tomsspa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomsspa

Watching "Whose Line" reruns. Laughing so hard I'm crying.

mariod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariod

Eh its over. Scored the Bundle of Crops & the 12" grill. I'm happy. See ya.

bjagars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjagars

If they don't update with a new item at 12, I'm going to rage-pee.
Maybe, wishfully, it could be a monkey tomorrow?

steve2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steve2112
thedietcokeofevil wrote:Everytime I hear that expression, I have to point out that's also a pretty good definition for "practice."

In this case, though, it's more like banging your head against the wall and expecting it not to hurt.

angies91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angies91
dliidlii wrote:woot needs to be put on probation for violating woot policy.

Double secret probation?

superstargoddess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages superstargoddess
speedshark wrote:I've never seen 2 Bundle of Crops in the same woot-off, but that doesn't mean it's never happened. I know that if I DID see it, I'd probably say I LOOOOOOOVE PONIES!!!

Hmm yes, I guess anything is possible. I'm not sure what time the Bundle of Crops happened since I was asleep, but I'm pissed off that I missed it.

I run 2 woot off checkers at once and one of them popped up a service unavailable browser, but the other one popped up the Bundle of Crops in the window with 3 marked for me.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I sleep so looooooong. Noooooooooooooooooo.

I am looking to buy "Life Choices", any size, send me a message!

So fuhqued up.

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

you have a gift, thank you for sharing. I forgot how much I love Beeker, Fozzi, and the Eagle (allow for misspellings please). buy I will be forwarding onto fb - thnaks

inkycatz wrote:

grewal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grewal

Do they tend to sell sprint phones here? like the first (oldest) evo? or just sprint smart phones in general?

borntohunt

quality posts: 103 Private Messages borntohunt

Maybe they sold everything during the Woot-Off and are scrambling to find something to sell for tomorrow and/or the rest of the week.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
thedietcokeofevil wrote:Everytime I hear that expression, I have to point out that's also a pretty good definition for "practice."

Mind is blown

tmacpa69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmacpa69
bjagars wrote:If they don't update with a new item at 12, I'm going to rage-pee.
Maybe, wishfully, it could be a monkey tomorrow?

Rage-pee?

Where is this place?

itburns

quality posts: 3 Private Messages itburns

Only worse thing than this to end a Woot Off, is following it up with a screaming monkey, then 24 hours of one seemingly useless piece of crap! There's never anything good following a Woot Off!

Viscountalpha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Viscountalpha
grewal wrote:Do they tend to sell sprint phones here? like the first (oldest) evo? or just sprint smart phones in general?

Expect it to be only ok to not so good.

artpego

quality posts: 2 Private Messages artpego

Plenty of nasty brush fires in TX right now... hope this was not a fire sale that suddenly went a little too literal due to massive amounts of F5 keyboard press friction.

Kingmade

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kingmade
grewal wrote:Do they tend to sell sprint phones here? like the first (oldest) evo? or just sprint smart phones in general?

no.

misterbane3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterbane3
maybejet wrote:Maybe winewoot will have something really nice for us to make up for this insanity...like Boones Farm Strawberry Hill or MD 20-20

Meh, no true connoisseur drinks that rot gut. Every true wine aficionado knows that Wild Irish Rose and Cisco is where it's at.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

I demand a formal apology from woot for wasting all our time by failing to follow their own wootoff policy.

superstargoddess

tomsspa wrote:Watching "Whose Line" reruns. Laughing so hard I'm crying.

I would totally marry Drew Carey if he wasn't already married. He looked better when he was fat though. He looks so weird thin now. Who would have thought?

So fuhqued up.

bjagars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjagars
tmacpa69 wrote:Rage-pee?

