AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Daj! Get the attitude adjusting squirt gun out!



You drank the kool-aid , poof.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Daj! Get the attitude adjusting squirt gun out!



What is he mad at now? Most of the time I don't see what it was that set him off.

OK, now I really have to walk the dog.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:What is he mad at now? Most of the time I don't see what it was that set him off.

OK, now I really have to walk the dog.



Maybe if stayed two minutes you'd have a clue!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Are you eating anything tonight?



LOL Carry-out.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:LOL Carry-out.



yummy.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

All ready for Christmas Poof? I think we are ready here. Took the teacher gifts in, wrote Three Kings Day on all of them so they'd get the idea (I had to explain it ad nauseum last year, this was easier so far).

Ver1 doesn't want to come home, Orc hasn't brought her home yet, I can only assume they are playing at a store somewhere. She called me on her dad's phone to ask if I needed anything, anything at all... couldn't think of a thing and it bummed her out.

Everyone else is asleep so I guess I should be working, or rebooting my laptop, or something productive. Finally feel "normal", I guess.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Bummer; buy him a new one.



Is that how it's supposed to work? Boy, did I mess that up.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
pooflady wrote:A thousand? What have you been drinking?



There are things I'm not supposed to drink?

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Gatzby wrote:There are things I'm not supposed to drink?



Gasoline? Cleaning fluid?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Gatzby wrote:There are things I'm not supposed to drink?



Ego on the rocks, neither shaken nor stirred?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Gatzby wrote:There are things I'm not supposed to drink?



Nope, just wondering what it was and whether I'd like it.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Welcome to the fountain of fool-aid. Lap it up!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, enough acerbity for one day.

G'night, thralls.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good evening.

Quick drive-by before an early bedtime for me.

Poof, what time is breakfast? Do they all stay for lunch too? Do you use egg casserole recipes from any particular site? They all sound yummy.

Hope you and KtC enjoy the family time and watching the kids unwrap the presents.

Have a good weekend PWA! Good night.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
lplady wrote:Good evening.

Quick drive-by before an early bedtime for me.

Poof, what time is breakfast? Do they all stay for lunch too? Do you use egg casserole recipes from any particular site? They all sound yummy.

Hope you and KtC enjoy the family time and watching the kids unwrap the presents.

Have a good weekend PWA! Good night.



They come at 10, we eat leisurely (at least the adults do). There's mixed fruit, grapefruit, toast and doughnuts, too. Then it's open the presents, then it's play cards or games (except the stupid Bengals are playing at 4:30, so most will be watching them), snacks during the afternoon, dinner probably after the game (just ham sandwiches, hot or cold, and this year onion potatoes). No particular site, just have collected them over the years.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:They come at 10, we eat leisurely (at least the adults do). There's mixed fruit, grapefruit, toast and doughnuts, too. Then it's open the presents, then it's play cards or games (except the stupid Bengals are playing at 4:30, so most will be watching them), snacks during the afternoon, dinner probably after the game (just ham sandwiches, hot or cold, and this year onion potatoes). No particular site, just have collected them over the years.



yes. yes. Stupid Bengals.

May they suffer a horrible loss for their interruption of your day. (and therefor my Texans win) LOL

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

So everyone agrees that today is Little Christmas, or the day the 3 wise men got there?
Because the church is insisting it is Sunday.

I want this Christmas stuff gone!

The tree is holding up well. Might leave it up a little longer. Still drinking water.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

My feet hurt, my back aches, and I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:My feet hurt, my back aches, and I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve.



no doubt you will have fun tomorrow!

I really enjoyed all of the planning and cooking this year for Christmas.

I was glad to relax though after the New Years Day cooking was done though

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Holy crap. Son is in the hospital

No, not for him.

For girlfriend

Of course, he didn't mention it when I called. After about 10 minutes of my talking, he said, did you read the last text I sent?
No.
Well, maybe you better.

I don't know why he is still there. They aren't going to let friends in to see her.





New subject:
Does anyone watch Grimm? How come this one guy can see who they are? Not that I watch it. Couldn't find anything else to watch.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:My feet hurt, my back aches, and I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve.



Good!!!

You deserve it!

May all your Christmases be bright! Even the delayed ones!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
dontwantaname wrote:

I don't know why he is still there. They aren't going to let friends in to see her.





New subject:
Does anyone watch Grimm? How come this one guy can see who they are? Not that I watch it. Couldn't find anything else to watch.



Probably still there out of concern. yikes!! Hope she gets the help she needs

Never seen Grimm

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:True; she's not totally Gatzby'd.


CAREFUL! You'll bring him out....

