Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Are you a Guru? Ninja? Rockstar, Wizard, Evangelist? Yeah, cool, if you're applying for a job in 2009. (Consider yourself zinged!) If you want to intimidate an employer into hiring you these days, you better step up your ridiculousness with one of these hot new variations on the theme.

• UX Matador
  • Client Relations Führer
  • Marketing Strangler
  • PHP Geisha
  • Social Media Conquistador
  • .NET Cleric
  • Database Architecture Sword Swallower
  • Brand-Awareness Kamikaze
  • QA Witch Doctor
  • Javascript Balla
  • Software Design Engineer of the Heart
  • Logistics Cosmonaut
  • Inside Sales Gunman
  • SQL Server Bearded Lady
  • Front-End UI Mountie
  • SEO Werewolf

rdbossjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdbossjr

You forgot to mention "Python God". I heard that in an interview a couple weeks ago.

toayc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toayc

My job description - as provided by my manager - is Project Goat Rodeo-er (as in: "We'll have you goat-rodeo this project. There's one developer and the Product Manager isn't talking to him any more; we've cut QA; and the only tech writer is out until the week after the release date, but that's okay because the project is three months behind. Can you have it done by EOB Friday?")

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

My next business card will name me Community Theurgist. Ooh, maybe Community Conjuror. Multimedia Magi. Shaman? I've always liked Shaman.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

unksol

quality posts: 13 Private Messages unksol
toayc wrote:My job description - as provided by my manager - is Project Goat Rodeo-er (as in: "We'll have you goat-rodeo this project. There's one developer and the Product Manager isn't talking to him any more; we've cut QA; and the only tech writer is out until the week after the release date, but that's okay because the project is three months behind. Can you have it done by EOB Friday?")

How do I like this ^. Or love. Dear woot gods make me a button to show my solidarity!

davidbowser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidbowser

I happen to be a Sales Sniper. You gotta problem with that?

What's that red dot on your chest? Made you look!

macfamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macfamily

I am a Cat Herder, that is what my email signature says and what upper mgmt calls us. (Official corporate title is Program Manager)

fait

quality posts: 16 Private Messages fait
macfamily wrote:I am a Cat Herder, that is what my email signature says and what upper mgmt calls us. (Official corporate title is Program Manager)

I wish I worked with Cat Herders. Unfortunately, I work with plain old vanilla Project Managers. They also refuse to acknowledge me as the Dominatrix of Security.

emy808

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emy808
davidbowser wrote:I happen to be a Sales Sniper. You gotta problem with that?

Love it. Consider it stolen by Sales Ninja team #6.