fireballtp

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fireballtp

I came home from work today to find a Woot box sitting in my kitchen. My 4 year old daughter excited that the box had finally arrived. My 1 year old daughter had even tried to open the box.

My box contained -

A "barbie" - really it's a Kratos doll from GOW ps3 game.

2 cupcake lip glosses to keep Kratos' lips moist.

2 washcloths to clean Kratos' sweaty parts.

And a blue duffle bag to carry Kratos everywhere.

My 4 year old celebrated by stealing the lip gloss and giving me kisses.
My 1 year old celebrated by taking off her diaper and leaving her own crappy deposit under the kitchen table.

How I love crap. Thanks Woot!

kiwinuker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwinuker

http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4774661&PageIndex=32&ReplyCount=1280#post4786648 This is what you will most likely get. We both had 1lb boxes. I got a different hand towel. Maybe you will get more items. GOOD LUCK! :D

ddarton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddarton

Box of Cormorants showed up today. 1.8 lbs.

Filled with:
1 - Red Duffel Bag
2 - Gold Hand towels.
1 - Phillips Action Fit Bluetooth earphones. ($60 on Amazon)

Very nice Burgandy Olfactory Center Thanks Woot!

kiwinuker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwinuker
skyedog wrote:I've got a 1.0 lb. box due for delivery tomorrow (Saturday). In reviewing the post's I see only one other post of just a 1 pound box and that had several items in it beyond 1 pound.

I'm dreaming of opening the box and finding a "woot letter". Of course, it cound be a flower bag and three lip balms.

Anyone have experience now or in the past with a 1 pound box of carrots?

sorry look at my previous post. Didn't reply right

WOOTSUPPP!!

quality posts: 13 Private Messages WOOTSUPPP!!

My Santa's Sack of Crap arrived yesterday.
I will open it after my show tonight on Justin.tv.
It will be around 9:15-9:45 P.S.T. sometime in there.

Where is the Woot! love that formally was on this site?
All the haters, whiners and complainers. I remember in the beginning the Burgandy Olfactory Center was a Burgandy Olfactory Center
There were no letters. Most people but not all got 1 random item. The rest of the bag was pretty muchthe same for everyone just like the Burgandy Olfactory Center bag is today.

You want to talk about hard to get. You had an extra step in there where you had to choose a quantity of 3. Once I only picked 1 and boy, did I get nothing! Woot! did a big disservice to the Burgandy Olfactory Center by giving out the letters and big prizes. After that started, people all wanted more than the time before. I was happy just to get my order thru (3rd time was the charm) and get some priority pucks.
I now have 25 boxes of crap piled in my bedroom. Yes I opened them and other than the bags, not much use came from the other items. I do use a Kodak pocket camera that I got for emergency use in the car. My favorite bag was my first. (Your first is always special) It had the first Woot! t-shirt and first flying monkey in it. I still use the laptop bag that was included.
The most valued item for sale on the site back then were some "Mystery Speakers". These sold out faster than the Burgandy Olfactory Center

Thanks Woot! for the Burgandy Olfactory Center Have a Happy New Year!

My First Burgandy Olfactory Center 2005

n2f

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n2f

My haul:

6-pack gummy shot glasses
3 washcloths
5-pack of XL t-shirts (too big for me or my wife)
green tote bag

And one thing that I haven't seen anyone mention, at least in the last few pages (these days I avoid these threads until I've opened mine, so as not to find out what I might get ahead of time): A "pop-up/pop-down" lawn sprinkler system, sort of like this one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

WOOTSUPPP!! wrote:My Santa's Sack of Crap arrived yesterday.
I will open it after my show tonight on Justin.tv.
It will be around 9:15-9:45 E.S.T. sometime in there.

Where is the Woot! love that formally was on this site?
All the haters, whiners and complainers. I remember in the beginning the Burgandy Olfactory Center was a Burgandy Olfactory Center
There were no letters. Most people but not all got 1 random item. The rest of the bag was pretty muchthe same for everyone just like the Burgandy Olfactory Center bag is today.

