AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:He's still working, putting the third coat of mud on the wallboard. Plans on coming tomorrow to do the sanding. That's most of the mess. We can put up the tree then except that there's a 3x6 foot table in the the living room and an 8 foot buffet. We put the tree where there's a large recliner. This is going to be difficult, if not impossible. Also, whatever it is that goes under the tile on the floor is on.

Prolly cement backer board, so the tile adhesive will adhere.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Prolly cement backer board, so the tile adhesive will adhere.

Yeah, he put what I assume is adhesive on the hardwood and then the white board.

AZGman

Well, it's been Friday long enough for me.
bis morgen.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:Yeah, he put what I assume is adhesive on the hardwood and then the white board.

it's generally screwed down but your extension is on pillars so he prolly didn't want to chance piercing the sub-flooring.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:it's generally screwed down but your extension is on pillars so he prolly didn't want to chance piercing the sub-flooring.

I forgot, the nail gun was going constantly.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Boss is all right. All that was said while we were kidding around, I was giggling.

Dinner done, dishes done, stuff ready for tomorrow. Heading south to get the new tank finally. Watching The Lion King with the youngest right now while the boys are at scouts.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

Yoo-hoo, anybody home?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yoo-hoo, anybody home?

No.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:No.

Oh. Well, then.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

I'm here but not for long, got to work for a few hours tomorrow before I come home and work some more.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

Iceback wrote:I'm here but not for long, got to work for a few hours tomorrow before I come home and work some more.

Sounds like a busy day. How's f-i-l and m-i-l doing?

Iceback

pooflady wrote:Sounds like a busy day. How's f-i-l and m-i-l doing?

I was just up to see f-i-l, he's well and getting stronger every day.
I stopped in to check on m-i-l, fixed her tv that somehow messed itself up...cause she NEVER touches those buttons....but she's doing well also. All this stuff has been very hard on both of them.
The leaves have finally mostly dropped so I'll mulch up mine then do theirs tomorrow.

pooflady

Iceback wrote:I was just up to see f-i-l, he's well and getting stronger every day.
I stopped in to check on m-i-l, fixed her tv that somehow messed itself up...cause she NEVER touches those buttons....but she's doing well also. All this stuff has been very hard on both of them.
The leaves have finally mostly dropped so I'll mulch up mine then do theirs tomorrow.

And they never ever take naps either.

Sounds like things are improving all the way around.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Iceback

Good morning all

AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning! Off to get the tank, visit a friend, generally goof off.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

morgankohl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl

Glad to see that I'm not the only one cursed to be up at this ungodly hour.

AZGman

morgankohl wrote:Glad to see that I'm not the only one cursed to be up at this ungodly hour.

Don't hafta be up; just fell asleep early last night. Yup, I lead an exciting life!!

morgankohl

AZGman wrote:Don't hafta be up; just fell asleep early last night. Yup, I lead an exciting life!!

I probably have you beat in the "exciting life" department! Work from 8am to 10pm most days. So...it's work, then hang out with my cat and read, then sleep, repeat. Living the dream.

AZGman

morgankohl wrote:I probably have you beat in the "exciting life" department! Work from 8am to 10pm most days. So...it's work, then hang out with my cat and read, then sleep, repeat. Living the dream.

You win, sadly!!

morgankohl

AZGman wrote:You win, sadly!!

Haha! This is the worst win ever! To my defense, I do get out of the house when my boyfriend is home.

AZGman

morgankohl wrote:Haha! This is the worst win ever! To my defense, I do get out of the house when my boyfriend is home.

How often is that?

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! I am seeing better all the time. By last night my vision was so clear that it was overwhelming. This morning there is some inflammation but it is better than it was yesterday at this time.

Daughter and I are going to church to help with "Cookies and Milk with Santa". Kids see Santa, have their picture taken with him, listen to a story, eat cookies and milk then go home. we should be there by now. See ya!

morgankohl

AZGman wrote:How often is that?

