anupamin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anupamin

Paid $30 for this at bestbuy last year. Over all best wireless mouse I've had.

Use good batteries and they'll last for at least 1-2 months. Can't complain for a single AA but if you're really good about it and turn off the mouse every time you're not using it I imagine you can easily double the battery life.

Haven't experienced the melting of the dongle as others say they have.

Dropped it more times then I can remember and still works with no problems.

Rubber on the wheel does come off but it can be removed works the same without it.

The bluetrack light works on almost any surface.

A word of caution is that it will make you lazy. Works so great on my couch I've gained 15 pounds since last year.

I'm definitely in for backups ...

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

This is as bad as a Bague of crappy.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

turbomiata

quality posts: 2 Private Messages turbomiata

Same for me, time to reboot . . .

bugzappers2112 wrote:THUNDER THIGHS OR SOMEONE.. GET THE TECHS UP... CAROLLTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.. SPINNING ORDER STATUS....

tibug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tibug

Hmmm I don't know if my order went through. Eh, whatever.

LuvDog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LuvDog

It's not looking for for me either. order hasn't processed in over half an hour.

tcaruso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcaruso
alphateam wrote:Yes to the first one. and I get the same as the second post.

Ditto I tried to order 3 of these mice (or mouses -LOL)as well. Order confirmation page just shows clock proccessing for an hour or so. I also logged out and ck'd my account page (like it states), but no record of todays purchase is listed. I also tried to REpurchase & I got a message saying my account already made this purchase.... WOOT WHATS UP ????

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

I will never get another wireless mouse that requires batteries.

The batteries always seem to die when I am out of batteries and have something essential I must work on.

My next wireless mouse for home will be like the one I have at work that has a holster that you sit your mouse in to recharge.

ryanaknight

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ryanaknight

I have owned several of these and love them. They work without a glitch on surfaces that you wouldn't expect a mouse to work on. The batteries last forever, I assume because they are so smart. I leave mine on accidently all the time and I have only replaced the battery in 1 of these that I've had for quite a long time. The usb dongle fits cleanly and securely inside of the mouse and will not fall out, as you have to press a button on it that releases it. I travel for work a lot, and I find that this mouse is the absolute best mouse to travel with. In for 1 just because I love bluetrac and this mouse .

df2349

quality posts: 0 Private Messages df2349

Not sure if it counts but, I have the 3500 model of this mouse and it ROCKS! I've dropped id t more times than I care to admit and it is still working fine. It has a nice feel to the hand and as an added feature the off and on switch is great. I try to remember to always switch it off when I'm finished using it. I love how it works on most surfaces.

lorie52

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lorie52

I received this mouse for Christmas last year and it lasted one day. The receiver melted in my usb port and burned my thumb when I tried to remove it (ahhhh). AND it destroyed the usb port on my computer. I checked reviews and found that this was a common problem, but the mouse also got many rave reviews. So just be aware that some of these mouses may be rats!

bugzappers2112

I have been waiting for another $4.99 deal. I bought these in 2009, I have been using all three, all of the time. never had an issue. I love them. been dropped, etc.. still work great.
http://sellout.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=8031 If these work half as well as the logitech ones... I am happy.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

myheadisred

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myheadisred
tcaruso wrote:Ditto I tried to order 3 of these mice (or mouses -LOL)as well. Order confirmation page just shows clock proccessing for an hour or so. I also logged out and ck'd my account page (like it states), but no record of todays purchase is listed. I also tried to REpurchase & I got a message saying my account already made this purchase.... WOOT WHATS UP ????

same thing here :/

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

That's not pink. It's not even almost pink.

dcf2004

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dcf2004

my account doesn't even show the stuff I bought yesterday or the other thing I bought just this morning. Although I did get a confirmation email right away yesterday. I got nothing for anything today.

Hmmm. Hope at least the mice went through as I was counting on them for stocking stuffers.

bugzappers2112

This woot is going as fast as a Kim Kardashian marriage. who the hell is she anyway? I've never heard of her? Is she a Microsoft Employee? Or a mouse?

bugzappers2112

ThatPoshGirl wrote:That's not pink. It's not even almost pink.

All mice are pink on the inside. ;-)

karboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karboy
iamart13 wrote:what would be the purpose/point of being able to use it on a variety of surfaces? can someone give me an example? am I going to use it on a camel safari in sand? will it even work on sand?? if I try to use it underwater and it stops working, can I get my $4 back?

While I have not tried these under water or on sand, I have tried them on the arm of my recliner (dark in color), the kitchen counter, a laptop tray and the arm of an easy chair. (yeah, we get kinky like that!) This brand works great on more than just your standard desk surface.

tcaruso

dcf2004 wrote:my account doesn't even show the stuff I bought yesterday or the other thing I bought just this morning. Although I did get a confirmation email right away yesterday. I got nothing for anything today.

Hmmm. Hope at least the mice went through as I was counting on them for stocking stuffers.

Yeah No corfirmation email here either ! Any WOOT tech's look @ these POSTs ~ any updates? I sent an e-mail to service@woot.com

caporion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages caporion
stedyone wrote:Order stalled for me as well! Has been almost 45 minutes since submitting my order for 2. What gives Woot?

Same here. I contacted them and got the autoresponder. Waiting to see what they come back with...

bugzappers2112

I must say, I have had very good luck with 99% of all products I bought off woot. The 360 and windguster umbrella were the only exceptions.

