0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Snap-On Knife & Sharpener Combo Pack
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

gyman978

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gyman978

ok,
I think this one will stay longer than others.

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

If you have a chance to buy a Snap-On, snatch it up, folks. These are great tools and the fact that the sharpener comes with it is just an awesome bonus!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

danbooke2001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages danbooke2001

Okay, this was on dailysteals or 1saleaday less than 24 hrs ago... coincidence? I think not.

bjfolks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjfolks
gyman978 wrote:ok,
I think this one will stay longer than others.

Agree..the "bar" barely moved with the first purchase.

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

That could be. I'm going to bed for a few to try to be strong enough for any bundles of cucumbers in my future. Night (&/or morning) all.

theesultan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theesultan

Snap-On Tools fired me after getting injured at work. They hire in the majority from temp agencies so they can do so.

brettmagnetic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brettmagnetic

Wanted the cot.

kippyj

You're all full of crap. I am most certainly a girly girl, but I have every tool known to man, including this one. If you don't already have it, buy it for this price! For once, w00t isn't being skeezy.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

danbooke2001

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/5c9f2944-fe6f-4c5f-b2b0-b0599e3dad8c/snap-on-folding-work-knife-and-carbine-blade-sharpener-combo-with-slip-resistant#2

Thar it be... working with dailysteals are you Woot? I am on to you...

("")O.o("")

brettmagnetic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brettmagnetic
theesultan wrote:Snap-On Tools fired me after getting injured at work. They hire in the majority from temp agencies so they can do so.

Are you surprised? Companies treat employees horribly these days, trying to pay less and less with less benefits, while they expect you to do twice the work.

kippyj

theesultan wrote:Snap-On Tools fired me after getting injured at work. They hire in the majority from temp agencies so they can do so.

Sorry about that, man. Call your lawyer. In the meantime, you can't fault Snap-On tools, right? I have tons of them and they never fail me.

rithunder916

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rithunder916

rather have a buck, or leatherman...next please

kippyj

Just curious...am I the only girl here today? I'm used to a few more goddesses to back me up on my opinions. ;)

palady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages palady

I took a break and missed the 1 galaxy tablet! GRRR.....

danbooke2001

kippyj wrote:Just curious...am I the only girl here today? I'm used to a few more goddesses to back me up on my opinions. ;)

Lies! Girls don't exist on the interwebs!

sharkync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync

It's a very small knife with only a 2.25" blade.

Carbide "sharpeners" will ruin any decent knife edge.

Pass on this one folks.

palady

Not the only female. Count me in!

zwizer25

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zwizer25

I think you forgot to put the quotation marks around the word Snap-On.

Nothing that is really made by Snap-On is that cheap. Just letting them use their name.

MNoquez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MNoquez
rithunder916 wrote:rather have a buck, or leatherman...next please

I think all Snap-On knives are made by Kershaw. Or at least, every Snap-On knife I've purchased was made by Kershaw. Kershaw makes excellent knives. Better than anything leatherman makes imo.

ainterr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ainterr

Normally about $21 for both.

kippyj

danbooke2001 wrote:Lies! Girls don't exist on the interwebs!

Redheads do, however. Plus, we almost never sleep and are incredible sarcastic.

kippyj

sharkync wrote:It's a very small knife with only a 2.25" blade.

Carbide "sharpeners" will ruin any decent knife edge.

Pass on this one folks.

Well, if you need a knife longer than that, you're either gutting a deer or killing someone.

citrano1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages citrano1

13 bucks Free shipping over at amazon

Jason Citrano

kippyj

Seriously, am I still the only girl on here? I am, most certainly, the original w00t goddess, but I'm trying to bring back the tradition. Where ARE you, women of w00t???

palady

Goddess here Kippy! Fear not. You are not alone!
Just in my Mardi Gra disguise.

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
danbooke2001 wrote:Lies! Girls don't exist on the interwebs!

They do, but they are usually on the other more adult oriented sites. Coincidentally, 4 of them are in my hometown and are eager to meet me... I wonder what that's all about...

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kippyj wrote:Seriously, am I still the only girl on here? I am, most certainly, the original w00t goddess, but I'm trying to bring back the tradition. Where ARE you, women of w00t???

Working on my taxes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kippyj

I remember when a "prize" like this one would have stayed up for hours, and would have already had 300 comments. w00t really did used to be fun.

sharkync

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharkync
kippyj wrote:Well, if you need a knife longer than that, you're either gutting a deer or killing someone.

Guess you've never been in a kitchen.

kippyj

ThunderThighs wrote:Working on my taxes.

Hey, TT...already got my refund. Sorry you're having to still go through the whole tax thing. It sucks.

bmaragos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmaragos
fourlane77 wrote:They do, but they are usually on the other more adult oriented sites. Coincidentally, 4 of them are in my hometown and are eager to meet me... I wonder what that's all about...

lol! and I know everyone in my town, other than the 4 hot net girls that want nothing more than to meet me.

danbooke2001

fourlane77 wrote:They do, but they are usually on the other more adult oriented sites. Coincidentally, 4 of them are in my hometown and are eager to meet me... I wonder what that's all about...

Be careful sir, I was once misled by these apparent "girls" they so cleverly referred to themselves as. Next thing I know, my credit card was charged $24.99 and my laptop received an incurable STD.

scitzz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scitzz
citrano1 wrote:13 bucks Free shipping over at amazon

Thanks. I durn near fell for it...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kippyj wrote:Hey, TT...already got my refund. Sorry you're having to still go through the whole tax thing. It sucks.

Yeah, mines rather complicated. I don't even have all the stuff I need yet from the various places. Sigh. I'm figuring up my medical expenses at the moment.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MNoquez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MNoquez
citrano1 wrote:13 bucks Free shipping over at amazon

Nevermind, saw it further down the list...

kippyj

sharkync wrote:Guess you've never been in a kitchen.

Actually, you've never been in MY kitchen. Do not speak of that of which you do not understand. I can actually speak every language on the planet, but only in terms of food.

sheckydog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheckydog
kippyj wrote:Redheads do, however. Plus, we almost never sleep and are incredible sarcastic.

Just like both my sassy ginger daughters

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77
danbooke2001 wrote:Be careful sir, I was once misled by these apparent "girls" they so cleverly referred to themselves as. Next thing I know, my credit card was charged $24.99 and my laptop received an incurable STD.

At least the laptop took the hit on the STD... could have been something even the strap-on... I mean the SNAP ON knife couldn't scrape off. Lol

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.