quality posts: 8
Recall Notice: Maxfield & Oberton voluntarily recalled Buckyballs High Powered Magnets earlier last year because their packaging was labeled “Ages 13+”
See-- If a 13 year old was stupid enough to eat a bunch and died as a result, many would call that natural selection.. Or are today's 13+ kids dumber than say 10 years ago?
Nesher wrote:Actually, the real problem is if you swallow two. One will probably just pass on through. Two could get attracted/stuck to each other at different points along the digestive tract, causing the bowels to become twisted or perforated.
If you ate two (or more) at the same time, they'd probably stick to each-other in your stomach, and then pass through the rest of your system stuck-together..
<BOYCOTT>Currently on Woot Boycott until Deal-A-Day site is restored to sanity</BOYCOTT>