Not often enough! This year, I've only seen him for a total of almost two months. Currently, I haven't seen him since the very beginning of September, but before that it was Valentine's Day. His next trip home is in 2 weeks and 4 days. (Yes, I'm counting down the days!)

AZGman

morgankohl wrote:Not often enough! This year, I've only seen him for a total of almost two months. Currently, I haven't seen him since the very beginning of September, but before that it was Valentine's Day. His next trip home is in 2 weeks and 4 days. (Yes, I'm counting down the days!)

I'm sure he is, too!

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin kidds

get to go play with horses today ....after the week I've had, I need some horse time!

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:mornin kidds

get to go play with horses today after the week I've had, I need some horse time!

Hiya, kiddo!!

What horses; where? Doin' what?

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Hiya, kiddo!!

What horses; where? Doin' what?

mornin AZ!

a friend of mine has a couple of horses about 20 min from here - we play games, do groundwork....pretty much I just suck up the horse-energy. I call the one a giant golden retriever cuz he just hangs around me like a puppy - puts his head on my shoulder. He's a silly boy.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:mornin AZ!

a friend of mine has a couple of horses about 20 min from here - we play games, do groundwork....pretty much I just suck up the horse-energy. I call the one a giant golden retriever cuz he just hangs around me like a puppy - puts his head on my shoulder. He's a silly boy.

Any riding or are these just "to look at" horses?

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Any riding or are these just "to look at" horses?

they are rideable...but she is teaching me Parelli stuff (which is a positive horse training/natural horsemanship method that involves a lot of groundwork first). I am having fun learning that. And just being with them and learning more about horse behavior is fantastic.

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:they are rideable...but she is teaching me Parelli stuff (which is a positive horse training/natural horsemanship method that involves a lot of groundwork first). I am having fun learning that. And just being with them and learning more about horse behavior is fantastic.

So you're the one with the training wheels on, huh?

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:So you're the one with the training wheels on, huh?

yepperz

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:yepperz

How's BRD and the rest of the crew?

morgankohl

Lynnzoi wrote:mornin kidds

get to go play with horses today ....after the week I've had, I need some horse time!

I used to work at a horse ranch a long time ago and I miss it so much! You are very lucky!

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:How's BRD and the rest of the crew?

he is ok - I cancelled the optho appt at Cornell on Mon and am taking him to a local optho on Fri (long story as to why I didn't originally schedule locally - but basically the doc I thought would be seeing him that I didn't want seeing him isn't and the one who is seeing him is the one I wanted all along). And the rest of the herd is just peachy =^..^=

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:he is ok - I cancelled the optho appt at Cornell on Mon and am taking him to a local optho on Fri (long story as to why I didn't originally schedule locally - but basically the doc I thought would be seeing him that I didn't want seeing him isn't and the one who is seeing him is the one I wanted all along). And the rest of the herd is just peachy =^..^=

Good for the doc ya want for the dog bein' nearby; glad the menagerie is faring well,

Lynnzoi

AZGman wrote:Good for the doc ya want for the dog bein' nearby; glad the menagerie is faring well,

yeah - only prob is she isn't always in the area - travels in from across the state so scheduling the sx might be an issue. But am glad it's local too.

and now I gotta run...gotta go trim some kitty nails for a friend before I head off to play with the ponies

toodles!

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:yeah - only prob is she isn't always in the area - travels in from across the state so scheduling the sx might be an issue. But am glad it's local too.

and now I gotta run...gotta go trim some kitty nails for a friend before I head off to play with the ponies

toodles!

ciao for niao; stay outta the oats!!

pooflady

Good morning all. We seem to have no hot water. Contractor hooked the water up to the laundry room yesterday. Whether that had something to do with it, or if it's just the water tank is eight years old....Lucky for us, the contractor came to sand today. Currently in basement with husband.