sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Got the okay to open it early. Contents:

1x flower bag
2x donut lip gloss
1x headband
1x ugly brown finger towel with chandelier on it
1x task clips crap/sh*t/caca/merde
9x bags of air (that sweet sweet Texas air)

Thanks woot!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

xnxsxx wrote:Thanks for your reply! Just found out its a Tomato Slicer .. maybe it came with the tomato planter.

They have high hopes for your tomato plants!

I recently inherited a cat (literally) so I thought it was a kitty litter scoop.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

badger65

quality posts: 12 Private Messages badger65

Okay, I think I was robbed, or a letter is on its way. I only received 2 items and a bag! Now what?

badger65

quality posts: 12 Private Messages badger65

Duh, I received the table top tri-pod, a red duffle bag and the wife just loves the Earl Grey tea round box thingy. Has 36 bags of Earl Grey tea goodness as she says. She is kind of fondling it funny. Hmmmm....

I sent the email to the Woot God's about the missing third item which must obviously be a letter stating that the third item just wouldn't fit. I am sure that is what it is WINK, LAUGH, WINK!

Thanks Woot! It's going to be a great year!

duffeball

quality posts: 2 Private Messages duffeball

I don't have permission to open yet....sans wife. But I can tell you mine came in a very "non standard" dell box.

mikegberg

quality posts: 56 Private Messages mikegberg
duffeball wrote:I don't have permission to open yet....sans wife. But I can tell you mine came in a very "non standard" dell box.

Dude, you're gettin' a Dell!

"There are more old wine drinkers than old doCTors." -François Rabelais

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552
mikebbass wrote:(A posted wall of text CRITS YOU.)

I can honestly say that if my wife read this, she would think that I wrote it. With the exception of writing to Woot and recieving a letter from Woot

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

Just open my Christmas crap and received the except same Burgandy Olfactory Center as I did from the Dec 6 Burgandy Olfactory Center

1 Coffee House Bingo
2 Cupcake Lip Gloss
1 Wash cloth
1 flower Tote Bag

I’m a long time Wooter and have sent 1000s of new Wooters to your site over the years talking about the Burgandy Olfactory Center & and how awesome the Woot experience is.

I’ve been blessed by the Woot gods more often than most. For this alone I am grateful. But there is no more random in the Bag of Coals.

Woot please make it interesting again. I used to love to read the forums and enjoy the random craziness other people received even if my Burgandy Olfactory Center was not the best.

Gone are the days of Anvils, Blow up dolls, or Pinatas full of broken computer parts.

Now it’s just page after page of I received the standard Blah Blah Blah

It’s kind of like the old married couple, Who get it over with quick.

I guess all good things must end.

You are still the best & in my memories you always will be!

but it just is not the same.

A Broken Hearted Wooter

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

harminoff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harminoff

Well it looks like I got something that nobody else got....

A teeprong Meat fork!!! (maybe used, as it has a few dark water stains on it) Also can't wait to try out the tea, but it has a best use date of 11/15/11

cdebish

mikebbass wrote:(Post of text and things)

I think you are my twin! I could not have said it better myself!

anybody who knows me knows about Woot!

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

I read mikebbass's post and nodded in agreement. Excellent post!

My husband and I got our boxes today, 3 days early. Nothing that hasn't been seen already, but will use everything, which means a good haul. Thanks Woot!

Combined:

2x small red duffel bags
4x misc hand towels/washcloths
1x ShamWow
1x Can O' Clips with the merde words (taking these to work to use on the boss's inventory lists)
1x tabletop tripod
1x Razor Imperator gaming mouse, refurbed

I hope the mouse works. Mine has been heading south and I was just saying how I was about due for a new one. Woot reads minds! :O

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

skg574

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skg574
kenny3552 wrote:I can honestly say that if my wife read this, she would think that I wrote it. With the exception of writing to Woot and recieving a letter from Woot

At first I though you'd both benefit from reading this page:

http://www.drugs.com/condition/obsessive-compulsive-disorder.html

Then I read the list and I think I have seen every one of those drugs listed on some late night attorney class action commercial. It appears to be dangerous to be medicated for ocd.

Maybe it's not obsession and you are both just stalkers. I don't think there is medication for that, so for now it appears to be the safer thing...until woot tires of you and dumps six tons of screaming monkeys on your houses.

Wouldn't want to be you two.

Coogles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Coogles

My 2.2 lb crap contained...

