Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

The treadmill is assembled now.

It even works. Very nice, comfy to jog on.

The bruises from getting it up the stairs have faded, the bruising my 'DIY' ego took will linger for a while yet.

Hope everyone else had a better Sunday.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello everyone. Had a great day yesterday. They left about 12:30 a.m. Only problem was I was really tired from all the prep work the day before. My own fault. Told them next year the work's going to be spread out and nobody had a problem with it.

Have been working on getting the kitchen cleaned up and undecking some of the halls today. Should be able to finish that up tomorrow. (Also had a nap.)

Dentist tomorrow, returning a couple things to Amazon (one via UPS and one USPS), drug store.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Hello everyone. Had a great day yesterday. They left about 12:30 a.m. Only problem was I was really tired from all the prep work the day before. My own fault. Told them next year the work's going to be spread out and nobody had a problem with it.

Have been working on getting the kitchen cleaned up and undecking some of the halls today. Should be able to finish that up tomorrow. (Also had a nap.)

Dentist tomorrow, returning a couple things to Amazon (one via UPS and one USPS), drug store.

I polished some furniture.
Honestly the nice shiny parts just make the walls look worse.
Although I may have convinced hubby that we might need to paint and don't need to hire anyone to do it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:Nice pom-poms!!

//chortle!!

I could be govenor of TX, the last two were cheerleaders in college.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

If the Giants win the Superbowl this year, and I see the owner again, I swear I will remember to ask to see the damn ring and post a picture of it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AZGman wrote:Not sure how Ice can help from way out there in
Texas!!

What you two do when you're away from the keyboards is between you but you need to put some cold cubes of water on that damn knee.

So how's it going? I was a bit more productive today but not great. It's all relative I guess.

I did beat Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 100%!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

This was interesting. Mypermissions.org. I had some permissions I wasn't aware of.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:What you two do when you're away from the keyboards is between you but you need to put some cold cubes of water on that damn knee.

So how's it going? I was a bit more productive today but not great. It's all relative I guess.

I did beat Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 100%!

Congratulations on your Lego win!

Night all!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

lplady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good morning Rain, Ice and AZ.

Morning to those who trail in a little later.

Afternoon D'name.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

Iceback

Good morning all.

Mavyn

Morning!

Put the treadmill (and myself) to work--did 2 miles. Not tremendous, but given 18 months of slacking, I am pleased that I was able to jog all that I'd planned on and more than I'd hoped.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Decided to stay home and rest my knee; it's still more sore than I thought it would be.

Y'all can say I told ya so, now.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

It's spelled 'mnementh'.

*sniff*

priority pucks, mnemneth, woot 1.0 logo shirt... good times. sometimes I really miss the "wild west" days of woot gone by (actually, the free & easy days of the internet in general, tacky web designs and all)!

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

Decided to stay home and rest my knee; it's still more sore than I thought it would be.

Y'all can say I told ya so, now.

I didn't say a word.

Morning everybody.

Mavyn

Grrr. Have spent the last hour trying to get logged into, and update my health insurance website. How STUPID is it to make everything case sensitive without noting anywhere that all entries will be stored in uppercase?!?

Sheesh.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Turken wrote:(actually, the free & easy days of the internet in general, tacky web designs and all)!

Geocities, enough said.

I'm just hanging out, really.

AZGman

pooflady wrote:I didn't say a word.

Morning everybody.

Mornin', poof.

Speaking of knees, how's poofguy feelin'?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Turken wrote:*sniff*

priority pucks, mnemneth, woot 1.0 logo shirt... good times. sometimes I really miss the "wild west" days of woot gone by (actually, the free & easy days of the internet in general, tacky web designs and all)!

I don't remember that shirt. Then again I think I showed up after the priority pucks. There was still plenty of talk about them! People mentioned them all the time!