You want to talk about hard to get. You had an extra step in there where you had to choose a quantity of 3. Once I only picked 1 and boy, did I get nothing! Woot! did a big disservice to the Burgandy Olfactory Center by giving out the letters and big prizes. After that started, people all wanted more than the time before. I was happy just to get my order thru (3rd time was the charm) and get some priority pucks.
I now have 25 boxes of crap piled in my bedroom. Yes I opened them and other than the bags, not much use came from the other items. I do use a Kodak pocket camera that I got for emergency use in the car. My favorite bag was my first. (Your first is always special) It had the first Woot! t-shirt and first flying monkey in it. I still use the laptop bag that was included.
The most valued item for sale on the site back then were some "Mystery Speakers". These sold out faster than the Burgandy Olfactory Center

Thanks Woot! for the Burgandy Olfactory Center Have a Happy New Year!

My First Burgandy Olfactory Center 2005

Thank you for that post and sharing your first Burgandy Olfactory Center That was before my time so it's cool to get a glimpse of woot history.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

miandw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miandw

my 3.6 lb Burgandy Olfactory Center was opened today...

Opening with assistance of inappropriately acting (or from their perspective - appropriately acting)teenage kids, can be viewed at

http://youtu.be/E_V1o3ZeVkE
spoiler alert - here is what was inside
- 4 ft HDMI cable - definitely useable

- avaniti wash cloth - 100% cotton - use on dog

- red cylindar shape tote bag - Son can use for swim team

- refurbished D-Link Notebook wireless adapter - almost totally useless, may find use for paper cd cover.

& Unique item never before seen......

- Wooden Alphabet Stamp Set from Melissa & Doug
http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Deluxe-Alphabet-Stamp/dp/B000NV7L0I

Thanks again WOOT for a great Burgandy Olfactory Center experience!

cation

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cation
jjiinx wrote:LOL I just looked at that list... I have been on 3 of those meds( for bi-polar, not OCD) over the past 15+ years and am currently on a 4rth from that list. Thanks for that link. Maybe I should be more concerned but I just think its funny... and so far I haven't seen Seroquel( the 1 I am currently taking) in any of those class action commercials, but I will does some. research on it.
~~Jinx

Hope the Seroquil is working for you. I'm BP as well, still working on the right stabilizing cocktail. Good times, good times.

12-25-11 Santa's Sack of Crap
12-16-09 Eargrips behind the the head fleece earwarmer 2 pack x 2

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
n2f wrote:My haul:

6-pack gummy shot glasses
3 washcloths
5-pack of XL t-shirts (too big for me or my wife)
green tote bag

And one thing that I haven't seen anyone mention, at least in the last few pages (these days I avoid these threads until I've opened mine, so as not to find out what I might get ahead of time): A "pop-up/pop-down" lawn sprinkler system, sort of like this one.

Want to trade a box of shirts? I got a box of Large and would prefer XL. I'll throw in a monkey to sweeten the deal. PM me if interested. Thanks!

fldeals

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fldeals
thetrain2 wrote:Do you have anyone to trade with yet? If not, I'm in.

PM me. Oops! You already did! Let's make a deal!

Cerie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cerie
duffeball wrote:

In my 9.6 pound Bag of Coal non standard shaped dell box I got:

3 cupcake lip glosses
1 diva darling
1 hand towel with flip flops on it
1 standard duffel bag (blue)

And last but certainly not least

Dell Latitude D630... 2 gigs of ram 80 gig hard drive and 1.8 Intel core 2 duo proc.

Woot woot to you woot. Thank you for my haul. I know there has been some bum speak about the less than randomness. I know that's part of the fun and i do hope it comes back.

But i'm not going to be complaining....not tonight.

Apparently I'm bad at posting pictures too..

That totally Rocks! Congratulations.
Trade you the laptop for a foot flush.

speedogirl2

quality posts: 28 Private Messages speedogirl2

Box finally arrived in Los Angeles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzLnkFb6STk

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

First I would like to welcome ColonelCrap to our world. He has some big shoes (and bags) to fill, but I am sure he will do alright.

