MTLuka83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MTLuka83

How would I make a forum signature that would show my Woot usage as denoted in my account? I see many people using that and would like to add that myself.

Thanks!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
MTLuka83 wrote:How would I make a forum signature that would show my Woot usage as denoted in my account? I see many people using that and would like to add that myself.

Thanks!



top of this page, "my account" link (under "welcome MTLuka83"), or try this link. enter sig text in text entry box at bottom of page.

MTLuka83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MTLuka83
no1 wrote:top of this page, "my account" link (under "welcome MTLuka83"), or try this link. enter sig text in text entry box at bottom of page.



I know where to put the signature. I'm sking specifically about the info to show my Woot stats as updating from my account.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
MTLuka83 wrote:I know where to put the signature. I'm sking specifically about the info to show my Woot stats as updating from my account.



sorry, when i saw "how do you make a forum sig" i made the wrong assumption. have you tried directly asking someone who has such a sig? are you sure it's auto-updating and not that they're manually updating?