CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
dliidlii wrote:Extra long life as compared to what?

compared to a stick shaped like a battery.

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301

bring back the knife

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

Here we go maybe another adrenaline rush!

mowgli25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mowgli25

This is going to be a long night

phizzo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages phizzo
dreweasland wrote:how long until these kill me?
i enjoy sticking them up my butt.

Keep going till you spit em out then I figure you got a couple hours.

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower

It's a good thing you get so many of them in a box because you have to replace them frequently.

pitagurl16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pitagurl16

Almost gone. Yay. So much for bed

Markguns

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Markguns

CAREFUL NOT ALKALINE.... just the old "Heavy Duty" ... olddd technology

Soten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Soten

Extra long after-life.

I quest for Crud.

sksen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sksen

great deal

teknickle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages teknickle

at 900mah, they should not be used for cameras or other electronic equipment. good for spare LED flashlights, though.

Kellyoh1415

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kellyoh1415
salockwood wrote:Um, I think you need to get out more and mingle?

I get out often enough, I gotta get the 100 lbs of food and cat litter for me babies! (jk)

banderling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banderling
ScoopLV wrote:Will these work with my Timex Sinclair Z-81?

You mean a ZX-81?

pitagurl16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pitagurl16
Markguns wrote:CAREFUL NOT ALKALINE.... just the old "Heavy Duty" ... olddd technology

lol @ technology.

Soapie0

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Soapie0

I'm ready to see the next product, but not quite enough to tell people that they ought to purchase these horrible, horrible batteries!

Misty Walker

CTycoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CTycoon

These are just perfect to hand out on Halloween. Or to fill those plastic Easter Eggs

giftedpurpose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages giftedpurpose
Kellyoh1415 wrote:Ugh, too bad they don't fit into my vib radiator

From the general consensus I don't think they'd last long enough to satisfy......

larryedit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larryedit

Will they power this so I don't have to pedal?

http://sellout.woot.com/sale/24528

jsunww

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsunww

These things SUCK. They only last for 3 or 4 shots in a digital camera. They last about 4 days in a TV remote. DO NOT BUY THESE!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Expiration Date: 10/2014 These don't have a long shelf life compared to the "old" Duracell batteries I bought off deals woot. The "old" batteries expired in 2016. These are ancient.

Kellyoh1415

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kellyoh1415

You want sucky sucky? Five dolla!

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV
banderling wrote:You mean a ZX-81?

One little mistake...

gina3graces

quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces
phizzo wrote:Keep going till you spit em out then I figure you got a couple hours.

Holy HELLno, way too funny! Help me!

sheckydog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheckydog

If you put them in series you get 90 volts - almost enough to shock the friggin' monkey

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
phizzo wrote:Keep going till you spit em out then I figure you got a couple hours.

OH GOD HERE THEY COME.
HElP, HELP, I NEED AN ADULT.

banderling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banderling
ScoopLV wrote:One little mistake...

I spent my first years of sentience copying programs from BYTE using that tiny keyboard because I had the smallest hands in the family.

Edit: Wait, was that Byte? Now I'm not sure... some magazine that came every month full of ZX-81 programs that had to be manually typed in... Maybe we just got Byte too and it was called something else... I was only 5.

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms
sheckydog wrote:If you put them in series you get 90 volts - almost enough to shock the friggin' monkey

Why don't we just plant these mofo's in the ground with all our crops and hope that we get the benefit of the residual runoff from the decay? Get a friggin' life woot!, or rather give one! Y'all have regressed in your supposed environmental standards. Viva la Evolucion!

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

nordschleife

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nordschleife
sheckydog wrote:If you put them in series you get 90 volts - almost enough to shock the friggin' monkey

Too bad the monkey starts screaming when you get within 10' of him.

On second thought, thats the length of the battery pole you would be wielding at that point.

phizzo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages phizzo
gina3graces wrote:Holy HELLno, way too funny! Help me!

If that wasn't a quality post I don't know what is.

kealbert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kealbert

I bought these batteries (180 total) about 6 -8 weeks ago. These could be the worst batteries ever. They literally lasted minutes in a toy and less than a week in a wireless mouse. These batteries border on defective!

gshaffer43119

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gshaffer43119

I bought these and agree with most of the posts, lasted SECONDS in my camera. My sons race was 2 minutes long, only got the first 200 meters of the race and just put them in the camera. Did not even last 30 seconds. I guess I should have read some more before spending my $10.

davebihn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davebihn

I got one half of my order(60 AAA's) about 2 weeks ago and still haven't seen the other half (60 AA's)... Fedex still shows the only tracking # as out for delivery. Woot, what's going on?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

gshaffer43119 wrote:I bought these and agree with most of the posts, lasted SECONDS in my camera. My sons race was 2 minutes long, only got the first 200 meters of the race and just put them in the camera. Did not even last 30 seconds. I guess I should have read some more before spending my $10.

Sorry. Please email us at service@woot.com. I'm sure there's something we can do for you.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

davebihn wrote:I got one half of my order(60 AAA's) about 2 weeks ago and still haven't seen the other half (60 AA's)... Fedex still shows the only tracking # as out for delivery. Woot, what's going on?

I think it's safe to assume the other set isn't coming. If you haven't already, please email us at service@woot.com.

semaj1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages semaj1986

Worst batteries ever. Went through all three packs in the same amount of time i go though one 24 pack of meijer AA's

Loeb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Loeb

I can verify that these batteries suck. Too good to be true. I was wondering why the displays on my remote thermometers were dying so quickly. Just noticed that the moment that the batteries are replaced, the display unit from the remote thermometer says that the batteries are low.

alisongraser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alisongraser

i bought these and they were all dead.

Alison Graser