Recieved our sacks

My Sack:
1 - Big yellow bag with a pink flower on it
1 - Headband to hold my hair out of my face so I can wash it (I am bald)
1 - Dark brown wash cloth
2 - cupcake lip gloss
1 - Pack of clips that say The Star Wars Holiday Special (1978), crap, merde, and caca

My wifes sack:
1 - Big green bag with a purple fower on it
5 - XL solid color t-shirts
1 - blue washcloth with a bird on it
1 - Fun Foot Flush
1 - woot monkey. back cape with smiley faces

Look forward to the next one. Definitely not complaining but not bragging.

stele2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stele2

We were fortunate to have a two crap household. The wife's and mine were the same though.

5-pack of XL t-shirts (assorted colors)
1 Pop-up sprinkler
1 Microfiber facial mitt
1 Washcloth
1 Red duffel bag

The t-shirts I'll burn through in a couple months. The mitts and washcloths were claimed by the wife. The sprinklers will goto use this spring.

Now the bags, I think I've got enough bags from Woot to fill them with crap and send one to each employee at Woot.

I can't wait to see what Colonelcrap has up his sleeve.

grumb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grumb

Burgandy Olfactory Center 14/ 2.7lbs

Texas Air
Black Duffle Bag
HDMI Cable-
Brown Lamez Finger Towel with tassles from Mumbai!!- Lovely isn't it?
Kids Art 101 Marker Travel Set (Haven't seen that yet)

Thanks Woot! better than some and crappier than others I have gottten

tmmurphy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tmmurphy

2.6 lb box with:
1)red duffle
2)brown washcloth
3)tabletop tripod
4)4ft. Phillips Pro HDMI cable
worth the price of admission for sure!

my wife's and son's were similar with items 3 and 4 changing to the Flowering Tea and a "birthday survival kit" (Pewter candle holder, ice scream spoon, and candle holder - $15 in Nov. on Kids.woot) for my wife.

My son had a bunch more: spitball dartboard, reusable flower-bag, travel bingo, cupcake gloss, and cute macro-microbes for mad-cow disease. $9 at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Giant-Microbes-Bovine-Spongiform-Encephalopathy/dp/B000O26GRK/ref=pd_sim_t_9

As always, though, it's the thought that counts (no laptop, darn).
Thanks woot!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

speedogirl2 wrote:Box finally arrived in Los Angeles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzLnkFb6STk

Your cat is wearing a collar? He ok?

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
Cerie wrote:That totally Rocks! Congratulations.

I wouldn't be so quick to take that deal...

I'll see your foot flush, and raise you a box of XL tee shirts, an embroidered wash cloth and a flowering tea...

Your move.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

duffeball

quality posts: 2 Private Messages duffeball

I encourage you all to keep bidding eachother up. For ref this lapper is super nice.... good hinges no scuffs.. it seriously looks like it was a lapper leased to a business. and it seems the employee who used it....well wasn't a "onsistant worker"

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog

Got my 1.9# crap today- day early.

I was pleasantly surprised. Not fun exciting broken electronics, mind you, but a bit different (saw only one other with it).

1x small designer woot box
0x texas air
1x Yellow floral Gwen's Nest bag
1x white diva darling headband
1x white fingertip towel with the initial C (Really?! Because that's MY first initial! ahh Woot! you're so sweet!)
1x package knockknockstuff crappy task clips
and
1x package Mini dingo meat in the middle rawhide chews. would be perfect for my big fat pup if he were not big.

Thanks woot! But really- send cat toys next time. They are pissed. (requisite woot!cat photos below!)

6-toed cat sniffs crap

cat rejects crappy crap without cat toy

stevenc78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stevenc78

Aww man, everyone is getting their craps. My very first Burgandy Olfactory Center isn't going to get here until the 10th! Who would have thought Dallas to Chicago would take so long?!?

This will make up for the USPS losing my blanket with sleeves (covered in monkeys!) that I got during the woot off and mailed to a friend for xmas.

Man I'm pumped just to get something! Now the USPS just has to make sure it gets to me!

maddmike71

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maddmike71
Cerie wrote:That totally Rocks! Congratulations.

Dude it's a Dell, your foot flush is definately more valuable.

Will work for Barrels of Crud

nursedawn

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nursedawn
Ringo67 wrote:
W00t! Santa's Sack of Crap 2011 by Ringo67, on Flickr

The clips are the best thing in the box, though I can't really bring them to work, unfortunately. The washcloth is nice and will get some use. The tote bag will probably replace the bag I've been using to bring my mom's laundry back and forth from the nursing home. I think she'll love it. She might be able to use the Diva Darling as well.

