quality posts: 6
tiger4062 wrote:Nice unit. Nice price. Can anyone suggest a good, reasonably priced portfolio type cover for it?
AYL® High Quality Slim Leather Case Folio with 5-in-1 built-in Stand For Motorola XOOM Android Tablet
I used to list my woots here, but they no longer fit.
quality posts: 105
escalante wrote:Am i the only one that could not connect to Woot for the last 2 hours?
Not aware of any technical issues, so may have just been on your end.
I'm just hanging out, really.
quality posts: 30
nyberg1283 wrote:Ummm...lets not and say we should have. Ipads suck!
People ask why I bought a Xoom and not an Ipad2...well here are 10 reasons:
10. Because it has a much better graphics processor.
09. Because it allows you to download apps that were not "approved" by Apple's app police.
08. Because you can customize the look of it to your desire instead of being stuck with brand mandated look.
07. Because you believe in individual freedom and are not a clone.
06. Because you support open source environments.
05. Because you dont' want to look like all of your friends.
04. Because you enjoy having real navigation instead of one button that takes back to the previous screen.
03. Because there are way more free android apps out there.
02. Because it would be really nice to see the adobe flash app on the page you are visiting.
01. Because Apple sucks and has way too many people hypnotized with their cult of brand identity.
(This is not an original post but I dont know who said it so I cant give credit)
Android 3.X is not open source.
peawok wrote:...how did you get 20 hours of battery life? Mine is not overclocked and even playing games or watching movies it dies after roughly 9 or 10 hours.
Probably using a governor that varies the multiplier as CPU demands change.
firewolfsblog wrote:Drop it about $200 and I'd consider buying one
And I'd like a new Ferrari for $8000.
It's been 20 years, I am going to copy that floppy.