KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hey all! Drive-by most like, very sorry. I hope you are all enjoying the woot-off.

Hi new person!
I'm KtC - married to Orc (who almost never posts anymore), 3 kids (Ver1, Ver2, and Ver3). I do everything, officially on my taxes I'm a computer programmer, lunch assistant, and nursery cleaner, I'm also super mom j/k.

Sorry I'm not around this week guys. I've got a pinata to finish and paint (it's solid now, but it needs a couple layers of newsprint to smooth out the poster board), a lunch for 13 kids to make, a birthday cake featuring a stand up rainbow and drawn unicorn with inscription, the party LARP, the craft bits and bobs, I have to get the day job ready for the "big meeting" next week, we have 2 Christmas functions this week and a PAT dinner meeting, and I have to finish getting the wall dust off of a few more highly visible areas, before I start in on the DVD and bookcases (and I have a few books shy of a public library, so that'll be fun).

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
morgankohl wrote:I have far more knowledge of waffles than I want/need. For instance, there is not such thing as a super waffle. You will only make an atrocious mess and the breakfast hostess will be most and understandably, upset.

My dear cat (his name is Puss because I'm creative like that) currently weighs in at around 17lbs and poops enough for 3 kittehs. He's a monster.

LOL - I followed the directions from the waffle-maker, therefore avoiding the super-waffle mess.

My cat is not that big. but she carries all her weight in her belly and looks pregnant.

I hear "Is that cat pregnant?" ALL the time.

Nope, she's just fat.

kdccrosby

night all

KtCallista

Forgot to add, anyone remember those Snowman speaker things that woot gave out in the Burgandy Olfactory Center (I think they sold them too, like a year or more ago). Well I never hooked mine up until now, it just got packed away with the Christmas stuff after verifying that it wasn't broken. It sounds really good (all things considered) hooked up to Pandora on the ipad. Wow! It gets to stay.

Thanks Woot!!!

I miss having a kitty, but now I'm allergic so I guess it's for the best.

KtCallista

kdccrosby wrote:night all

Goodnight kdc! I hope you have a good week.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It seems that Castle is being held really close to here. Although I'm not on real time since I stopped it when son wandered in.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

morgankohl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
dontwantaname wrote:It seems that Castle is being held really close to here. Although I'm not on real time since I stopped it when son wandered in.

Castle?

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
morgankohl wrote:Castle?

I like this girl already!

In the end only kindness matters

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:It seems that Castle is being held really close to here. Although I'm not on real time since I stopped it when son wandered in.

NO spoilers! I'm lurking

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
morgankohl wrote:EXACT PHOTO?? EEP! Link please?

I don't have a link. You have to be a member to few their pages but it's free. I'm going to ask the person that showed me the pic what the person's user name is for you. That way you can go look for them under the search of members.

Edit: Maybe it's someone you know online that just admires your tat and put it up for their pic. Stranger things have happened.

KtC, S L O W D O W N !

morgankohl

Iceback wrote:I like this girl already!

I feel so lost! O.o

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:NO spoilers! I'm lurking

I better be careful about letting Rusty off leash in that area!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

morgankohl

lplady wrote:I don't have a link. You have to be a member to few their pages but it's free. I'm going to ask the person that showed me the pic what the person's user name is for you. That way you can go look for them under the search of members.

Edit: Maybe it's someone you know online that just admires your tat and put it up for their pic. Stranger things have happened.

Please do!!! It's super creepy!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:I feel so lost! O.o

Castle, show on ABC that a bunch of us watch. We can't talk about it because KtC watches it on hulu.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

Iceback wrote:I like this girl already!

I'm always out of that loop. Never watched it.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:I'm always out of that loop. Never watched it.

Nobody stopped you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

morgankohl

dontwantaname wrote:Castle, show on ABC that a bunch of us watch. We can't talk about it because KtC watches it on hulu.

Ooooooh! Sorry, Ice...I like Castle too. I haven't seen the last couple episodes though. I don't follow it quite so religiously.

morgankohl

Changed my FB profile picture because the whole tattoo thing was really getting to me.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:Changed my FB profile picture because the whole tattoo thing was really getting to me.

So, you hang out with the devil?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lplady

morgankohl wrote:Changed my FB profile picture because the whole tattoo thing was really getting to me.

Darn, I just asked someone to come here and look at it to see if they know her name on there. Can you please put it back up just for a little bit so they can see if they know the persons name offhand.

lplady

dontwantaname wrote:Nobody stopped you!

I know, but I have shows that I tivo'd months ago and haven't gotten around to watching. Didn't want to have another one to tape so never looked into it.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hi, Morgan. 64 year old married female, two grown kids, six grandkids, 8-22. Cincinnati. I'm a proofreader.

