KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:That is what Christmas is for, to spread germs.



bah! I need no more sickies... I have big meetings with the Cornell programmer all week and I'm not nearly as close as some other wooters to Cornell.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl

Anybody else care to give me some stats on themselves? Age, sex, career, etc...

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:bah! I need no more sickies... I have big meetings with the Cornell programmer all week and I'm not nearly as close as some other wooters to Cornell.



Moving to Ithaca?

You can shop at Wegmans!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:Anybody else care to give me some stats on themselves? Age, sex, career, etc...



Age. Yes

Sex. Sometimes

Career. No

Etc. Yes.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
dontwantaname wrote:Age. Yes

Sex. Sometimes

Career. No

Etc. Yes.



smart@ss

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

morgankohl wrote:smart@ss



smart a$$. bored

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:smart a$$. bored



So put up some more Christmas decorations.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
morgankohl wrote:Anybody else care to give me some stats on themselves? Age, sex, career, etc...



39, F, Houston area, Sales & use tax manager

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:So put up some more Christmas decorations.


Too bored.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I think I gave my info already.

As for sex, weren't we calling that nap time here?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:I think I gave my info already.

As for sex, weren't we calling that nap time here?



Maybe in college.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
KtCallista wrote:I think I gave my info already.

As for sex, weren't we calling that nap time here?



for the record.... my previously mentioned nap was truly that... a nap. *sigh*

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Maybe in college.



Oh you all teased me right up until we announced Ver3! - not that I minded because most of it was true.....

My kids are never going to bed tonight they are still bouncing around all adrenaline filled.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

My "nap" time has been seriously curtailed with these people here all day.

Night all. Tomorrow.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote: Oh you all teased me right up until we announced Ver3! - not that I minded because most of it was true.....

My kids are never going to bed tonight they are still bouncing around all adrenaline filled.




Well, they may not be, but I am.


See you tomorrow!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:My "nap" time has been seriously curtailed with these people here all day.

Night all. Tomorrow.



I can understand why that would cause issues!

Goodnight all you who can't stay up the next 7 mins for the woot!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

NIght all!!

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Daughter and I made cookies yesterday after we helped Santa at church. We are starting to get the Christmas spirit.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
morgankohl wrote:Anybody else care to give me some stats on themselves? Age, sex, career, etc...



early 50's
male
public university employee
Dallas area

In the end only kindness matters

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good morning. I believe it's Sunday morning nap time. Later.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Good morning. I believe it's Sunday morning nap time. Later.



Wait? YOu get up, post and then go back to bed?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Wait? YOu get up, post and then go back to bed?



No, I got up, checked all my emails and a couple websites, had breakfast, read the paper, showed one of my reporters my new room, then went back to bed.

Should be wrapping some Christmas presents for out-of-town people, but husband's napping in the living room where the table is.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Wait? YOu get up, post and then go back to bed?



Doesn't everybody?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:No, I got up, checked all my emails and a couple websites, had breakfast, read the paper, showed one of my reporters my new room, then went back to bed.

Should be wrapping some Christmas presents for out-of-town people, but husband's napping in the living room where the table is.



You showed a reporter your room and not us????

Now we need video on youtube

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Doesn't everybody?



Sometimes.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Sometimes.



She has missed a lot of nap time lately!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Decided I'm staying in my robe all day, just because I can.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Decided I'm staying in my robe all day, just because I can.



Is this extension worth all the miss naps and wearing of real clothes from early morning every day?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Decided I'm staying in my robe all day, just because I can.



Please do . . . stay in it, that is!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Is this extension worth all the miss naps and wearing of real clothes from early morning every day?



Yes.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Yes.



All things considered, it seems you must be pretty happy with your contractor.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:All things considered, it seems you must be pretty happy with your contractor.



Completely. I think he's a little nervous about finishing in time, but what appears to be the problem is he doesn't allow enough time for what he thinks needs to be done; i.e., three coats of mud instead of two; said the sanding would take a few hours, took nearly five. I think he's kind of a perfectionist. YAY! Has come up with a number of ideas that we hadn't thought of.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Completely. I think he's a little nervous about finishing in time, but what appears to be the problem is he doesn't allow enough time for what he thinks needs to be done; i.e., three coats of mud instead of two; said the sanding would take a few hours, took nearly five. I think he's kind of a perfectionist. YAY! Has come up with a number of ideas that we hadn't thought of.



That's a comfortable feeling to have!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Ugh

Hubby gave the tire guys permission to fix anything they found wrong with the car.
//sigh
I had a leak that was just fixed a month ago.
These guys found oil and changed the oil pan filter. Most likely the oil they saw was from the old leak.

Now I have an active leak and hubby wants me to bring it in tomorrow.
NO Mom has a doctor appt tomorrow.
I have one on tuesday.
So it can't go in until Wed.

pia


Then we went to get the christmas tree.
Our next door neighbors sons own the business. They ran the lawn service out of their parents house for years and years after they were married and had their own houses.

We had their employees parking in front of our house for 20 years, every day. They sat on my lawn, under my tree every night.
They made rude comments in spanish about daughter and friends when they became teenagers. Until a new neighbor was from columbia and yelled at them in spanish.

When the sons are working the register, we get a break on the tree.
When the wives work the register, we pay full price.

Note that the lawn guys weren't at the wives house. They were at my house. The trucks and equipment...all next door to me, not the wives.


Plus, they have sheep and a pig to pet at christmas.

The lamb wouldn't let me touch it.

THE PIG BIT ME. Made me bleed. Now I'm going to die of some pig born illness. The pig wanted the popcorn in my hand, but he bit hard.

white tundra frost this day is not going well.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Completely. I think he's a little nervous about finishing in time, but what appears to be the problem is he doesn't allow enough time for what he thinks needs to be done; i.e., three coats of mud instead of two; said the sanding would take a few hours, took nearly five. I think he's kind of a perfectionist. YAY! Has come up with a number of ideas that we hadn't thought of.



Perfectionist is good.
They never finish when they think.
Never.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Ugh

Hubby gave the tire guys permission to fix anything they found wrong with the car.
//sigh
I had a leak that was just fixed a month ago.
These guys found oil and changed the oil pan filter. Most likely the oil they saw was from the old leak.

Now I have an active leak and hubby wants me to bring it in tomorrow.
NO Mom has a doctor appt tomorrow.
I have one on tuesday.
So it can't go in until Wed.

pia


Then we went to get the christmas tree.
Our next door neighbors sons own the business.


[excess blather]


Plus, they have sheep and a pig to pet at christmas.

The lamb wouldn't let me touch it.

THE PIG BIT ME. Made me bleed. Now I'm going to die of some pig born illness. The pig wanted the popcorn in my hand, but he bit hard.

white tundra frost this day is not going well.



You'll prolly contract hamonella.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:You'll prolly contract hamonella.



Damn pig.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Damn pig.



yeah!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.