Remember people here all the time? Everyone one on the product thread waiting for the new woot, hours before it launched.
Burgandy Olfactory Center could be any night.
The raunchy pictures. Heck, even after Argh died and I went back looking for all his pictures to post in one place for his sister, I wasn't sure they could be posted. It was just stuff from normal threads. Not the stuff woot got vol mods to take care of!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', poof.

Speaking of knees, how's poofguy feelin'?

See

Next time listen

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:See

Next time listen

Perhaps. Didn't feel too bad at bedtime; tightened up overnight.

inkycatz

dontwantaname wrote:I don't remember that shirt. Then again I think I showed up after the priority pucks. There was still plenty of talk about them! People mentioned them all the time!

Remember people here all the time? Everyone one on the product thread waiting for the new woot, hours before it launched.
Burgandy Olfactory Center could be any night.
The raunchy pictures. Heck, even after Argh died and I went back looking for all his pictures to post in one place for his sister, I wasn't sure they could be posted. It was just stuff from normal threads. Not the stuff woot got vol mods to take care of!

Y'know, the best thing about days gone by is that it brings along all new days and the opportunities for new traditions and things to get started.

Nostalgia's cool, but I don't like being stuck there personally.

AZGman

We're getting sleet, but it's too warm to stick.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
inkycatz wrote:Y'know, the best thing about days gone by is that it brings along all new days and the opportunities for new traditions and things to get started.

+1 for inky.

move along

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
inkycatz wrote:Y'know, the best thing about days gone by is that it brings along all new days and the opportunities for new traditions and things to get started.

remember when the folks at ebw used to celebrate when people passed 1,000 posts? you're at 1,064 or so, so it must have been fairly recent for you; did any1 note that?

inkycatz

no1 wrote:remember when the folks at ebw used to celebrate when people passed 1,000 posts? you're at 1,064 or so, so it must have been fairly recent for you; did any1 note that?

I missed my cake and balloons.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
inkycatz wrote:I missed my cake and balloons.

Not to worry - I did not get them either. However, there is better, much better in store for us - right? Looks around, sees nothing for the moment.

no1

klozitshoper wrote:Not to worry - I did not get them either.

yay inky and klozit.

inkycatz

klozitshoper wrote:Not to worry - I did not get them either. However, there is better, much better in store for us - right? Looks around, sees nothing for the moment.

2000 is the new 1000, pass it on.

edit: COOKIES! Thank you!

no1

inkycatz wrote:2000 is the new 1000, pass it on.

oh, nm then.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

And here I assumed most folks in PWA were in the 5-figure post range.

Congrats inkycatz and klozitshoper!

move along

AZGman

no1 wrote:remember when the folks at ebw used to celebrate when people passed 1,000 posts? you're at 1,064 or so, so it must have been fairly recent for you; did any1 note that?

Nobody notices because woot no longer displays post counts where they can be seen at a glance.

AZGman

AZGman wrote:We're getting sleet, but it's too warm to stick.

And now it's all snow . . . pretty but not hanging around.

no1

AZGman wrote:Nobody notices because woot no longer displays post counts where they can be seen at a glance.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Sorry about your knee AZ. Have you taken some Ibuprofen? It helped my knee when I fell over absolutely nothing in my yard last January. I turned around the speak to Daughter2, who was following me. Thump, I was on the ground! I felt very stupid.

If we don't get some sunshine I'm going nuts! I don't do well in the gloom and rain.

We are all very grouchy.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

inkycatz wrote:2000 is the new 1000, pass it on.

edit: COOKIES! Thank you!

Nope. You are a post whore now.

HAPPY 1000 POSTS, YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY A WHORE!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

That is it.
I am no longer answering the phone, or checking messages.

Now Daughters boyfriend is out of work.
The restaurant closes for Jan. Seasonal area and winter is not the season.
The owner decided over the weekend to not reopen again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

klozitshoper wrote:Not to worry - I did not get them either. However, there is better, much better in store for us - right? Looks around, sees nothing for the moment.

Sorry, this is all you get.

HAPPY 1000+ POSTS! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A POST WHORE!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

Inky and Klozit....congrats you're both whores !