Oh hell....

Gatzby wrote:I DEMAND THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND LESSER MODERATORS!



See what you did!?!?! How many times do I gotta tell you!?!? Don't say his name!



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Tired of the kiss ass game.

Had to go down to the dungeon to pull this out.



Edit: Wow, the old smilies go fast on these faster computers.

Edit2: And I don't know why you do the grump thing. You just come in an apologize the next day.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
pooflady wrote:French toast casserole in the fridge for tomorrow.



We plan to try that one next year. We did the Amish breakfast this year and the kids were quite lukewarm about it. I enjoyed it, though (with some good salsa).

In either case, what's this King's business? I thought it was just Irish Christmas.

move along

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Holy crap. Son is in the hospital

No, not for him.

For girlfriend.

Of course, he didn't mention it when I called. After about 10 minutes of my talking, he said, did you read the last text I sent?
No.
Well, maybe you better.

I don't know why he is still there. They aren't going to let friends in to see her.





New subject:
Does anyone watch Grimm? How come this one guy can see who they are? Not that I watch it. Couldn't find anything else to watch.

Egads on girlfriend. She needs help.

And yes, I watched Grimm and I really like it. He can see them because he is the last of that line of the Grimm family -- from the Brothers Grimm that wrote all the fairy tales. Except they weren't fairy tales, they were real. His aunt can also see them but she's dying and there a lot of people trying to kill her.

Another one to try is Once Upon a Time. I think they're doing a marathon for all the episodes to date this weekend or you can watch them online. New episode on Sunday.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Gatzby wrote:I DEMAND THE BLOOD OF A THOUSAND LESSER MODERATORS!



The moderator blood level is over 9000!!

move along

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:See what you did!?!?! How many times do I gotta tell you!?!? Don't say his name!



He use to be such a nice boy.

I guess the power went to his head.







WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Oh, crap. I just remembered. I bought Christmas goblets last year but they're in the basement. I think they're going to stay there. Husband's knees are killing him, so I can't ask him.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Dname, Poof:

Someone just posted a pic of their first Burgandy Olfactory Center from 2005. That was before my time but it may bring tears to your eyes.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:He use to be such a nice boy.

I guess the power went to his head.

At least I haven't gotten fired lately.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Dname, Poof:

Someone just posted a pic of their first Burgandy Olfactory Center from 2005. That was before my time but it may bring tears to your eyes.



//wiping eyes// I have pucks! I can't remember who, but someone who used to post a lot, got about 70 of them. Might have been menemoth (sp?).



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:Probably still there out of concern. yikes!! Hope she gets the help she needs

Never seen Grimm



It didn't sound like the breakup was the reason.
Son was doing everything he could to see her, planning how to visit after he returned home.
After 3 months of dating, she had a lot of things she didn't talk about.

Maybe son having to move back home, 2 hours from her, added to it, but I don't think it was the cause.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote://wiping eyes// I have pucks! I can't remember who, but someone who used to post a lot, got about 70 of them. Might have been menemoth (sp?).



They were still talking about those pucks when I was new! May have been menemoth.

That is the first monkey. You could buy him anywhere. Black vinyl cape and mask.
Don't think I ever saw that shirt. Cool shirt.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:At least I haven't gotten fired lately.



But shouldn't he be firing you on a regular basis? You don't want it to build up to a massive firing.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:But shouldn't he be firing you on a regular basis? You don't want it to build up to a massive firing.



Yeah, it's like little boys pulling a little girl's pigtails. It shows he cares.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Yeah, it's like little boys pulling a little girl's pigtails. It shows he cares.

ROFL. I'm sure he'll just love that analogy.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:ROFL. I'm sure he'll just love that analogy.



While waiting for a table at the restaurant tonight, two siblings were doing that. Shoving, pushing, punching, pinching, hugging, smacking the entire time. Brother and sister.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:So everyone agrees that today is Little Christmas, or the day the 3 wise men got there?
Because the church is insisting it is Sunday.

I want this Christmas stuff gone!

The tree is holding up well. Might leave it up a little longer. Still drinking water.



D'name, this explains it.

The Epiphany, the oldest of the Christmas feasts, is also known as Three Kings Day for the three magi who found the Christ Child after following a star to Bethlehem. It is celebrated on Jan. 6 and is the major holiday of the Christmas period in the Eastern Church.

The Baptism of Our Lord brings the Christmas season to a close. It is celebrated on the first Sunday after the Epiphany.

Sorry to read about son's gf. Prayers sent to her and your son.

Poof, sounds like a great day. Enjoy!

Back To Top