1 red duffel bag
1 Table Top Tripod
1 Purple finger towel with sparklys
1 "Mater Saves the Day" Play-a-sound book

Thanks Woot!

mariojill2001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mariojill2001
spookilove wrote:Beautiful family, great video, thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
kenny3552 wrote:I can honestly say that if my wife read this, she would think that I wrote it. With the exception of writing to Woot and recieving a letter from Woot

Its nice to know I am not alone. Here is a picture of the letter. With it TPW sent a nice Woot Handle bag

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

colonelcrap

quality posts: 9 Private Messages colonelcrap

Staff

It sounds like the troops’ moral is diminishing. I have been sent to clean up the mess, address the issues and right the ship. It looks like I have an uphill battle, but I have a good battle plan. If you will give me time, you have my commitment that we be victorious in our pursuit of the best Beachhead of Ceasefire yet.
I know there is some dissension in the ranks due to the changing of the guard. I have read that some of you are grumbling about how your crap is too crappy, not crappy enough or too much like your neighbor’s crap. Instead of addressing each of those complaints individually, let me just say that I am aware of the issues and have the power to make changes where changes need to be made.
I am here to make sure that the items being shipped are more diverse, interesting, bizarre, broken, weird and worthy of blog banter. I am also here to make sure that every package has, at least, the minimum amount of crap and that the crap gets shipped in a timely manner. I am here to make sure that communication about the shipped crap is distributed so that everyone can start getting battle-ready to receive their crap.
I know that there is more to address, but a plan doesn’t work if it never gets started. I am sure that this plan will work and make this a mean, lean, crapping machine. See you in the trenches.
ColonelCrap

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
colonelcrap wrote:It sounds like the troops’ moral is diminishing. I have been sent to clean up the mess, address the issues and right the ship. It looks like I have an uphill battle, but I have a good battle plan. If you will give me time, you have my commitment that we be victorious in our pursuit of the best Beachhead of Ceasefire yet.
I know there is some dissension in the ranks due to the changing of the guard. I have read that some of you are grumbling about how your crap is too crappy, not crappy enough or too much like your neighbor’s crap. Instead of addressing each of those complaints individually, let me just say that I am aware of the issues and have the power to make changes where changes need to be made.
I am here to make sure that the items being shipped are more diverse, interesting, bizarre, broken, weird and worthy of blog banter. I am also here to make sure that every package has, at least, the minimum amount of crap and that the crap gets shipped in a timely manner. I am here to make sure that communication about the shipped crap is distributed so that everyone can start getting battle-ready to receive their crap.
I know that there is more to address, but a plan doesn’t work if it never gets started. I am sure that this plan will work and make this a mean, lean, crapping machine. See you in the trenches.
ColonelCrap

ColonelCrap, You had me at "It" I feel like the Grinch, when he realized that Christmas didn't come from the store and his heart grew 3 sizes. I'm with you til the end!!!

Woot4Eva
Mike

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

poppiesny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poppiesny
mikebbass wrote:ColonelCrap, You had me at "It" I feel like the Grinch, when he realized that Christmas didn't come from the store and his heart grew 3 sizes. I'm with you til the end!!!

Woot4Eva
Mike

Screw that! It's more like everyone played the lottery and then someone told us that there'd be no winner!

ColonelCrap, Sir, shake those lottery number balls! Fill those sacks with crap! Balls! Sacks!

With love

VIVA LA CRAPOLUTION!!!!

tulsa97sr5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tulsa97sr5
colonelcrap wrote:It sounds like the troops’ moral is diminishing. I have been sent to clean up the mess, address the issues and right the ship. It looks like I have an uphill battle, but I have a good battle plan. If you will give me time, you have my commitment that we be victorious in our pursuit of the best Beachhead of Ceasefire yet.
ColonelCrap

Quality Post!

forebrain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages forebrain
ColonelCrap

w00t!

ibthor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibthor
mikebbass wrote:ColonelCrap, You had me at "It"

Fanstastic. That made me smile.

Oh, and ColnelCrap, you have big shoes to fill. I look forward to your craptastic ways. I once got a cheap chinese electric car in a Bag of Coal that took me an hour to put together, and 2 minutes to break. All of the instructions and text on the box were non-english, and it was hard to put together. It sat on my mantle for a couple years before I had to throw it out due to it being a choking hazard for my kids. Top that (please).

thetrain2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thetrain2

TRADE OFFER

I got 5 EXTRA LARGE Ts.

If you received LARGE and would like to trade please reply and we can setup a trade.

Thanks
Shannon

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

Well, color me happy.

