paradisofamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradisofamily

Mine is on the way. Expected Delivery date is 1/30 but I'm hoping it will be here Saturday.

4.5 lbs

14.2 in. x 10.5 in. x 8.6 in.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
omh1009 wrote:Holy hell, he played the race card too soon. All politicians should skim a science book every once in a while. It will help them to not look stupid half the time. And he has beef with the term black sheep? As far as I understand it, it refers to not being the norm or stand apart from the rest. It doesn't necessarily mean bad. I think they're cute.

I'm just hanging out, really.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
inkycatz wrote:

Check the link, is bizarre:

wallsg wrote:Ooh... That's racist!

And Spiderman and My little pony, that's a crossover win.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

Here comes my 6.3 pounds of crap.. estimated delivery next wed.

otaku13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku13

ok, I'm usually pretty good at this stuff, but i signed up for myfedex successfully , put in my tracking number, and I am still only getting weight, where do you get the dimensions?

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
otaku13 wrote:ok, I'm usually pretty good at this stuff, but i signed up for myfedex successfully , put in my tracking number, and I am still only getting weight, where do you get the dimensions?

There's something called "advanced tracking".
You might have to upgrade to the newest version of "My Fedex" which is like a java applet type dealio.

dpcollects

quality posts: 19 Private Messages dpcollects

Apparently, knowing the dimensions of your crap makes everything better.

Weeeee! Weeeee! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

otaku13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku13

NVM, downloaded the adobe air app (pretty slick!)

3.1 pounds

14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.4 in.

its my first one, I'm really excited

allisonandrews

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allisonandrews

Oh no, another fedex truck overturned on I-20 near Cisco, TX spilling packages. Wonder if any Barrels of Crud were on there?

Cisco is west of DFW. Article did not say if it was a big truck or a smaller delivery truck.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jan/26/fed-ex-truck-spills-contents-i-20-median-cisco/

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
otaku13 wrote:NVM, downloaded the adobe air app (pretty slick!)

3.1 pounds

14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.4 in.

its my first one, I'm really excited

According to Google, you're getting a 3.1 lb can of Celery Root Strips...

monster2333

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monster2333

3.7 lbs of crap in a 14"x10.2"x8.6" package for me. Estimated delivery date of 1/30 to the Minneapolis area.

Now I have a reason to look forward to a Monday...

nongbu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nongbu

Just got my info

5.8 lbs

14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.

Expected Feb 1, in SF Bay Area.

My first bushels of corn... I'm not expecting anything more than some useful air bags to scare my kids when they least expect it! (Corn would actually be very useful)

monster2333

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monster2333
allisonandrews wrote:Oh no, another fedex truck overturned on I-20 near Cisco, TX spilling packages. Wonder if any Barrels of Crud were on there?

Cisco is west of DFW. Article did not say if it was a big truck or a smaller delivery truck.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jan/26/fed-ex-truck-spills-contents-i-20-median-cisco/

Mine left Dallas at 4:49 PM yesterday, so I hope it made it further than Cisco in that 20 hours. Of course, it is Smarpost, so there's a chance it didn't even make it that far...

word2yamother

quality posts: 1 Private Messages word2yamother
xanathos wrote:Dallas:

A thermal water bottle thing
A urine bag (?!?!?!?!?) - appears to be unused
A bunch of Colgate Wisps
A Cuisinart ice cream maker
And a Roku XD Streaming media player with no remote

Nice haul.

Bunnies Ogling Carrots - 4/25/12 - 1/19/12 - 1/25/11 - 3/26/10 - 12/25/08 - 11/20/08 - 6/1/07 - 4/1/07 - 3/23/07 - 1/31/07

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope

Got mine today. For those interested, FedEx listed it as weighing 5.4 lbs.

1 Ultimotion Swing Zone Sports motion controlled videogame (fake Wii thing that plugs right into the TV via composite video)
1 Spy Gear - Spy Wire Sliding-The-Circuits game
1 Recycled PET tote bag

Not bad, my son will be happy. However if my math is right, that's only 2 craps and 1 bag.

What's the deal? Where's my third crap?

cramill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cramill

Woot, my Barrels of Crud is on its way:

5.3 lbs
14.2 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.4 in.

Should get it by Tues at the latest.

bigtimmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigtimmy
superpope wrote:Got mine today.

1 Ultimotion Swing Zone Sports motion controlled videogame (fake Wii thing that plugs right into the TV via composite video)
1 Recycled PET tote bag

Not bad, my son will be happy. However if my math is right, that's only 2 craps and 1 bag.

Any letters?

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope
bigtimmy wrote:Any letters?

