+ Add a Comment

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Absolutely, bally ho!


LP
edit: (thanks again, LPlady)

How do I always get top page?

Gor-ammit!

move along

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
j5 wrote:Absolutely, bally ho!

LP



^^^^^^^^^^^^
something up there is missing

//cough cough//

lp

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
lplady wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^
something up there is missing

//cough cough//

lp


Might want to have that cough looked at, sounds serious.


LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Sadly lots of mommy's do it every day. You'll be fine. No choice to not be. ;)

As long as he keeps the cats out of our sandbox he can play here anytime.

lp



Oh i'm sure we will be fine. Arranging childcare on only a couple days notice was interesting. See, most single mommies have those details worked out already. Moved a doctor's too. Don't want to risk it triggering a preschool eliminating fever.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 590 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Scratchy Last Post



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5


Cat people....sheesh.



LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:
Cat people....sheesh.



LP



Now he was a pretty cool cat, but his poor wife... having kittens in the back of a car with no hope of leaving the vehicle for years.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:Now he was a pretty cool cat, but his poor wife... having kittens in the back of a car with no hope of leaving the vehicle for years.

LP



Haven't seen it.

LP

move along

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Sorry for such a delayed response. Things have been crazy. The paperwork required to get a leave of absence turns out to be way more than anyone had indicated. Things are still pretty crazy, but in a weird way. Without all the stuff filling up my day, I've been able to get a lot done, but it just seems like things are moving at a crazily slow pace.

To Kt... I wonder about that too. My lab wasn't exactly the cleanest, but I still have been experiencing problems at my parents' house. However, it seems like things aren't as exacerbated as normal, but I'm also able to take it easy when stuff starts going bad. So there are several variables that have been all changed, so I can't really determine a correlation and causation relationship validly.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. They mean a lot.

LP

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
tennisplayer121 wrote:Sorry for such a delayed response. Things have been crazy. The paperwork required to get a leave of absence turns out to be way more than anyone had indicated. Things are still pretty crazy, but in a weird way. Without all the stuff filling up my day, I've been able to get a lot done, but it just seems like things are moving at a crazily slow pace.

To Kt... I wonder about that too. My lab wasn't exactly the cleanest, but I still have been experiencing problems at my parents' house. However, it seems like things aren't as exacerbated as normal, but I'm also able to take it easy when stuff starts going bad. So there are several variables that have been all changed, so I can't really determine a correlation and causation relationship validly.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. They mean a lot.

LP



Paperwork has it's own time dimension separate from the reality we experience. It seems to only intersect our reality at completely random and indeterminate points.

I'm glad you are feeling some better and are able to take it easy when things get unpleasant.

Even though I'm not at the actual halfway point, it feels like we've reached the halfway of being a single parent.... only 2 more school days (no school tomorrow).

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

KtC, how's Orc's grandmother doing?

Tennis, glad to hear you are feeling a little better at least. We're thinking of you.

J5, nice pic.

EEEKKKK CATS!!!!!!!!!

//breaks out in hives//

lp

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:KtC, how's Orc's grandmother doing?

Tennis, glad to hear you are feeling a little better at least. We're thinking of you.

J5, nice pic.

EEEKKKK CATS!!!!!!!!!

//breaks out in hives//

lp



She is comfortable. She beat him at scrabble yesterday. She's had lots and lots of company - and has been enjoying it. They started packing up her apartment today. She's still in the hospital and supposed to be moving into the nursing home hospice facility. There's a space issue. She's video chatted with the kids twice. Orc took his ipad that he won and put skype on it and his laptop (that he left here) so every night while I make dinner they've been chatting around the hospital room (the only place in the area with wifi).

I guess you won't be marrying a cat anytime soon, hives would be a clear sign I expect.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

LP, because this thing isn't going to Last
Post itself.

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:LP, because this thing isn't going to Last
Post itself.



Last Post from Orc's laptop because mine is making very very bad sounds.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:Last Post from Orc's laptop because mine is making very very bad sounds.



This isn't your ancestor's LP, this is the new LP. It should be savored, like a fine wine, not lickety clicked like a jello shot.

L P
i o
c s
k t
e i
t n
y g

move along

snooty2toes


quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

Oh woot
how you make
me toot.

toot your horn
for you
have such loot.

lp

Beetle Breakfast

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
snooty2toes wrote:Oh woot
how you make
me toot.

toot your horn
for you
have such loot.



uhh welcome! Don't forget the Last Post!

Last Post - still from Orc's laptop since mine is in pieces all over the table.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:uhh welcome! Don't forget the Last Post!

Last Post - still from Orc's laptop since mine is in pieces all over the table.

LP



Nobody knows, the trouble I've been.

LP

move along

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
j5 wrote:Nobody knows, the trouble I've been.

LP



I can just imagine you would be trouble considering you get put on probation occasionally.

So was that new name above an alias woot name of yours or do I need to say a warm hello to a new last poster?

lp




j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
lplady wrote:I can just imagine you would be trouble considering you get put on probation occasionally.

So was that new name above an alias woot name of yours or do I need to say a warm hello to a new last poster?

lp



'tweren't I

LP

move along

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
j5 wrote:'tweren't I

LP



Well then... welcome snottytoes!

Your pm is returned sir. Sorry for it's long delay.

lastest postest

//goes to plop down on hammock//

lp

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
lplady wrote:Well then... welcome snottytoes!

Your pm is returned sir. Sorry for it's long delay.

lastest postest

//goes to plop down on hammock//

lp


pong.
lp

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:pong.
lp



battleship!

Last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

XxMerlinxX


quality posts: 2 Private Messages XxMerlinxX
KtCallista wrote:Last post


Nuh uh.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
XxMerlinxX wrote:Nuh uh.

