dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Absolutely you need to pout. No question.

They sell them on amazon. I just googled it. it wouldn't have the cape.

No, shipping is too high . Not worth it.

//sigh

My collection is incomplete.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:His records were sent "downstairs" to be archived, the nurse figured the amount she gave should be o.k....he was unresponsive to the doctor in the morning.Turned out to be 2x what he was supposed to be getting.

Sorry to hear that.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:They sell them on amazon. I just googled it. it wouldn't have the cape.

No, shipping is too high . Not worth it.

//sigh

My collection is incomplete.

Check eBay when they start arriving.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! It rained last night. Glad we got the yard stuff done before the rain.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin'.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

did anyone buy an extra sock monkey? I missed it.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
pooflady wrote:Can't do either. What's there is discontinued and I can't find it anywhere online. And what's there covers the entire kitchen and dining room and I can't afford to tear it up and start over.

Unfortunately you have little choice, really. Wood/wood equivalents or carpet.
I like that cork idea best. Go with that.

GM all.

move along

pooflady

j5 wrote:Unfortunately you have little choice, really. Wood/wood equivalents or carpet.
I like that cork idea best. Go with that.

GM all.

The only problem with the cork (actually, two) is that it's planks (hardwood look) and I'm wondering if it wouldn't look like stripes. And it's kind of soft. Dining room table and chairs back and forth.

Good morning everyone.

Husband just left to pick up son, granddaughters' school has a program for Veteran's Day and all the kids' relative who are veterans are invited.

j5

pooflady wrote:The only problem with the cork (actually, two) is that it's planks (hardwood look) and I'm wondering if it wouldn't look like stripes. And it's kind of soft. Dining room table and chairs back and forth.

not sure where you're looking, but lumber liquidators shows them as tiles:
Van Goh
Dali
It should be no softer than linoleum/vinyl, and sliders should protect the surface allowing easy furniture movement.

move along

pooflady

j5 wrote:not sure where you're looking, but lumber liquidators shows them as tiles:
Van Goh
Dali
It should be no softer than linoleum/vinyl, and sliders should protect the surface allowing easy furniture movement.

Will be looking further.

pooflady

I haz a wall up and I haz frozen toes. They had some questions and I had no shoes on and it's 45 degrees.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I haz a wall up and I haz frozen toes. They had some questions and I had no shoes on and it's 45 degrees.

I haz no pictures.

Also no sock monkey.

I haz sad.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Awwwwww. Husband said many tears at the Veteran's Day program at granddaughters' school. One of the kid's mom got back from Iraq this morning and surprised her.

Mavyn

I haz headache.

AZGman

Gettin' pretty gamey in ol' EBW.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:I haz headache.

I hear ya. It's a nice day here with nearly everything attempting to go awry that possibly can.

Agingdragqueen brought her cute dog though.

I'm just hanging out, really.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good morning everyone. Still sleepy - still can't decide which time zone I am in.

Mavyn

inkycatz wrote:I hear ya. It's a nice day here with nearly everything attempting to go awry that possibly can.

Agingdragqueen brought her cute dog though.

I was doing a CBT, and the audio had a nasty, low buzz. Had to use headphones, which made it worse. Quit the training, but headache is lingering.

My sister is having that same sort of day, though, so I empathize with you both.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Anyone get an extra Woot Sock Monkey? I went to bed early and totally missed it... I have lots of other duplicate monkeys and monkey key chains to trade...

Asking here, since over in the other side of things, they're doing a "highest bidder" thing, which I just can't afford...

Thankx!

j5

AZGman wrote:Gettin' pretty gamey in ol' EBW.