You mean like a note in the box? The only other thing in the box that I didn't mention was the packing material (bags of air).

sbiza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbiza
allisonandrews wrote:Oh no, another fedex truck overturned on I-20 near Cisco, TX spilling packages. Wonder if any Barrels of Crud were on there?

Well I hope my package leaving Dallas heading to Austin was not on that one. Course it did leave last night a 9:15 supposedly but that may explain why it not in Austin yet.

Just checked myfedex instead of the tracking link. I guess they decided my Bundle of cucumbers needed to see Houston before heading to Austin. Glad it getting a tour of TX before I get it. That way it will be ready to settle down.

allisonandrews

quality posts: 1 Private Messages allisonandrews
sbiza wrote:Well I hope my package leaving Dallas heading to Austin was not on that one. Course it did leave last night a 9:15 supposedly but that may explain why it not in Austin yet.

They had one turn over yesterday near that same location. But I wouldn't think a truck going to Austin would be near there.

sbiza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbiza
allisonandrews wrote:They had one turn over yesterday near that same location. But I wouldn't think a truck going to Austin would be near there.

Me either but then I would not have thought a package going from Dallas to Austin would be going to Houston either. Silly me since it did. Oh well guess they are trying to guarantee that My Precious does not arrive tell the 30th or later.

slamoureux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slamoureux

North Dallas (4.0 lbs)

Wife reports

2 Spitball dartboards
2 XL Tees - plain
1 Cheap red dufflebag

I'm praying she missed the letter from Woot! saying more to come ...

EDIT: no letter, but she did fail to mention 1 USB Hulk Smash button. How could she have left that off?! Pretty crappy Barrels of Crud but then again ... it is a Barrels of Crud

kentobi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kentobi
xanathos wrote:Dallas:

A thermal water bottle thing
A urine bag (?!?!?!?!?) - appears to be unused
A bunch of Colgate Wisps
A Cuisinart ice cream maker
And a Roku XD Streaming media player with no remote

At least the good news is that the Roku Android and iOS apps will still let you put it to good use.

Update: Already mentioned, I see. I don't think you'll have to borrow another remote for inital setup.

mikebbass

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mikebbass

I'm still not looking by the way. I just came to page 1 to see the quality posts. I'll be back with pics on or around 1/31.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

ClarkVent

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ClarkVent

24" x 16.7" x 14.8"
    12,3 lbs

I've been weighing stuff around my house to see what's about 12 lbs.

My cat comes closest.

pertifly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pertifly

I guess we're not doing cat pictures or pictures of crap anymore? It's been a few years since I last got one, but I feel foolish that I went to so much trouble posting mine. *blush*

kennymcse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennymcse

I checked mine to day it says 7.0 lbs but no box size I will get it feb 2 2012 . Any body else got one with 7 lbs ?

clark3rd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clark3rd

Mine's only 2.5 lbs. :^(

mingsty

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mingsty
    clark3rd wrote:Mine's only 2.5 lbs. :^(

We have twins!

I am nerdier than 98% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get geeky images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

sccrkeepr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sccrkeepr

"Just got my info
    5.8 lbs
    14 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.
    Expected Feb 1, in SF Bay Area.

My first bushels of corn... I'm not expecting anything more than some useful air bags to scare my kids when they least expect it! (Corn would actually be very useful)"

Mine is almost the same size and dimensions and im in Oakland. But, mine is set for delivey on the 31st.

patty1955

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patty1955

Mine is the same dimensions, but 3.5lbs. Due 2/2 and I'm in Hayward

RNLori

quality posts: 6 Private Messages RNLori

Can't wait to see what you guys get. Just wanted all to know what happened to me, and that Colonel Crap is really on the job, and pretty damn funny too

I guess most have stopped reading this thread, so I will post on the latest thread of crap too, because the Woot Gods deserve to be rewarded for my silly surprise
    We are only 26 days into the new year, but I think you gave me the best laugh I will have all year!
    Those of you that don't know, I reported a traveler in my Santa's Bag of Cuuuuuute! that was a really crappy surprise. There were a few dead buggies on my washcloth.

I never dreamed my first comment would start an insect infestation, and fumigation freakout. At first I failed to mention this was in no way a bastardly bedbug, just dead tiny somethings, from somewhere

Yesterday, 2 packages arrived on my porch. I heard Fedex, but knew I had no recent orders.. I opened the door to find 2 boxes marked "Woot". One pretty large, and another smaller. I have to admit I was kind of afraid to open them, knowing I had probably angered the Woot Gods and even Colonel Crap with my admission of my festering find. I got up the nerve to open it, on the front porch as I did with the Bag of Cuuuuuute!. This time, I was prepared for bugs.
    Well, to my shock the big box contained- "BUGS". This time, it even had mutated monsters!!! My mother was visiting, and she knew of my crapastic find, so we both died laughing. The Woot Gods share my sick sense of humor. It is a HEX BUG NANO Habitat Set and Raceway!! It is designed as a racetrack for bugs, complete with bugs that flip over and race down the tracks. Best gag ever Woot!

