AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Doubt anyone hated him.
He was the union rep and the union isn't giving an inch with givebacks.
They got a great contract when times were good and now don't want to even defer raises. Teachers on LI are well paid.

So the administration was upset with him. But even the administration is devastated . They didn't like the union rep part of the guy, but it was really hard not to like the person. Friendly guy. Always smiling.

Maybe he'll find my friend Astra and ARGH to hang out with in heaven.



uhm, sure; okay.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner.

Came out great!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner.

Came out great!!



Sounds good.

We're going to friends for dinner and some cards. Later.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:uhm, sure; okay.



Well it is either that or maybe the chemical changes in the brain at death is all there is.

Guess someday we will all find out.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Sounds good.

We're going to friends for dinner and some cards. Later.



Real people? Better than us?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Real people? Better than us?



Sure; why not? With real people a conversation doesn't take five hours, it lasts five hours!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Sure; why not? With real people a conversation doesn't take five hours, it lasts five hours!



Conversations?

Only dog people talk.
Dog people are like woot people, but in real life.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Conversations?

Only dog people talk.
Dog people are like woot people, but in real life.



See? Even you've replaced us to a great extent.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:See? Even you've replaced us to a great extent.



You too can get a younger dog that needs to see other dogs.

Flash doesn't care.
Because at the age of 4, even Rusty doesn't care most days.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:You too can get a younger dog that needs to see other dogs.

Flash doesn't care.
Because at the age of 4, even Rusty doesn't care most days.



But you do.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:But you do.



Most of the regulars at the dog park could leave the dog home.
Although with the cooler weather, the dogs perk up.
Rusty would have loved to run with a dog today.
Invited the dog across the street to play in the yard. He didn't want to play.
Visiting dog. Spent the day in the car, driving down from Maine . You would think he would have wanted to run around.




Dog parks are really for young dog that need to run. Walking just isn't enough for them.
So it is mostly large puppies.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Most of the regulars at the dog park could leave the dog home.
Although with the cooler weather, the dogs perk up.
Rusty would have loved to run with a dog today.
Invited the dog across the street to play in the yard. He didn't want to play.
Visiting dog. Spent the day in the car, driving down from Maine . You would think he would have wanted to run around.




Dog parks are really for young dog that need to run. Walking just isn't enough for them.
So it is mostly large puppies.



Keep validating my point!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Keep validating my point!!



Learn how to post!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:Learn how to post!!!



You are soooooo lucky!
You must have fixed the post as I hit the post button.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:You are soooooo lucky!
You must have fixed the post as I hit the post button.



Your posts are so long and rambling that I often don't realize I'm replying in the middle of them!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Movin' upstairs; back in a bit.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Your posts are so long and rambling that I often don't realize I'm replying in the middle of them!!



Who? Me? Ramble?

Never!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Movin' upstairs; back in a bit.



OK

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:OK



All comfy now.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good evening.
Back from errands and m-i-l to hospital. That was fun. Just as we were about to leave they locked the place down. The P.A. kept repeating that an emergency stituation had occured and to stand by for updates. Turned out to be a drill.
They had a suicidal gunman there a month ago so I was at the door to the room leaning on it and listening for any shouting in the hall.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:All comfy now.



Good!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:Good evening.
Back from errands and m-i-l to hospital. That was fun. Just as we were about to leave they locked the place down. The P.A. kept repeating that an emergency stituation had occured and to stand by for updates. Turned out to be a drill.
They had a suicidal gunman there a month ago so I was at the door to the room leaning on it and listening for any shouting in the hall.



Freaky!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Good evening.
Back from errands and m-i-l to hospital. That was fun. Just as we were about to leave they locked the place down. The P.A. kept repeating that an emergency stituation had occured and to stand by for updates. Turned out to be a drill.
They had a suicidal gunman there a month ago so I was at the door to the room leaning on it and listening for any shouting in the hall.


I was visiting a friend who had a heart attack and the hospital had a fire drill.

You think they would make an announcement before scaring the crap out of everyone.

I guess not. That was over 30 year ago and it seems they are still doing it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:Good evening.
Back from errands and m-i-l to hospital. That was fun. Just as we were about to leave they locked the place down. The P.A. kept repeating that an emergency stituation had occured and to stand by for updates. Turned out to be a drill.
They had a suicidal gunman there a month ago so I was at the door to the room leaning on it and listening for any shouting in the hall.



Scary!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:I was visiting a friend who had a heart attack and the hospital had a fire drill.

You think they would make an announcement before scaring the crap out of everyone.

I guess not. That was over 30 year ago and it seems they are still doing it.



You can't exercise an emergency plan properly if every one knows it's going to happen.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Not finished putting up Christmas decorations. So tomorrow I have to finish, put away the empty containers, pack for my visit to new Mexico, and clean everything in my room to de-cat it so step-mom can sleep here when I'm gone.

But I'm not behind or anything lol!

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:You can't exercise an emergency plan properly if every one knows it's going to happen.



That's what I always thought too. At work We always know the day and usually a two hour window for our fire drills.

Maybe that's why our alarm is so hi pitched and loud. No human could stand to stay inside during that!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:Not finished putting up Christmas decorations. So tomorrow I have to finish, put away the empty containers, pack for my visit to new Mexico, and clean everything in my room to de-cat it so step-mom can sleep here when I'm gone.

But I'm not behind or anything lol!



Heck, you still have most of the night to finish!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Heck, you still have most of the night to finish!!




Gman will come over and help!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Gman will come over and help!



Sure; d'name will drive me!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:Sure; d'name will drive me!



Y'all pop in here on the way by.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Y'all pop in here on the way by.



We will have killed each other before we got that far!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:We will have killed each other before we got that far!



Naaah; I'm actually nice in person!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:We will have killed each other before we got that far!



There is lots of ranch land to hide a body in these parts
If you dump it in Oklahoma no one would look there.Believe me I didn't even want to stop for gas let alone look for a body.

In the end only kindness matters

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Anyone have a fancy brand of bath products (soap, shampoo, lotion, so on)that they like?

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
dontwantaname wrote:We will have killed each other before we got that far!

Looks like the only killing is of the conversation when I show up.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Naaah; I'm actually nice in person!!!




If Daughter goes to Georgetown, we will find out.

She and boyfriend are going to look at DC this week.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Looks like the only killing is of the conversation when I show up.



If you read back, it was decided that most of us hate the smelly stuff.

I like rosemary mint shampoo.
Nothing else.
Can tolerate vanilla candles.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:There is lots of ranch land to hide a body in these parts
If you dump it in Oklahoma no one would look there.Believe me I didn't even want to stop for gas let alone look for a body.



Better than the empty land between Brooklyn and Queens near JFK that the mafia dumped bodies in?



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Better than the empty land between Brooklyn and Queens near JFK that the mafia dumped bodies in?



Dunno if I'd call it better, but there's a helluva lot more of it!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.