You say that like it's a [good | bad] thing.

move along

pooflady

Jeez. It's obvious that I have downloaded Wootalyzer somewhere because every once in a while a little window opens in the lower right hand corner and what sounds like a doorbell makes me jump. I still can't find the damn thing, though, to see if I could stop it from doing that. Evidently there are more deals than just Woot's deals.

j5

pooflady wrote:Jeez. It's obvious that I have downloaded Wootalyzer somewhere because every once in a while a little window opens in the lower right hand corner and what sounds like a doorbell makes me jump. I still can't find the damn thing, though, to see if I could stop it from doing that. Evidently there are more deals than just Woot's deals.

There are.
Wootalyzer can follow many if not all of the deal-a-day sites. Look for a yellow on black exclamation point in the taskbar.

move along

AZGman

j5 wrote:You say that like it's a [good | bad] thing.

Eh; gives me somewhere to post where I'm fairly confident someone will reply . . . eventually.

Afternoon/evening . . . whatever.

AZGman

AZGman wrote:Eh; gives me somewhere to post where I'm fairly confident someone will reply . . . eventually.

Afternoon/evening . . . whatever.

or not.

j5

AZGman wrote:or not.

well, every time I start playing those things, someone comes in here and bitches about it

move along

AZGman

j5 wrote:well, every time I start playing those things, someone comes in here and bitches about it

Probably me.

pooflady

j5 wrote:There are.
Wootalyzer can follow many if not all of the deal-a-day sites. Look for a yellow on black exclamation point in the taskbar.

Found it. Thank you. Think I have it set where I want it. We'll see.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good late afternoon. Have to go feed neighbor's cat, put away my own groceries, and do a couple of loads of laundry. Should have done these things this morning instead of having coffee with neighbor. Ummm, but she baked a wonderful crumb cake.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Good late afternoon. Have to go feed neighbor's cat, put away my own groceries, and do a couple of loads of laundry. Should have done these things this morning instead of having coffee with neighbor. Ummm, but she baked a wonderful crumb cake.

Gotta stop and smell the flowers. Or in this case, eat the crumb cake.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Eastern Star tonight. Next to last meeting for the beaded dress. Sheesh, I'm tired of that dress!

Spent most of this afternoon re-winterizing my Mom's house. The squatters used the facilities and poured water in the tanks. Who knew??? The thermocouple is bad on her central gas heater so hubby called the gas company to fix it. That way if the house blows up it won't be his fault! He started the backup heater so the pipes won't freeze.

My Mom is eating a little. Still breathing OK and has good color.

Spaghetti is done.

pooflady

joyner wrote:Eastern Star tonight. Next to last meeting for the beaded dress. Sheesh, I'm tired of that dress!

Spent most of this afternoon re-winterizing my Mom's house. The squatters used the facilities and poured water in the tanks. Who knew??? The thermocouple is bad on her central gas heater so hubby called the gas company to fix it. That way if the house blows up it won't be his fault! He started the backup heater so the pipes won't freeze.

My Mom is eating a little. Still breathing OK and has good color.

Spaghetti is done.

Sounds like Mom's doing better than before. Is she on the same meds?

AZGman

g'night.

pooflady

Dinner done. Hot dogs and brats on the grill. Thought I was buying dessert, but Stouffer's calls it a side. Glazed apples and cranberries. Smells like dessert.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote: Glazed apples and cranberries. Smells like dessert.

That sounds delicious, and like dessert.

I'm just hanging out, really.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hey all...

Got informed my web server has been down most of the week, fixed it.... IT guy did an incomplete upgrade.

Had Ver1's parent-teacher conference. Teacher feels confident he'll be able to keep challenging her, although he would recommend putting her in the 3rd grade math class, but it's full.

Ver2 finally got whatever crud everyone else had.

My parents are on their way, but will be going home tomorrow after the funeral, and they aren't staying with us, so not sure how much time we'll get to hang out.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Awwwwww. Husband said many tears at the Veteran's Day program at granddaughters' school. One of the kid's mom got back from Iraq this morning and surprised her.

Aww... When I see those stories on tv I cry every time.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:Aww... When I see those stories on tv I cry every time.

Me, too.