spironic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spironic

This could take a while since there hasn't been a DDR game for Wii in forever. I'd buy in a heartbeat if I could confirm it PC-friendly. Is it USB?

somecoolname

quality posts: 0 Private Messages somecoolname

What would be great is if there was a live stream or something for woot offs...

Soten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Soten
vanpattenv wrote:how do u tell how many there are

Educated guesses between the percentages that have been bought, and the amount the bar has gone down.

I quest for Crud.

rdehavenl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdehavenl

I got 3 to move it along... I have a few friends who have Wiis.

leftfooty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages leftfooty
pitagurl16 wrote:Okay for real this time. Night, don't forget to buy me some monkeys. Crashck, I'm depending on you.

I have also been waiting for monkeys all day my dog freaking loves them - but she also destroy them over and over again.

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
kitcatbrat wrote:Literally, something that I needed. That rarely happens during woot offs.

Agreed! My old mat broke and I've been dying to play, but didn't want to dish out like, $20+ for a stupid mat. Glad I stayed up and caught this!

pitagurl16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pitagurl16
Kellyoh1415 wrote:I'll try to hold it down for you both as long as I can

Thanks Kelly, Don't forget the Monkeys. I've been wanting them for years!

bethanydr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethanydr
vieravy wrote:No way this will not slip on the floor. No DDR mat has ever stayed in one place when I play.

If Woot would just sell some Gorilla glue, you could paste that sucker right down! Problem solved!!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
somecoolname wrote:What would be great is if there was a live stream or something for woot offs...

did you try pressing F5 Repeatedly?

ruger93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruger93

Random bag o crap please!!

redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial
gandara wrote:No way am I buying anymore stand on wii things, I had that wii exercise step up board and missed the side of it one day with my right foot and it cost thousands of dollars in surgery to repair the 2 torn tendons in my ankle.
I'd probably kill myself if this mat did slip.

Ouch!

thuglyfe4evr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thuglyfe4evr

I feel like im being played with

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42

Wii wha? Check out the Xploderz Xranger 2000 Blaster on the kids wootoff now thats cool!

csparkle33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages csparkle33
pearbear39 wrote:I'll be surprised if this goes fast. It has a specific audience of people who still use their Wii and people who still play DDR.

I still use my wii AND play DDR, in for 2.

Chillax. Eat some fruit. Take a dump. You'll feel better. I promise.

stogieman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stogieman

Halfway there.

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV
bethanydr wrote:If Woot would just sell some Gorilla glue, you could paste that sucker right down! Problem solved!!

Bust open a few FUJI batteries with your SOG knife and use the goop that comes out to hold the mat down.

Or, drill a lot of holes in the floor and tie it in place with your earbud cables.

elition

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elition

Im too fat and lazy for this

robbystowe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbystowe

i got the last netbox and something else that my brain forgot. all i need now is some monkeys and a Barrels of Crud

Kellyoh1415

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kellyoh1415

Neato, I'd rather have that cool xploder gun on kids.woot

dpostman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dpostman

dance dance dance the night away or maybe woot woot woot the night away

allhighruler

quality posts: 5 Private Messages allhighruler

Which woot app works the best and will update the fastest and give me the best possible chance to get a BAg of c.r.a.P.

sksen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sksen

sorry lads, I bought one in haste, should have bought two, but there's no going back, don;t want to pay double shipping now. They should allow an 'add to order' option.

spironic

ScoopLV wrote:Bust open a few FUJI batteries with your SOG knife and use the goop that comes out to hold the mat down.

Or, drill a lot of holes in the floor and tie it in place with your earbud cables.

Or just weigh down the corners with all your new streaming media players.

phizzo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages phizzo

Woot would have sold these to gamestop but they were only paying $4 a mat...

bethanydr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bethanydr
ScoopLV wrote:Bust open a few FUJI batteries with your SOG knife and use the goop that comes out to hold the mat down.

Now you're thinkin'!!

robbystowe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbystowe
spironic wrote:Or just weigh down the corners with all your new streaming media players.

that should do it

misterzombie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterzombie
vieravy wrote:No way this will not slip on the floor. No DDR mat has ever stayed in one place when I play.

Um hello...duct tape!

somecoolname

quality posts: 0 Private Messages somecoolname

Well I've turned off the screen off my ImmortaPad for a bit. Looks like we'll be waiting a while

Soten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Soten
phizzo wrote:Woot would have sold these to gamestop but they were only paying $4 a mat...

And then they were going to sell them to people for $20.

I quest for Crud.

redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial

Checked out the customer reviews on Amazon, and they're not good. Ouch!

spironic

allhighruler wrote:Which woot app works the best and will update the fastest and give me the best possible chance to get a BAg of c.r.a.P.

Woot watcher for Android works great if you've got an Android. My phone's been going ballistic all day today.

kippyb18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kippyb18

So why does woot sell one gps, but like three hundred wii DDR mats?

gonzoangel0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gonzoangel0

is this compatible with Mighty Archaic Computer?

sksen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sksen
sksen wrote:sorry lads, I bought one in haste, should have bought two, but there's no going back, don;t want to pay double shipping now. They should allow an 'add to order' option.

the lack of that option hurts us all.

ScoopLV

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ScoopLV

Check it out -- a line of states from Oregon to S Dakota -- all bright green. Is this the so-called "DDR Belt?"

phizzo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages phizzo
Soten wrote:And then they were going to sell them to people for $20.

You forgot the 10% off if you give us your address to spam you discount.

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces
elition wrote:Im too fat and lazy for this

LOLOL

Tiff247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tiff247

My first grab for this woot off and it was utterly spontaneous. I haven't played DDR in years, but I figure a cheap mat and probably finding some games on sale since they aren't too new will make this a worthy buy. Now my wii and I will both get a little more exercise.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gonzoangel0 wrote:is this compatible with Mighty Archaic Computer?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Kellyoh1415

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kellyoh1415
ScoopLV wrote:Check it out -- a line of states from Oregon to S Dakota -- all bright green. Is this the so-called "DDR Belt?"

LOLZ