WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

leprechaunphil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leprechaunphil

A dead wootoff in how many minutes? C'mon!!!

aroused

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aroused

how do I share the wootoff theme?

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29

How do I make it stop?

cynder311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynder311

It was pretty bad....

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
dfunk29 wrote:How do I make it stop?

Your best course of action vis a vis the Woot-Off Theme is not to make it start in the first place.

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

I shook it! I was like a total Sun Drop girly geek shaking it to this powerful montage of weird-uckery! The sound is almost galactic; can you feel me Woot? No, really...can you...feel me?

theant

quality posts: 7 Private Messages theant

I really should make a CD-mix of all the past woot-off theme's...

Do you think Matthew as the master of the woot A/V division could be bribed into making ANOTHER new woot-off theme?

kaveman212c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaveman212c

Pause Spotify. Play "Theme for Wooting-Off".

sammygfunx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sammygfunx

maybe I'm alone in this big world, but I dig this theme song. It sounds a bit like They Might Be Giants. maybe I appreciate it because I compose, well, uh, similar sounding music. nice work... keep it weird!

geekwhite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekwhite

I've come to terms with myself. Stopped judging, asking 'why do you like the wootoff theme?' I accept it and myself and that my feeling for it are OK.

maxtaylor1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxtaylor1988

those shirts were blasted away.

sensenigk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sensenigk

I love the Theme for Wooting Off. I loved the daily podcasts. I heartily miss the real Woot Off lights. CHANGE SUX!

ainterr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr

Made me giggle. Playing a third time.

jseureau

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jseureau

That was pretty Epic!!

MichXelle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages MichXelle
aroused wrote:how do I share the wootoff theme?

The only option I can think of is to use real player's mp3 or mp4 setting to record it.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

lorracs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorracs

Still a big fan of the Woot Off theme. Still can't confirm that it's Mo Rocca, but I suspect it is. Perhaps Woot didn't pay him for his singing services and is forbidden to name who is actually singing.

mikehunt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikehunt

Is this a woot off usually looks like at 6am ?

motospyder

quality posts: 16 Private Messages motospyder

The theme sort of reminds me of that time Skrillex took acid. Well, not exactly.
Funner than Dubstep.

Do you guys just lay awake at night thinking of this stuff? I can't imagine the party that is going on inside your heads.
I know, like Skrillex on acid.

matthew

motospyder wrote:Do you guys just lay awake at night thinking of this stuff?

Heck, no; the Woot Podcast Team sleeps like a baby. And not a cranky baby either, but a super tired-out baby that just ran like a baby marathon and ate a big meal. (Big for a baby, anyway.)

I do lie awake almost all day at work thinking of this stuff, though.

theant

I KNOW!... a new item for the woot-off (that might make woot some money) instead of woot-calenders, a woot-off CD?

No wait... I already said that... how about WOOT socks? or a WOOT beanie? maybe a woot-screensaver? (actually a woot screen saver shouldn't be too hard to whip up... just some floating yellow exclamation marks and other woot logo items.)

tremicka2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tremicka2

This has to be the slowest woot-off EVER!

Tree

billandmissy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billandmissy

eeeeeek

cappo

quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo
sammygfunx wrote:maybe I'm alone in this big world, but I dig this theme song. It sounds a bit like They Might Be Giants. maybe I appreciate it because I compose, well, uh, similar sounding music. nice work... keep it weird!

Kind of a combination of TMBG and UFO Phil.

howmuchmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages howmuchmoore

What's a Woot Off?

dudek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dudek

40x optical zoom is really super.

dudek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dudek
howmuchmoore wrote:What's a Woot Off?

It's a special sale where new users are required to purchase 3 of whatever is on sale when they first visit the site. Enjoy!

tanner3200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanner3200

On the product offical site the machine is $149.99 with 24.95 s/h Great price on woot!

teresa tanner

matthew

theant wrote:Do you think Matthew ... could be bribed into making ANOTHER new woot-off theme?

When the time comes, remember that YOU ASKED FOR THIS.

joecali777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joecali777

2 REALY? 2? THEY ONLY WOOT'D 2???? C'MON.

theant

matthew wrote:When the time comes, remember that YOU ASKED FOR THIS.

I will remember.. and I will make hardcopy of this promise to remember and put it next to my computer monitor so I can forever admit that I was the one to blame. I'm not above taking the blame. Sometimes I'm below it, when I try to duck away. But sometimes I miss, and the blame hits me square on.