves to play, but gosh. Needs to stop breaking every toy haha

xnxsxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xnxsxx
mx023 wrote:i agree with that one feller, why does the write up seem like they are retiring the monkey.... do you think it's time?

Is that the reason why this monkey seems very prolonged?

jodyl1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jodyl1
woncoolone wrote:Our opporunity for the Bundle of Crops was this past Tuesday.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4546852 Look and read through the forum posts. This was :Woot Quest: day. If you followed the correct path through the quest, you got the Buick on Cinderblocks. woncoolone is correctamundo!

CodeMoney

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CodeMoney
LarryLars wrote:Once again the woot gods have smiled upon me! I was spared from having to choose between sitting thru another woot-off or going to a family function.

More like be yelled at for NOT attending a family function.

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg
ThunderThighs wrote:Unfortunately, they're unable to do order changes during a woot-off as items sell until sold out. Plus there's just too many orders being processed. (They can cancel orders though.)

Your best bet is to think of a way to order that doesn't involve your current account or credit card.

Translation: Create a new account, order 3 on there using a different CC, cancel the one you already ordered.

This way, you won't be charged for shipping twice.

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia

Been collecting a massive number of stuffed monkeys lately (amassed over 100 in less than a year). Told my husband not to get screaming monkeys on ebay, if he waited long enough I could get some on woot.

I am happy that today I kept my word.

souphtc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages souphtc
ThunderThighs wrote:Unfortunately, they're unable to do order changes during a woot-off as items sell until sold out. Plus there's just too many orders being processed. (They can cancel orders though.)

Thanks. I may just end up staying with one monkey. My fault I guess.

Joe Bob Jingleheimer

jpklein87

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpklein87

another 3 for my dog to enjoy. he falls in love with them

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz

Here we come...
Flying through the air!
Got a cool little cape on...
Looking for some Cats to Scare!

Hey, we're Screaming Monkeys,
Coming to your woot-off today!
We don't care if you Need us...
Click the 'I Want One' button anyway!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

loveyloo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loveyloo
BelyndaG wrote:Oh, Lordy! I just bought my first and now that I'm reading all the posts from multiple-monkey owners and those who "squirrel away" the evidence of monkey purchases from their spouses, I fear that I've just made a dreadful mistake! Could it be that this is the beginning of yet another addiction? Will this little guy be a (gasp!) GATEWAY monkey? Argh!

Yes...Gateway to awesomeness

daguava

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daguava

We recently had relatives over from Hawaii, and they brought their little girl. I presented to her, as a gift, one of these insanely amazing woot monkeys, and she sat there, hitting it all night just so it would scream. I've come to learn, from an email, that this monkey is so annoying, that her parents are looking for a way to make it disappear.

This means my job is done here .

xamen7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xamen7
BelyndaG wrote:Oh, Lordy! I just bought my first and now that I'm reading all the posts from multiple-monkey owners and those who "squirrel away" the evidence of monkey purchases from their spouses, I fear that I've just made a dreadful mistake! Could it be that this is the beginning of yet another addiction? Will this little guy be a (gasp!) GATEWAY monkey? Argh!

Why, yes, yes, it will. I only bought one single glow-in-the-dark cape monkey and then realized that I need to buy three at a time to satisfy my addiction (which is still unquenched... :S)

cpatygo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpatygo

I'm in for 3 and can't wait to get them

Patty Hanson

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr
jpklein87 wrote:
another 3 for my dog to enjoy. he falls in love with them

Adorable!!!!!!

xnxsxx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xnxsxx

wow this is pretty ridiculous, 20 minutes and still stuck at the same bar.

mgullick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgullick
souphtc wrote:Thanks. I may just end up staying with one monkey. My fault I guess.

That's ok. You can be a looooooser like me. I only got one as well. Seems OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES! since the shipping is the same for 3. Maybe we can get some Woot! Monkey Loser badges made up......

WOOT! Birthday Bindle of Carrots 7/12/11
Bindle of Carrots 6/15/11
Random Crap 12/1/10
Random Crap 12/9/09

w00t!

pjmccli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pjmccli

well I have two Dachshunds... if we even reach for the Screaming Monkey one runs and hides.. the other one wants to KILL it...

sbednorz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbednorz

And I was hoping for a Bundle of Crops as I am waiting up to see my birthday begin at midnight!

mjemk21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mjemk21
ashleyalexander wrote:You all need to be nicer to Woot! they don't have to do Woot offs, & they don't have to give out bags of crap! Thanks for the fun day Woot!

actually they do since that's basically what makes them as popular as they are today. and we all know what popularity means = money aka revenue aka profit...ya know, it is a "business" right? they come up with these ideas to make more of a profit

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
~Yogi Berra

speedshark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages speedshark
nyfrost wrote:They are fun, then you shoot it at the wife, and the fun ends.

The day mine arrived, I shot it at my wife as she was getting out of her car after work. I never knew she could jump that high!!!

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz
jessiferr wrote:haha yeah. My doggie likes to destroy basically everything he gets his mouth on. He's a killin' machine! (of toys). Shakes/bites/rips/eats/DESTROYS! He loves to play, but gosh. Needs to stop breaking every toy haha

Here, poochy..wanna play with the Taser?!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

dedicateddad

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dedicateddad
mx023 wrote:i agree with that one feller, why does the write up seem like they are retiring the monkey.... do you think it's time?

NEVER happen!

Boy - people really have problems with reading-comprehension any more, huh?

It says "Take a good long look, Cincinnati.
This is the last time you’ll ever see me in this uniform...."

Cincinatti.

BENGALS.

Tiger-cape.

Ergo, this is the last of the tiger-cape Monkeys.

Wonder where he's going next?

woncoolone

quality posts: 598 Private Messages woncoolone

Perhaps the Bundle of Crops will come at midnight since the team is moving in a different direction. All change is not good, all movement is not forward (unk).

Daehawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daehawk

Damnit

cpatygo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpatygo

Either they have a million screaming monkeys tonight or no one is buying them... come on woot... I want to see what's next.

Patty Hanson

egadog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages egadog
Fountain3586 wrote:Who thinks my 3 1/2 month old will like this??? She's a trooper. Already eating mashed things and talks jibberish.

I say go for it. Here is my (at the time) 2.5 month old doing his Screaming Monkey impression:

Now at 8 months old he really appreciates his Daddy's Woot obsession:

silversalute

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversalute

LSU, LSU, LSU...

I've been waiting for this.

CodeMoney

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CodeMoney

OK, I got three. Dunno what I am gonna do with them though...

dedicateddad

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dedicateddad
nyfrost wrote:They are fun, then you shoot it at the wife, and the fun ends.

You must not have been married very long...

I remember when having her "give me the silent treatment" was a PUNISHMENT!

"She still thinks it is..." -- he said laughing maniacally, thoroughly enjoying the ever-so-rare bit of peace and quiet ....

souphtc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages souphtc
mgullick wrote:That's ok. You can be a looooooser like me. I only got one as well. Seems OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES! since the shipping is the same for 3. Maybe we can get some Woot! Monkey Loser badges made up......

I'm game. "My 2nd Woot off and not only did I not get a "Breach of Contract", I also ended up with one stinkin monkey" Sounds a bit too long for a button though.

Joe Bob Jingleheimer

tailings

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tailings

Wait, WAIT!, can we rewind this Woot-off? My immersion blender just failed an hour ago. Catastrophic equipment failure - teflon flakes, ruined soup, the whole lot.

Come on, put that badboy up on the block again.

emmakay1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmakay1

Bling monkey at work has a jungle girlfriend on order.