So, if the dongle craps out, I'll just call MS and get me a new one.

frantix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix
jclaggett wrote:... All in all, a nice mouse, just feels small to me, but I am so used to my LX-8 at home I guess...

Definitely small but that's what you get with a mobile mouse. Love mine.

lobstrain

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lobstrain

It appears that all colors other than White have already sold out. Very sad

elusive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elusive
bugzappers2112 wrote:It has a three year warranty. Call MS and get a new one. the number is all over amazon reviews for the 4000 series.

Oh, I definitely will! It broke after I traveled to Chile so I'd rather wait until I get back to deal with the hassle. It's definitely worth doing when I get back to the US though.

megajam1999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages megajam1999
lobstrain wrote:It appears that all colors other than White have already sold out. Very sad

Yep only white left! Ughhhh.....

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

spacelunatic wrote:mINE is stuck too, check under My Account, not showing, so tried to order in another tab(kept the original order processing tab open). Said it was out of the blue ones, selected another color and when tired to order it said I have already ordered under this account, so I'm thinking mine went thru.

bugzappers2112 wrote:THUNDER THIGHS OR SOMEONE.. GET THE TECHS UP... CAROLLTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.. SPINNING ORDER STATUS....

bugzappers2112 wrote:I just tattled on my last post, hope it gets us a response.

I was in for 3, in blue. Now I am in limbo. Wahh, woot fix it. I want my toy.. ;-) lol.

We're aware of the situation, and have contacted our technical department. Please be patient while fix this issue

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

mikebaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikebaz
lobstrain wrote:It appears that all colors other than White have already sold out. Very sad

The Pink sold out while I was in the middle of ordering! (Not that I wanted Pink anyway, just happened to notice when I changed my quantity.)

Of course now I'm like everyone else at the Order Status screen. Maybe this is someone's way of telling me I should be happy with a trackpoint ;)

ramagram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ramagram

Amazing how many comments for a mouse! A simple mouse for cripes sake!

Sailnut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sailnut

I am in for a couple white and a red (or pink if you wish). I hope it goes through; these will be great stocking stuffers.

Sailnut

spacelunatic

quality posts: 4 Private Messages spacelunatic
karboy wrote:While I have not tried these under water or on sand, I have tried them on the arm of my recliner (dark in color), the kitchen counter, a laptop tray and the arm of an easy chair. (yeah, we get kinky like that!) This brand works great on more than just your standard desk surface.

Have you tried it on a fox in a box??

kogaku

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kogaku

Soon it'll be about two hours of... nothing? The order confirmation page is still spinning, still telling me "should just be a bit now..." -- I am not feeling real optimistic at this point.

BTW, I looked at the first page, to see the sales per hour, and sure enough, it shows NO sales as of 7AM central time.

jaellehanako

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaellehanako
ramagram wrote:Amazing how many comments for a mouse! A simple mouse for cripes sake!

A simply awesome mouse! They're cute, functional and make great stocking stuffers at this price. Why wouldn't we want to talk about them?!

jaellehanako

spacelunatic wrote:Have you tried it on a fox in a box??

It works great on a toilet seat. What? I like to catch up on work while puking my guts out from a night on the town.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kogaku wrote:Soon it'll be about two hours of... nothing? The order confirmation page is still spinning, still telling me "should just be a bit now..." -- I am not feeling real optimistic at this point.

BTW, I looked at the first page, to see the sales per hour, and sure enough, it shows NO sales as of 7AM central time.

tcaruso wrote:Yeah No corfirmation email here either ! Any WOOT tech's look @ these POSTs ~ any updates? I sent an e-mail to service@woot.com

Loud and clear. Member Services and our Technical Team have been contacted about the issue. Please stand by as we resolve the issue.

Thank you for you patience! :D

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

tcaruso

ROGETRAY wrote:We're aware of the situation, and have contacted our technical department. Please be patient while fix this issue

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

kogaku --- see above ^

jaellehanako

ROGETRAY wrote:Loud and clear. Member Services and our Technical Team have been contacted about the issue. Please stand by as we resolve the issue.

Thank you for you patience! :D

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Do we need to resubmit our orders if we haven't gotten confirmations?

bugzappers1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugzappers1212

I'll take the white ones. I don't care what color I get as stocking stuffers.

Na-Na-Na-Na, nanananaaa, nanananaaaaa Hey, Hey, Hey WOOT!, I want to buy!

bugzappers1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugzappers1212

They come with a Battery as well. How can you go wrong?

Na-Na-Na-Na, nanananaaa, nanananaaaaa Hey, Hey, Hey WOOT!, I want to buy!

blonderthanB4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blonderthanB4

There's only white left... I was sad. But somehow I still convinced myself to buy 2. If you're thinking about buying, I would jump on it, cause obviously they're running out!

mjgreenwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjgreenwood

8:30 in the AM and only White is available!!! What the Heck, darn you kids and your mountain dew and your middle of the night ordering...
in for 3 if my order will even process

www.mjgreenwood.com
My life has been changed. IXOYE

jamesandjennie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesandjennie

I really hope my order goes through. I ordered from my phone and I thought that was the problem- but I guess I'm not the only one stuck on confirmation. I got my order in before all that was left was white! It looks like these will be selling out soon.