shanker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shanker
cabmom82 wrote:Mine hasn't changed to shipped.

glad I'm not the only one who's status has yet to change to shipped...this is my wife's christmas present surprise..she also got a Kitchenaid Pro 600 mixer

genericwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages genericwoot

Same here, been checking the status daily and still nothing. I'm going to send out and email to service@woot.com and ask what is going on.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

genericwoot wrote:Same here, been checking the status daily and still nothing. I'm going to send out and email to service@woot.com and ask what is going on.

Sorry for the delay all. We just got the tracking from our vendor and we will be sending out tracking soon. I'll reply to your email too just for good measure.

flyingwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flyingwolf

See that's why you check the forums, I ws just getting ready to write an email.

Now I can await my shipping info.

Waiting for this and the Transformer Prime has had my nerves going nuts!

genericwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages genericwoot
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry for the delay all. We just got the tracking from our vendor and we will be sending out tracking soon. I'll reply to your email too just for good measure.

Thanks for the prompt response. Much appreciated!

redwoodlenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redwoodlenny
DennisWKam wrote:Sorry for the delay all. We just got the tracking from our vendor and we will be sending out tracking soon. I'll reply to your email too just for good measure.

Any hope of getting tracking info before 5PM CST? ;P

DennisWKam

Staff

I got a shipping update for you all! Our vendor has confirmed that they have shipped ALL of these out, but they're still working on sending us the tracking. We've been sending out the tracking emails sporadically and will continue to do so over the weekend.

cmgsweet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmgsweet

UPS guy just dropped mine off!

redwoodlenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redwoodlenny
DennisWKam wrote:I got a shipping update for you all! Our vendor has confirmed that they have shipped ALL of these out, but they're still working on sending us the tracking. We've been sending out the tracking emails sporadically and will continue to do so over the weekend.

w00t!

shanker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shanker
DennisWKam wrote:I got a shipping update for you all! Our vendor has confirmed that they have shipped ALL of these out, but they're still working on sending us the tracking. We've been sending out the tracking emails sporadically and will continue to do so over the weekend.

what state did they ship from?

bigbird5788

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbird5788

Still no shipping info for me... has anyone else not heard or seen anything?

cmgsweet

They shipped from Tennessee

mlawson777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlawson777
cmgsweet wrote:They shipped from Tennessee

Oooooh! I'm in Kentucky! I hope mine comes quickly, several sewing projects are calling my name, lol.

sarace7340

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarace7340
cmgsweet wrote:They shipped from Tennessee

Woo Hoo!! I am in North Georgia!! So ready for mine to get here!!!

edptak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edptak

Any updated information yet?

cmgsweet

sarace7340 wrote:Woo Hoo!! I am in North Georgia!! So ready for mine to get here!!!

I am in south Georgia, so I bet your will be there Mon or Tues.

barbarawreeves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbarawreeves

Hi there, I still haven't received any tracking info. It would be really helpful to know the estimated date of arrival because I'll have someone check my porch for packages while I'm at work. Around the holidays, packages left on porches seem to disappear in my neighborhood. :-( Who can I contact about getting my tracking number?

cabmom82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabmom82

No tracking info here in PA. Hope it gets here soon.

staceycfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages staceycfe

I ordered this for my wife on December 3rd, and nothing on shipping yet and its the 10th. Has anyone heard about delays on this?

whitetiger00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitetiger00

Yeah, waiting on this one too.

mrlucky2u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrlucky2u

I haven't received a shipping notification either. I am in Cali though, pretty much as far away as you can get

garybdobie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garybdobie

Nothing here either.

willjohna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willjohna

I just found a discussion, pasted below, concerning shipping by FedEx. It works for UPS as well. I searched UPS tracking by reference number, my woot order number, and it says "In route due to deliver to south Alabama on Tuesday".
WOOT!

"Track your package on Fed Ex site by using your order #. You go to the tracking page and instead of searching by tracking number, search by reference #. Use your order # as the reference # and fill in the rest...USA, your zip code. That should tell you if Fex Ex has your package in route yet."

gtgith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtgith

Will these be arriving before Christmas? My status still has not changed to shipped. I was hoping it would over the weekend.

ygthb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ygthb

Mine is still in Memphis

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 12/14/2011, By End of Day

I used the ups site, and followed the above directions.

Track By Reference
put in date range
destination country
you zip

barbarawreeves

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbarawreeves
willjohna wrote:I just found a discussion, pasted below, concerning shipping by FedEx. It works for UPS as well. I searched UPS tracking by reference number, my woot order number, and it says "In route due to deliver to south Alabama on Tuesday".
WOOT!