All-in-all I am very happy with my crap. Though I am disappointed that I didn't get any Texas air. Heck, I had to complain about something. :{)

First comment to make me cry. You are kind to your mother. You WILL get good things, someday... ColonelCrap says so on page 31!

justcco

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justcco

Got my 6.1 lb. Bromance OC:

1 Red Duffel Bag - Always useful
5 XL colored T-Shirts - Right size , but of the 5 different colors, I got 4 of them earlier from another woot-off deal. I wonder why they have so many
1 Pop Up Sprinkler - Goodwill Box
1 Bath scrubbing mitt - always useful
1 horrific hand towel thing - conversation piece.

Thanks woot!

jmp8910

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jmp8910

So my wife and I have only been wooters for like 3 or so weeks now and were both lucky enough to each get a Bag of Coal. Her bag weighed in at 2.6lbs and mine weighed in at 5.9lbs. So without further adieu, here is what we received combined:

2 dish towels --one maroon and one white
2 micro fleece face scrubbers
2 pop up lawn sprinklers
2 duffel bags --one red and one blue
1 set of pirate shrinky dinks
and last but not least i got 5 random plain colored x-large t-shirts.

All in all not too bad (although i saw others posts and really was hoping for that foot flush just b/c i almost bought one when it was on one of the woot sites). Anyway I had fun and can not wait to try again during the next woot off!!!!

nursedawn

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nursedawn
ibthor wrote:Fanstastic. That made me smile.

Oh, and ColnelCrap, you have big shoes to fill. I look forward to your craptastic ways. I once got a cheap chinese electric car in a Bag of Coal that took me an hour to put together, and 2 minutes to break. All of the instructions and text on the box were non-english, and it was hard to put together. It sat on my mantle for a couple years before I had to throw it out due to it being a choking hazard for my kids. Top that (please).

Quality Post! Choking with laughter. Thnx!

speedogirl2

quality posts: 28 Private Messages speedogirl2
ThunderThighs wrote:Your cat is wearing a collar? He ok?

He's actually not ok. He has been sick since October with an unknown neurological issue. He started having twitching and then couldn't walk, has facial paralysis on one side and can't close his eye. He was able to walk again, then got worse again. MRI shows something, the first neurologist blew off the findings, but the second neurologist said there is something there, but nothing definitive. He is undergoing chemotherapy right now because the vets think it's cancer. But they cannot biopsy his brain because that will kill him. He's been scratching his neck like crazy causing bleeding so he's wearing a partial e-collar. Thanks for asking. I am very sad about all this and I'm afraid he will die.

Nice eagle eye you got there ThunderThighs.

baqui63

quality posts: 8 Private Messages baqui63

My Santa's Barrel of Creosote came yesterday (Friday). It is my fourth and best one yet. It was 6.0lbs and contained:

5 XL shirts (my size for a snug fit and since I'm actually starting to lose weight they won't be that snug for long; all but one are good colors for me and that one (yellow) isn't horrible)

1 Fun Foot Flush (my daughters will probably be getting it installed in their bathroom, possibly tomorrow)

1 White hand towel/wash cloth with silver/gray embroidered design

1 Diva Darling Facial Mitt, pink micro-fiber (given to a friend at work when he said he could use it)

1 Gwen's Nest reusable shopping bag, pink flowers on orange

9 bags of Texas air, 8 full, 1 barely puffed

Definitely more value than the $8.71 it cost me. I am very happy with my crap.

GeekyOne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GeekyOne
colonelcrap wrote:It sounds like the troops’ moral is diminishing. I have been sent to clean up the mess, address the issues and right the ship. It looks like I have an uphill battle, but I have a good battle plan. If you will give me time, you have my commitment that we be victorious in our pursuit of the best Beachhead of Ceasefire yet.
I know there is some dissension in the ranks due to the changing of the guard. I have read that some of you are grumbling about how your crap is too crappy, not crappy enough or too much like your neighbor’s crap. Instead of addressing each of those complaints individually, let me just say that I am aware of the issues and have the power to make changes where changes need to be made.
I am here to make sure that the items being shipped are more diverse, interesting, bizarre, broken, weird and worthy of blog banter. I am also here to make sure that every package has, at least, the minimum amount of crap and that the crap gets shipped in a timely manner. I am here to make sure that communication about the shipped crap is distributed so that everyone can start getting battle-ready to receive their crap.
I know that there is more to address, but a plan doesn’t work if it never gets started. I am sure that this plan will work and make this a mean, lean, crapping machine. See you in the trenches.
ColonelCrap