And I'm annoyed because I'm supposed to have all these pages tonight and all I've had so far is 80 and they're done and I could be reading right now so I don't have to do so much tomorrow. Nice run-on sentence, huh?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista

dontwantaname wrote:Castle, show on ABC that a bunch of us watch. We can't talk about it because KtC watches it on hulu.

And I live on the opposite side of the country so it would be on later anyway.

lplady

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. I was just shocked when you said you aren't on mfp.

morgankohl

dontwantaname wrote:So, you hang out with the devil?

Haha! It's the devil from Legend! You know? Tim Curry? Please tell me that you guys have seen it...

morgankohl

lplady wrote:Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. I was just shocked when you said you aren't on mfp.

I'm glad you told me. Now we have a mystery to solve! Give me a sec to change my picture back and don my inspector hat.

lplady

morgankohl wrote:I'm glad you told me. Now we have a mystery to solve! Give me a sec to change my picture back and don my inspector hat.

Thanks!

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:Hi, Morgan. 64 year old married female, two grown kids, six grandkids, 8-22. Cincinnati. I'm a proofreader.

And I'm annoyed because I'm supposed to have all these pages tonight and all I've had so far is 80 and they're done and I could be reading right now so I don't have to do so much tomorrow. Nice run-on sentence, huh?

It's beautiful Poof!

I should be working, so I can slow down after the 16th like Lplady suggests. I've got pie dough in the fridge going to roll it out and put it in silicon cupcake molds and make bite size fruit pizzas. I hope it works. Got the dough most of the way made and didn't like the job the food processor was doing (it was just over the full line so I'm sure that didn't help) and then couldn't find my pastry cutter so I worked the water in by hand. Hoping I didn't overwork the dough. Now it has no baking instructions on the recipe, so I guess I'll just wing it. If I remember right you don't so much bake crust as help it set and dry it out. //sigh I guess I should make a pie every couple years so I can remember this stuff or something.

morgankohl

pooflady wrote:Hi, Morgan. 64 year old married female, two grown kids, six grandkids, 8-22. Cincinnati. I'm a proofreader.

Being a proofreader sounds like a fantastic job! What sort of things do you proofread?

And by things, I mean, is it just books? I read over what I wrote and didn't want to sound like an Krampus.

pooflady

morgankohl wrote:Being a proofreader sounds like a fantastic job! What sort of things do you proofread?

And by things, I mean, is it just books? I read over what I wrote and didn't want to sound like an Krampus.

I read for court reporters; not the courtroom type, but the type that take depositions. Not so fantastic.

morgankohl

morgankohl wrote:Being a proofreader sounds like a fantastic job! What sort of things do you proofread?

Heeheehee Krampus=i d i o t
Censoring's fun.

morgankohl

pooflady wrote:I read for court reporters; not the courtroom type, but the type that take depositions. Not so fantastic.

That definitely sounds less fantastic, but it's still a neat job.

lplady

morgankohl wrote:Heeheehee Krampus=i d i o t
Censoring's fun.

Fan of Gatzby's favorite past time? I feel like I should use a smiley with a tongue sticking out here in reference to some of the silly censoring.

He saw the pic and doesn't know it. I'll found out who is using it.

Shutting down. Night all.

morgankohl

lplady wrote:Fan of Gatzby's favorite past time? I feel like I should use a smiley with a tongue sticking out here in reference to some of the silly censoring.

He saw the pic and doesn't know it. I'll found out who is using it.

Shutting down. Night all.

Thanks! Night!

kdccrosby

morgankohl wrote:That definitely sounds less fantastic, but it's still a neat job.

It's interesting when she tries to decipher something they wrote and asks us for advice. Always an adventure.

couldn't sleep, so back for a minute

pooflady

Heading for bed. Long day. Usually I nap while husband's driving, but the rain was so bad I had to stay awake to make sure he was doing it right!!! Fortunately the half I drove, the rain wasn't as bad.

Night all. Tomorrow.

morgankohl

It was nice meeting everyone. You guys are great. Goodnight, all!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
Iceback wrote:He can't see, nor can he get up without help.He can't walk yet so the first thing they did was try and slap a diaper on him. That isn't going to happen.

Sorry, I have been out and about all day. I see what you mean. I had the same problem with my dad. Since there was only one of me, when I could not be there, they put the bed down almost to the floor and surrounded it with foam pads - he could roll out, but not fall out. Darn, it is so tough. I hope that this time passes and that he is able to get more mobile. Each time I thought my dad was down for the count, he came roaring back! The diaper was NOT going to be used on that WW2 vet! (in Florida, anyway, you have the "right to fall" and cannot be restrained. Bedrails are considered restraints, as are wheel chairs with trays left on except for mealtimes). Sending good thoughts to you both.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
morgankohl wrote:It was nice meeting everyone. You guys are great. Goodnight, all!

Goodnight if you are still here. Good morning if you are just coming back!