"Track your package on Fed Ex site by using your order #. You go to the tracking page and instead of searching by tracking number, search by reference #. Use your order # as the reference # and fill in the rest...USA, your zip code. That should tell you if Fex Ex has your package in route yet."

Thank you so much! I was able to look up mine, too. It should be delivered tomorrow!

das_lion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages das_lion
sarace7340 wrote:Woo Hoo!! I am in North Georgia!! So ready for mine to get here!!!

Me too - Christmas is closing in & my current machine is NOT cooperating!!!

das_lion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages das_lion

This WORKS! Mine are due in Maine Wednesday! Let the Christmas sewing continue . . . WOOT WOOT!

willjohna wrote:I just found a discussion, pasted below, concerning shipping by FedEx. It works for UPS as well. I searched UPS tracking by reference number, my woot order number, and it says "In route due to deliver to south Alabama on Tuesday".
WOOT!

Want Woot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Want Woot

Mine still doesn't say that it's shipped but I went to the UPS site to track by reference number and found out that it shipped on the 9th and should be delivered by the end of the day on Thursday. Can't wait!

gtgith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtgith

Tried to track my order on UPS and FedEx. Nothing. Any more info out there?

mainexile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mainexile

Woo-Hoo! Mine is shipping via UPS and should be here tomorrow!

"Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can appreciate it's warmth.""
-- Old Maine Sage

pdunn56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdunn56

I checked mine by reference number on UPS too and it will be delivered by day end tomorrow to NJ ;-)

whitetiger00

I never got shipping info, but I got it today! Hope everyone else gets theirs too, and soon!

whitetiger00

whitetiger00 wrote:I never got shipping info, but I got it today! Hope everyone else gets theirs too, and soon!

------
LOL I just got my tracking info... after I received the items. lol Thought this was a bit funny.

itsjusthen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsjusthen

Has anyone who got theirs have issues with it? I can't get the bobbin to wind, it doesn't even seem like it will sew. I can hear the motor spinning when I step on the foot pedal but nothing happens... this is very disappointing

petitesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitesis

The Singer Scholastic sewing machine works great! But the Stylist Serger doesn't work since the day I got it.

The controller seems to be disconnected the needle, knife and the feeder and they only move with the hand wheel.

I called the Singer Customer Service and they told me that the machine needs to be sent to factory repair at my cost. I hope Woot would do something about this since the product I got is defected.

petitesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitesis
itsjusthen wrote:Has anyone who got theirs have issues with it? I can't get the bobbin to wind, it doesn't even seem like it will sew. I can hear the motor spinning when I step on the foot pedal but nothing happens... this is very disappointing

Are you having problem with the sewing machine or the serger? I have the problem with the serger.

itsjusthen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsjusthen
petitesis wrote:Are you having problem with the sewing machine or the serger? I have the problem with the serger.

A problem with the sewing machine - the motor runs but nothing moves. The serger works great as far as I know but I only tried a simple test run yesterday.

I tried calling Singer but got a busy signal? I haven't heard one of those for years. I don't want to do an rma with Woot since I don't want to return BOTH if they don't have any spares to replace this one, but Singer is not picking up and hasn't respond to either of my emails (one sent from my email account and one through their site contact form). Needless to say I am VERY unhappy with Singer's customer support right now.

Hey maybe if Woot has one extra bundle we can ask them to split it to replace our defective products?

DennisWKam

Staff

itsjusthen wrote:A problem with the sewing machine - the motor runs but nothing moves. The serger works great as far as I know but I only tried a simple test run yesterday.

I tried calling Singer but got a busy signal? I haven't heard one of those for years. I don't want to do an rma with Woot since I don't want to return BOTH if they don't have any spares to replace this one, but Singer is not picking up and hasn't respond to either of my emails (one sent from my email account and one through their site contact form). Needless to say I am VERY unhappy with Singer's customer support right now.

Hey maybe if Woot has one extra bundle we can ask them to split it to replace our defective products?

Hmm... weird. It doesn't look like we have any in stock, but Singer should help you with this.

Here's some contact info: 800-474-6437 http://www.singerco.com/support

I'm not sure if this is the number/contact page you've been trying to use.

Please email us at service@woot.com if you are still unable to resolve this issue.

charper3219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charper3219

I got one box today (12/20) that is marked "serger." Did this ship in one box or two?

Thanks