LP


fixed it for you.

LP

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:fixed it for you.

LP



And Orcrist put my laptop back together with the new fan he ordered! I have my own keyboard and screen back. Now to be productive or some such rubbish.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

snooty2toes


quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes
KtCallista wrote:uhh welcome! Don't forget the Last Post!

Last Post - still from Orc's laptop since mine is in pieces all over the table.

LP



why ty i fixed it
what is it?
off i go

lp



Beetle Breakfast

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
snooty2toes wrote:why ty i fixed it
what is it?
off i go

lp



Welcome back! Nice correction job!

Last Post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Eeeek, we're still on the cat page.

//achoooo//

last post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Eeeek, we're still on the cat page.

//achoooo//

last post



Well I held that last Last Post for quite a while. I was beginning to worry. Nice to see you lplady!

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:Well I held that last Last Post for quite a while. I was beginning to worry. Nice to see you lplady!

LP



Sorry, life gets in the way. Great to see you too!

I don't have time to read back anywhere tonight. I'll be back soon to catch up here and on PWA. Have a great rest of the night!

lp

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:Sorry, life gets in the way. Great to see you too!

I don't have time to read back anywhere tonight. I'll be back soon to catch up here and on PWA. Have a great rest of the night!

lp



I missed over a week of PWA while my laptop was in pieces. I don't think I missed too much.

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
KtCallista wrote:I missed over a week of PWA while my laptop was in pieces. I don't think I missed too much.

LP



lol

Guess it's still been slow posting over there then. Glad to read that your lappy is up and running again.

Welcome to last post XxMerlinxX! Sorry I missed seeing your posting yesterday.

Tennis, how are you doing?



last post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
lplady wrote:lol

Guess it's still been slow posting over there then. Glad to read that your lappy is up and running again.

Welcome to last post XxMerlinxX! Sorry I missed seeing your posting yesterday.

Tennis, how are you doing?



last post



I hope it stays running, this morning I clicked on chrome and it couldn't find the program. I ran scandisk while I was gone. By the time we got home it was on the login screen, so I have no idea if it found anything. Reinstalled Chrome (obviously) so we'll see.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
KtCallista wrote:I hope it stays running, this morning I clicked on chrome and it couldn't find the program. I ran scandisk while I was gone. By the time we got home it was on the login screen, so I have no idea if it found anything. Reinstalled Chrome (obviously) so we'll see.



Chrome is an odd bugger of a program, likes to hide.

He who posts last, last post.

move along

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:Chrome is an odd bugger of a program, likes to hide.

He who posts last, last post.



I guess. I need to find a good second browser, firefox as ok, then it wasn't, so I switched to Opera, but it bogs down on the two things it needs to do because I can't do them in Chrome (mostly dealing with multiple login issues).

LP

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
lplady wrote:Tennis, how are you doing?


Well, the time for my rheumatologist appointment is finally almost here. Hopefully some answers will result. I've been "relaxing" (if you really want to call it that) at my parents' house the last 2 weeks. Hopefully I can make some stinkin' progress on all of these health roadblocks. I'm tired of feeling like my crazy and fast-paced life had bullet time activated on it.

Hope all is well with you guys. It seems like the LP thread isn't moving a ton (not that I'm surprised at all by this haha), but we should change that.

LP

Last Post

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
tennisplayer121 wrote:Well, the time for my rheumatologist appointment is finally almost here. Hopefully some answers will result. I've been "relaxing" (if you really want to call it that) at my parents' house the last 2 weeks. Hopefully I can make some stinkin' progress on all of these health roadblocks. I'm tired of feeling like my crazy and fast-paced life had bullet time activated on it.

Hope all is well with you guys. It seems like the LP thread isn't moving a ton (not that I'm surprised at all by this haha), but we should change that.

LP



hope you get some answers. A buddy of mine has chronic fatigue and it took forever to diagnose/treat, but he's got it under control now.

KtCallista wrote:I can't do them in Chrome (mostly dealing with multiple login issues).

LP

not sure what problems you have with chrome, spill and maybe I can help.

lp

move along

tennisplayer121


quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121
j5 wrote:
hope you get some answers. A buddy of mine has chronic fatigue and it took forever to diagnose/treat, but he's got it under control now.



Yeah. I have no idea what is going on, but whatever it is, it's severely affecting my joints, which in turn affects many other areas of my life, including sleep. That's caused things to compound even more, since chronic (pretty much pain induced) insomnia just leads to more craziness. My current docs were virtually worthless for ~5 months. I'm desperately hoping the rheum will figure things out. This problem has cost me a significantly large amount of money due to inability to fulfill obligations with grad. school.

j5 wrote:
not sure what problems you have with chrome, spill and maybe I can help.

lp



I love chrome, it has been my "go to" browser for 3 years now. But I still find myself running into issues that force me back to firefox a little too frequently. As of lately, it's actually gotten a little buggy again, and that's across 3 different systems, so I'm not sure if something changed or what.

LP

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
j5 wrote:not sure what problems you have with chrome, spill and maybe I can help.

lp



I don't have a chrome problem actually... I have a problem with Google/Blogger, in that my blog is associated with it's own google account, not my primary google account. Also Facebook is a snoop so I isolated them to my second browser, which currently is Opera (but has been FF) and Opera really doesn't like Facebook.

Tennis - I hope the doctors finds something, it all sounds so miserable. Having been forced to "sit down" for 1.5 years, I can commiserate with you.

I talked to a Prof/writer friend of mine and finally confessed that I envy her job (and writing) and she gave me some advice, turns out her husband does the professor version of what I've been doing since graduation, so I may have to corner him on campus to chat some time.... she recommended waiting on grad school though, might not be a bad idea.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.