I too received the following standard crap:

5 XL tees (these dont appear to be the super soft woot tees I buy - much less would they fit me or anyone in my family - a quick check of shirt.woot order history would've told santa crap that)

The foot flush (still dont see a use for this - maybe if I owned a public toliet...)

A large flowery bag (ugly and frankly useless to me)

a washcloth (brown with a pink flower on it)

a diva face mit (are you suggesting I don't wash enough?)

My biggest "complaint" here (aside from the uniform sameness of the craps) is there was no geek factor. No useless little electronics or geek item. No keychain flashlights. No camera bag. No useful bag (honestly Id take the red duffle over this flowery bag). Not even a 1gb robot flash drive with some woot staffers boring vacation pics on it.
I really hope there is a fix to this. This was the first santa crap I've ever gotten and my first crap I was able to snag in a long dry spell of getting no crap. Sadly, my crap was truly disappointing.

GeekyOne

justcco

quality posts: 4 Private Messages justcco
justcco wrote:Got my 6.1 lb. Bromance OC:

1 Red Duffel Bag - Always useful
5 XL colored T-Shirts - Right size , but of the 5 different colors, I got 4 of them earlier from another woot-off deal. I wonder why they have so many
1 Pop Up Sprinkler - Goodwill Box
1 Bath scrubbing mitt - always useful
1 horrific hand towel thing - conversation piece.

Thanks woot!

Also,

0 bags of texas air

Personally, this is coincidentally/probably the most useful Burgandy Olfactory Center I've gotten in 3-4 tries.

That said, there is a sameness to these that wasn't present even a year ago, and a lack of geekiness too, but it's really hard to put a finger on why. Could be woot!, could be similar resellers, or it could be manufacturers or retailers doing something else.

ThunderThighs

Staff

speedogirl2 wrote:He's actually not ok. He has been sick since October with an unknown neurological issue. He started having twitching and then couldn't walk, has facial paralysis on one side and can't close his eye. He was able to walk again, then got worse again. MRI shows something, the first neurologist blew off the findings, but the second neurologist said there is something there, but nothing definitive. He is undergoing chemotherapy right now because the vets think it's cancer. But they cannot biopsy his brain because that will kill him. He's been scratching his neck like crazy causing bleeding so he's wearing a partial e-collar. Thanks for asking. I am very sad about all this and I'm afraid he will die.

I'm so sorry. My eyes caught movement in the background and I noticed Mr Kitty. It's so hard when our furry family is ill and can't tell us what hurts. You are a good kitty mom. ((hugs))

kerrykazan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kerrykazan

Got Mine,

1- 5 pk XL tshirts
1- foot flush
1- washcloth
1- grocery bag with flower
1- microfiber scrubber

Not bad for $8.

Thanks Woot!

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
speedogirl2 wrote:He's actually not ok. He has been sick since October with an unknown neurological issue. He started having twitching and then couldn't walk, has facial paralysis on one side and can't close his eye. He was able to walk again, then got worse again. MRI shows something, the first neurologist blew off the findings, but the second neurologist said there is something there, but nothing definitive. He is undergoing chemotherapy right now because the vets think it's cancer. But they cannot biopsy his brain because that will kill him. He's been scratching his neck like crazy causing bleeding so he's wearing a partial e-collar. Thanks for asking. I am very sad about all this and I'm afraid he will die.

I am so Sorry to hear about Your cat. It is so very hard when a family member is ill. My family is sending all the good cat thoughts we can your way.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

JoeJitsu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JoeJitsu

Mrs. Jitsu's sack arrived yesterday. The contents? I'm so glad you asked.