The second box contained:
    5 extra large shirts
    1 All in one FM transmitter set
    1 of that thing that looks like some kind of S&M toy, but I can't remember what it really does?

The bugs and bug racetrack would have been fine alone, I loved it! To add a few real craps to it was going over the top, and I thank you.
    I love the Woot Gods. It's very difficult to find anyone on earth with my sarcastic sense of humor, and finding a company with one is amazing. Amazon didn't take that away people! I can't wait to see what craptastic things are in everyone's future, including mine
    Thanks Woot! Still laughing

Kenny0472

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kenny0472

2.8 lbs. 14 x 10.2 x 8.6

Doesn't sound promising, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something decent! Scheduled to arrive 2/2.

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB
    RNLori wrote:Can't wait to see what you guys get. Just wanted all to know what happened to me, and that Colonel Crap is really on the job, and pretty damn funny too

I guess most have stopped reading this thread, so I will post on the latest thread of crap too, because the Woot Gods deserve to be rewarded for my silly surprise
    We are only 26 days into the new year, but I think you gave me the best laugh I will have all year!
    Those of you that don't know, I reported a traveler in my Santa's Bag of Cuuuuuute! that was a really crappy surprise. There were a few dead buggies on my washcloth.

I never dreamed my first comment would start an insect infestation, and fumigation freakout. At first I failed to mention this was in no way a bastardly bedbug, just dead tiny somethings, from somewhere

Yesterday, 2 packages arrived on my porch. I heard Fedex, but knew I had no recent orders.. I opened the door to find 2 boxes marked "Woot". One pretty large, and another smaller. I have to admit I was kind of afraid to open them, knowing I had probably angered the Woot Gods and even Colonel Crap with my admission of my festering find. I got up the nerve to open it, on the front porch as I did with the Bag of Cuuuuuute!. This time, I was prepared for bugs.
    Well, to my shock the big box contained- "BUGS". This time, it even had mutated monsters!!! My mother was visiting, and she knew of my crapastic find, so we both died laughing. The Woot Gods share my sick sense of humor. It is a HEX BUG NANO Habitat Set and Raceway!! It is designed as a racetrack for bugs, complete with bugs that flip over and race down the tracks. Best gag ever Woot!

The second box contained:
    5 extra large shirts
    1 All in one FM transmitter set
    1 of that thing that looks like some kind of S&M toy, but I can't remember what it really does?

The bugs and bug racetrack would have been fine alone, I loved it! To add a few real craps to it was going over the top, and I thank you.
    I love the Woot Gods. It's very difficult to find anyone on earth with my sarcastic sense of humor, and finding a company with one is amazing. Amazon didn't take that away people! I can't wait to see what craptastic things are in everyone's future, including mine
    Thanks Woot! Still laughing

That's awesome. After integrity, I think the most valuable thing you can have is a great sense of humor.

Or Abs.

dpcollects

quality posts: 19 Private Messages dpcollects
    Kenny0472 wrote:2.8 lbs. 14 x 10.2 x 8.6

Doesn't sound promising, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something decent! Scheduled to arrive 2/2.

I have a twin! 2/1 for me (but our 1st baby is due then so stay tuned for a potential delayed post)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

paulec252 wrote:3 pounds?
    i hope I am not disappointed by this crap.
    mine comes on the 2nd! GRR

Wait, it's crap. Of course you're going to be disappointed.

FORUM MODERATOR
    To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
    ••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CapnJB wrote:That's awesome. After integrity, I think the most valuable thing you can have is a great sense of humor.

Or Abs.

Antilock Braking Systems? Really? Didn't know that.

FORUM MODERATOR
    To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
    ••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
    CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

infinitewalrus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinitewalrus

7.9 lbs.
    24.2 in. x 16.2 in. x 14.6 in.

This is my first Barrels of Crud and it looks like a good one!

Griffinheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Griffinheart
    superpope wrote:Got mine today. For those interested, FedEx listed it as weighing 5.4 lbs.

1 Recycled PET tote bag

What were the dimensions on yours? Mine has that weight with a size of 18 in. x 14.6 in. x 14.2 in.

laurag56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurag56

I am curious to find out if the guy that got so many bags of crap through his workplace will get all the same thing...hope to make it past the final page of ordering sometime soon. Got both my packages today of other woots I ordered during the woot off. One is from homewoot.

Laura T. Garmendia