Yes.
I am going to be so upset that I will pee myself in a fit of rage.

archerman2000

quality posts: 8 Private Messages archerman2000
dliidlii wrote:I demand a formal apology from woot for wasting all our time by failing to follow their own wootoff policy.

agreed

mikechmi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikechmi
gaddorm wrote:Already have some Dogfish Head 99 IPA.

sigh, I've been stuck in Canada for the last year (Ontario) where you can't get anything nearly that good yet everyone here thinks Canadian beers are amazing.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1069 Private Messages whatsamattaU
superstargoddess wrote:Hmm yes, I guess anything is possible. I'm not sure what time the Bundle of Crops happened since I was asleep, but I'm pissed off that I missed it.

I run 2 woot off checkers at once and one of them popped up a service unavailable browser, but the other one popped up the Bundle of Crops in the window with 3 marked for me.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I sleep so looooooong. Noooooooooooooooooo.

I wasted an hour of my life figuring this out, so unless Woot starts becoming unpredictable with Bags, the woot-off (if it sells a bag) has the bag from 3 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Eastern time the last few years. Special non-woot-off events are different. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
jfedell wrote:Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa
life had just begun...

thinkharderest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinkharderest

Maybe they ran out of items to post till midnight? I suggest selling some Texas air.

thegenius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegenius

and now my c4c keeps going off.....I don't want to press F5 for 15 minutes...too late for that...

Mikertc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mikertc

Maybe if the description wasn't so mean the Augen wouldn't have stopped the wooting... I think it may have been insulted

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
bjagars wrote:Yes.

Ah. I thought it meant you were going to go find some snow and write some obscene things in it.

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor
speedshark wrote:I've never seen 2 Bundle of Crops in the same woot-off, but that doesn't mean it's never happened. I know that if I DID see it, I'd probably say I LOOOOOOOVE PONIES!!!

many moons ago they did run a wootoff with two crappy o bags. They were mini bags of 1500 each. As I recall, it was a three day woot off with one bag on day 2 and the second on day 3. Not likely this time because the crap o bag had 2500 suckers.

itburns

quality posts: 3 Private Messages itburns
dliidlii wrote:woot needs to be put on probation for violating woot policy.

And just what is Woot policy?

dedicateddad

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dedicateddad

The lights are stroll spinning...

I'm SO CONFUSED!

HoDad

quality posts: 4 Private Messages HoDad

While all you people wait for the non-existant monkeys to show, I bask in my glory of snagging 3 repeat Bengal Tiger cape monkeys. Any monkey is better than no monkey. My collection grows! HA!

aaronshall

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aaronshall
tmacpa69 wrote:Rage-pee?

Forget it. He's rolling.

tmacpa69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmacpa69
bjagars wrote:Yes.

I had a similiar reaction when I saw the Ben Wallace Defender...

Where is this place?

master26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages master26

considering flipping a table.. but am too busy F5ing and singing... can you do the fandango?

Cloudscout

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cloudscout

Yeah, it's been sold out for an hour now. I think this was supposed to be the last item and they just forgot to take the lights off before they put it up.

mightycone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mightycone

who else hit refresh on this for the past hour? damn you woot.

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
efprofessor wrote:many moons ago they did run a wootoff with two crappy o bags. They were mini bags of 1500 each. As I recall, it was a three day woot off with one bag on day 2 and the second on day 3. Not likely this time because the crap o bag had 2500 suckers.

Yes, there have been wootoof's with more than one Bundle of Crops However, it appears the woot has died. Long live the Bundle of Crops

tport1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tport1

What's a Bundle of Crops?

superstargoddess

whatsamattaU wrote:I wasted an hour of my life figuring this out, so unless Woot starts becoming unpredictable with Bags, the woot-off (if it sells a bag) has the bag from 3 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Eastern time the last few years. Special non-woot-off events are different. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Aah, thank you for the info. I went to bed at probably 4:30am or a bit later. I should have been awake by the Bundle of Crops time, but I had stayed up for probably close to 30 hours, again. Have to love my meds.

At least it didn't happen like an hour before I woke up, so I am kicking myself slightly less now. Should have been awake, but barely missing it would have been worse!

So fuhqued up.

dasknave

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dasknave
bluejester wrote:Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa
life had just begun...

But now I've gone and thrown it all away..