1 Chocoloate doughnut lip gloss (with sprinkles)
1 Plain doughnut lip gloss (with sprinkles)
1 Pop-up sprinkler
1 Microfiber facial mitt
1 Washcloth
1 Red mini-duffel bag
0 Texas air bags

Random Ċrap (2011: 1/25,8/17,9/14 2010: 12/24,12/1,10/21,4/28,4/1, 2009: 12/25,12/9,4/1, 2008: 5/9,4/1, 2007: 12/25,10/25,3/23)
Screaming Monkey 3/28/08(pink/bluex3), 4/27/07(black), 3/23/07(greenx3)
Sansa MP3 2/11/08 (1gb x2), 8/18/06 (256MB x2), 7/31/06 (256MB x2)
Jumbo Universal Remote x2, DigiPro Graphics Tablet x1, Acer Aspire Desktop Computer x1, VTech Digital Cordless Phone x1,
Pinnacle DVD Maker x1, iRiver Mobile FM Transmitter x3, LeakFrog x3, Adaptec AVC-1400 GameBridge x2

crktfrog

quality posts: 9 Private Messages crktfrog
colonelcrap wrote:It sounds like the troops’ moral is diminishing. I have been sent to clean up the mess, address the issues and right the ship. It looks like I have an uphill battle, but I have a good battle plan. If you will give me time, you have my commitment that we be victorious in our pursuit of the best Beachhead of Ceasefire yet.
I know there is some dissension in the ranks due to the changing of the guard. I have read that some of you are grumbling about how your crap is too crappy, not crappy enough or too much like your neighbor’s crap. Instead of addressing each of those complaints individually, let me just say that I am aware of the issues and have the power to make changes where changes need to be made.
I am here to make sure that the items being shipped are more diverse, interesting, bizarre, broken, weird and worthy of blog banter. I am also here to make sure that every package has, at least, the minimum amount of crap and that the crap gets shipped in a timely manner. I am here to make sure that communication about the shipped crap is distributed so that everyone can start getting battle-ready to receive their crap.
I know that there is more to address, but a plan doesn’t work if it never gets started. I am sure that this plan will work and make this a mean, lean, crapping machine. See you in the trenches.
ColonelCrap

Thank you Colonelcrap and welcome aboard!

I know I was fortunate to receive some great crap in the past and then some others that were mediocre, but even so, the fight for the crap that you never seem to achieve, the anticipation to find out what you might get when you do win a crap (even MAYBE getting that special letter), and the shared fun in finding out what novel things others are getting comprise the whole of the crap experience. I mean 8 bucks for two weeks entertainment and shared bonding? priceless.

When the variety's gone, it's just not as much fun anymore. The crap commandments tell me what i'm in for so I shouldn't lament, right?!; but almost all the same bags? ugh. I am not complaining. I'm just becoming indifferent to the experience.

Please bring back the love CC, and we'll continue to give it back in return.

gama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gama

Crap status:   RECEIVED
Contents:       1 - White washcloth with unknown embroidery
                     2 - Cupcake lip gloss
                     1 - pop up/pop down lawn sprinkler
                     1 - maroon bag
Conclusion:    CONTENTS ARE CRAPPY

Thank you woot! for another craptacular Burgandy Olfactory Center

mindsuckr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mindsuckr

Received my 2.2 pound box today in a 14x10x8 box.

1x brown washcloth w/ branch design
1x sealed 4ft HDMI cable
1x Super Special Birthday Survival Kit (only seen one other person get this)
1x blue duffel bag with BROKEN clip. (All hail the return of broken items)
9x bags of texas air. (All inflated and just long enough to make a scarf out of to keep me warm in the winter.)

mclestrange

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mclestrange

Got my 1.7 pound box

1- brown washcloth w/ branch design
1- Super Special Birthday Survival Kit
1- small shamwow!
1- diva headband
1- red duffel bag
6- bags of texas air

m5rammy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages m5rammy
GeekyOne wrote:My biggest "complaint" ... no geek factor. ... No keychain flashlights.

my biggest "complaint" is that it wasn't Christmas themed at all.

But rest easy, GeekyOne, at least I did get a flashlight.

my haul:

small black sports bag (aka duffel bag)

small black Garrity flash light (batteries not included) (seems to be this "Tuff Lite")

philips 4' hdmi 1.3a/b

avanti (nutmeg/spaghetti) washcloth (similar to this one but with tassels)