Besides a red nylon bag and a towel with a horsey on it and a Diva mit, I also got a ruby pink Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000, new in the box, never been opened.

jcdvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcdvt

My Burgandy Olfactory Center

One green bag with flower, one brown washcloth (actually matches my bathroom colors!), 2 cupcake lip glosses, pack of restaurant bingo cards, and lastly... some weird figure from a playstation3 game. Not a bad haul considering what some got. Would have love a few shirts for the gym though!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
ColonelCrap

My guess as to who killed Miss Scarlett is ColonelCrap, in the bathroom, with the foot flush.

cdebish

ColonelCrap

Romance is not dead! You brought a tear to my eye! XOXOXO

tyler524

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyler524

1x Red Duffel Bag
1x Ugly black towel with brown(crap) design
1x Diva Darling Head Band
7x Texas Air
1x ShamWOW
1x Task Clips

Not too bad, a couple things that were a little not as standard.

pat427

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pat427
ColonelCrap

There is still hope!!!!

thetrain2

Jertyrael wrote:5.8 lbs:

5 x Large Shirts (Light Blue, Dark Blue, Orange, Brown, and an unfortunate Pink)

1 x Foot Flush

2 x 100% Egyptian Wash Clothes

1 x Microfiber Face Scrubber thing

1 x Flower Bag

I'll use 3/5 of the things here

Any chance you want to trade for XL Ts?

rotflol

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rotflol

Our craps arrived today but I'm waiting for my husband to get home before I open.

In the meantime my daughter has discovered that the Bag of Coal is also a creative learning tool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNM5wlGaC04

[hello]

thetrain2

Cerie wrote:First off - messyt:
A quality opening of your Burgandy Olfactory Center sir
and a must watch. "applause,applause"

Second:
I received first Burgandy Olfactory Center ever today "Santa's sack". It's weight was 5.6 pounds.
It was supposed to be here on the 7th, but it arrived early.
1 wash cloth
1 Orange flowered reusable bag
1 Diva facial mitt
5 deflated bags of Texas air
1 Foot Flush
and
5 large size plain tee-shirts
brown, orange, pink, dark and light blue.

"Thou shall not complain about your Bag of Coal.....Woot."

Any chance you would like to trade for my XL Tees?

thetrain2

fldeals wrote:I won't rehash all of gthe same BS, suffice it to say I got the same non-random crap as most here. I received a box of five of the t-shirts but they are size "large." Anyone who received size "Extra Large" (XL) want to trade?

Do you have anyone to trade with yet? If not, I'm in.

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL
colonelcrap wrote:It sounds like the troops’ moral is diminishing. I have been sent to clean up the mess, address the issues and right the ship. ColonelCrap

Welcome aboard the great Woot Army. We are glad to have you. If there is anything we, as soldiers of Woot, can do to assist your mission, just ask.

I, for one, look forward to you executing your plan. Let the Sansas, Rombas, and misc. other carp start flowing again.

Thank you,
Your loyal soldier

cation

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cation
ThunderThighs wrote:They have high hopes for your tomato plants!

I recently inherited a cat (literally) so I thought it was a kitty litter scoop.

I thought it was a weird litter scoop too! At least I'm not the only one.

12-25-11 Santa's Sack of Crap
12-16-09 Eargrips behind the the head fleece earwarmer 2 pack x 2

skippyputz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skippyputz
jsh139 wrote:Anyone else notice that most of the quality post links on the HAPPY NEW YEAR! have smiley faces in them now? New woot staffer with a bubbly personality? lol

edit: on the 1st page of this thread..

They started off as a way to tell the Burgandy Olfactory Center posts apart from the regular woot (computer) posts.

kmtran33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmtran33

Here's mine:

1 - Reusable Orange Bag w/Pink Flower
1 - Fun Footflush
1 - Black Hand Towel
1 - Diva Darling Facial Mitt
5 - Assorted Colors XL Blank T-shirts

Nothin different here.

Thanks Woot!

chuckf1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chuckf1

My haul:

1. One crappy looking "gym bag"
2. One black washcloth with swirly design
3. One medium blue T-shirt
4. One Table Tripod

(sigh)

kfergus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kfergus
lisaviolet wrote:Well, color me happy.

Besides a red nylon bag and a towel with a horsey on it and a Diva mit, I also got a ruby pink Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000, new in the box, never been opened.

Just so that you know, that mouse has a three year warrantee and I know from experience Microsoft will quickly replace it if anything happens to it during those three years.

bbmaier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bbmaier
rotflol wrote:Our craps arrived today but I'm waiting for my husband to get home before I open.

In the meantime my daughter has discovered that the Bag of Coal is also a creative learning tool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNM5wlGaC04

Now how are you going to get it away from her?

CrazedWhy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrazedWhy

woohoo, it came. 2.8 pounds of crap

1x Pico pocket projector portable screen
1x Sylvania 2GB MP3 Player
1x Orange hand towel
1x Black Duffle
1x Spitball Excuses target board (going to my office)
1x Diva Darling Microfiber Headband (
4x Bags of Texas Air

All in all, not a bad haul, Would anybody who got/has a Pico Pocket Projector be interested in making a deal for my screen?